Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blazing fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:11 am

Rose ran through the forest full speed, dodging tall trees and roots, "dammit..." She said watching the thing that was chasing her get closer.
Back to top Go down

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:20 pm

Ben followed right behind her, he was exploring the forest but his fire powers cought if ablaze. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! "
Back to top Go down

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:18 pm

She kept running until she tripped and fell. "H-how did you catch the forest on fire?!"
Back to top Go down

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 5:38 pm

" Its not important! " Ben said the twelve year old bo offering her a hand to help her up. " Running is! "
Back to top Go down

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:18 pm

She took it and kept running. Thy finally reached the edge of the forest. "I-I'm Rose by the way..." She said gasping for breath
Back to top Go down

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:37 pm

" Ben, charmed, " He said, though he wasn't breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:33 pm

"Mm." She nodded and dusted off her skirt, "so, mind telling me how that fire started Ben?"
Back to top Go down

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:48 pm

" umm... " Ben thought back to five minutes ago when he was having a nap in the forest. Only to eake uo and find he was surrounded by scorpions and he had slept on their nest. As such he jumped about thirty feet into the air with the help of his anti gravity boots and shot an inferno of flame at the insects out of his hands burning them into dust until he was pooped and realized the forest was on fire. " A-accident? " He lied.
Back to top Go down

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:09 pm

"That I don't believe one bit." Rose said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:30 pm

" F-fire power accident. " Said ben as he demonstrated by catching his hand on fire at will.
Back to top Go down

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:41 pm

"-are you a warlock?" She asked examining the flames
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blazing fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing fire    Blazing fire  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazing fire
Page 1 of 1