Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire in the alley ways

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Fire in the alley ways Empty
PostSubject: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:39 am

Two teenage 'thugs' ran from an alley way in a paniced hurry. A third boy slid across the pavement onto the sidewalk, just outside the alley. From the shadows emerged a young boy wearing green cargo jeans and a white v-neck T-shirt. Slung over his shoulder was a metal baseball bat and on his head was a navy blue beanie cap.

"And don't let me catch you snooping around my stuff again!" The boy with the bat yelled down the road. He then looked down at the guy groaning on the pavement. "I didn't hit you that hard. Get outa here." He said flatly, giving the kid another kick before heading back into the alley where he stored his few belongings. This kid was Yata Misaki, and he was annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 2:42 pm

Orion walked into the alleyway in an effort to get home sooner. He noticed Yata and stepped back. Nervously, the weapon signaled his presence to the boy. "Umm... hello, sorry if I'm intruding on your turf. I was just heading home and I thought this would be a shortcut."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 3:01 pm

Kataro was walking down the street when he noticed a few men running from down the street. "That's pretty normal these days... But I wonder why they were running..." He thought to himself. Kataro let out a sigh and headed toward the scene that the men were fleeing from. He looked around and saw two figures in an alleyway. "Hmm... I'm guessing..." He though to himself. "Hi... Is everything ok over here? I heard a little commotion." He said as he inched his way towards the two figures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 3:10 pm

Orion sensed another presence, sword blades shot out of his wrists and he spun "Who goes there?!" he asked, assuming a defensive stance
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:03 pm

Yata was going to tell the boy o hurry up and scram when a blade replaced the guy's hand. The bat immediately flew from Yata's shoulder to a more suitable position for swinging. "What the h*ll? Is it national piss me off day?" He yelled, thinking the blade was meant for him. His skateboard was on the other side of the guy with the rest of his stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:22 pm

Kataro placed his hand on his pistol just in case. He wasn't sure why this guy was so pissed... He hadn't done anything. "How about we cool the vibes?" He suggested as he took a step back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 8:02 pm

Misti floated around, carrying a small ball of light to illuminate her path for her, seeing as she didn't exactly feel like paying too much attention to where she was going. It was because of this that she didn't notice the people that she was about to crash into. Within a few seconds, she was on a crash course with the three men standing in the alleyway. That is, if they didn't move out of the way, which she hoped and didn't hope that they would.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 8:27 pm

Yata would have lowered his bat... if a girl hadn't just crash into him, knocking him to the ground. "What's your problem?!?" He exclaimed, punching the ground with a flaming fist. These people were really trying what little patience he had. Reaching for his bat he stood up, ready to hit something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 8:39 pm

Kataro smiled awkwardly. "This guy is angry and crazy!!!" He thought. "Well.. It's been fun but... My cookies are burning sooo... I'm gonna dip." He said as he dashed away, walking at high speed. "That was close." He said to himself as he headed home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:43 pm

Orion's blades disappeared "Sorry about that, you kinda startled me. I felt your soul wavelengths before I even saw you" He said to Kataro, then turning to Yata "I'm sorry if I angered you. I was just heading home and cut through here to save some time. I really mean no harm to anyone." Then he said "Sorry about the sword blades. My weapon powers are influenced by my mood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:05 pm

"Oh, excuse me sir!" Misti said, looking at Yata and held her hands up defensively. She lightly put a hand on his baseball bat and lowered it slightly. "Please, calm down, I didn't mean to bother you..." She said as lightly as she could. As she was attempting to calm him down, she studied him, up and down at least twice. She smiled a bit flirtatiously at this point. "If you do, I can make it...worth your while." She said, implying heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 7:14 pm

Orion looked at the girl and tilted his headband, "May I ask your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:34 pm

"Put down the bat?!?" Yata barked, processing the second sentence. "Worth my while...? What does that... Ya know what? I don't wanna know. Just don't do it again." He said, tossing the bat into his small pile of stuff. He examined the two further, kicking his board, and catching it from the air. "Is there something you guys wanted, or are you just gunna stand around here?" He asked, stoping to talk to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:08 pm

Orion put up his hands "Look man, I told you already. I was just going home man." He stepped back a few steps "That's all I was doing."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 1:48 pm

Yata looked at the guy. He wasn't even threatening the dude anymore. This guy was afraid of nothing. "Alright, I get it. I put the bat down. You don't need to freak out, this is a skateboard. It'd be a waste to break it on your head when I just had a perfectly good bat." He said, atempting to calm the guy, but probably making it worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 1:50 pm

Orion held out his hand in friendly greeting. "How ya doin'?" he asked "The name's Orion." He looked at Yata's skateboard "Nice board. You ride?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 1:56 pm

Yata gave Orion an un-amused look. Was this guy bi-polar or something? "The name's Yata, and yeah. I can ride it." He replied, ignoring the hand of friendship he was just offered. He wasn't gunna bash the guy's head in, but there was no interest of friendship for Yata. He was 'happy' with his life just as it was. Alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 2:34 pm

"Sorry if I came off as a jerk Yata." Orion said, retracting his hand "As you probably saw earlier, I'm a weapon. I'm an Ulfberht with a glowing blue blade when I'm fully transformed. Otherwise my blades are completely gunmetal grey." With that, Orion walked off for home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the alley ways   Fire in the alley ways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire in the alley ways
Page 1 of 1