Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manga/Anime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:06 pm

Other than soul eater, what animes do you watch/manga you read?
I read/watch:
Gungrave
CORPSE PARTY: BLOOD COVERED
Naruto
1/2 Prince
Ouran High School Host Club
Yureka
Fairy Tail
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:11 pm

*see's title* DEATH NOTE DEATH NOTE DEATH NOTE

Other than that...

Kenichi: The mightiest diciple
Naruto
Persona 4: The Animation
Dragonball
Demon King
Darker Than Black

I already finished some of those
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:14 pm

Question! Is Dragonball good? My brother LOVES that manga and says I have to read it, but I'm kind of unsure about it.
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:24 pm

Watched
Ouran Highschool Host Club, Black Butler, Fruits Basket, Rosario+Vampire, Highschool of the Dead, Full Metal Alchemist, Panty and Stocking, Soul Eater
Read
Soul Eater, DeathNote, Strobe Edge, Loveless, Dance in the Vampire Bund, InuKami, Vampire Knight, Girlfriends, Genshiken, Crown of Love, Soulless, Nana, 13th Boy, Sunshine Sketch, Shoulder-A-Coffin Kuro, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, K-ON, Arata, Is This A Zombie, Hetalia
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 9:14 pm

I once saw a diplomat who was trying to get votes by going to an anime convention, the fans had a death note and had him write his signature in it with him totally clueless as to what it meant...
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 10:33 pm

RockMyWorld wrote:
Question! Is Dragonball good? My brother LOVES that manga and says I have to read it, but I'm kind of unsure about it.

Are...Are you trying to say you've never seen/read it? THAT IS A MUST FOR ALL MANGA/ANIME LOVERS!!!!!!!! O___O
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:07 pm

I seen some of the episodes but I haven't read the manga yet. *puts on the to-do list* I'll read it after I catch up in naruto.
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:26 am

So much manga... So little time... O_O
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:28 pm

OOC: NUUUU YOU TOOK MY THEY SEE ME ROLLIN THEY HATIN
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:48 pm

I changed it some...
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:09 pm

ya not by much
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:20 pm

Where do you guys find the time to do all this stuff?!? There's like two anime series that I can think of, that I've seen all the way through. (That I can remember) That would be Ghost Hunt, and the two Ranma series.
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:40 pm

I have too much time...
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:49 pm

Same here....
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 10:17 am

Seriously!? No one has mentioned Bleach yet? Say what you will but I like it. Has anyone been reading the manga? It's in its final arc. I can't find anyone who's read the manga to discuss what's going on. It's killing me!
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 12:03 pm

Sadly no.... The manga is WAY to long and I don't think it's worth it. I would watch the anime buuuuuut I don't have any anime channels on my TV.
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 12:05 pm

There are always free streaming sites. I used to use those all the time when I was younger to watch Inuyasha. Haha :)
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 12:08 pm

I use those if I ever come across a good battle scene in a manga. I've grown attached to Manga instead of Anime though, because it's: faster, gives more information, the conversations are more interesting and the anime work looks so cool!
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 12:11 pm

If you're lucky, sometimes you can find good sites that have the manga up, too! I always watched animes though, because they were easier to find. Though I've always held a special place in my heart for books. I'm in college now studying English I hopes of becoming a children's librarian. And writing novels of my own. It's a passion of mine. :)
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 12:19 pm

I use watchanimeon.com and animeseason.com for anime and mangastream.com for manga. Although mangastream isn't recommended if you want to start a series, cuz they only post the few most recent chapters of each anime.
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 12:21 pm

I used to use onemanga.com, if it's even still running. You have to keep in mind this was 5 years ago. Hahaha
Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 1:02 pm

I use Mangareader.net Mangafox.me and sometimes mangawall.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime   Manga/Anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime
Page 1 of 1