Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) Empty
PostSubject: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:08 pm

As the sun was drifting down into the sky lazily, the moon began to rear its disturbing, creepy, smiley snickering face, shining a light from the perfect dark onto a slightly tanned boy, in ragged clothes that consisted of a white shirt and red pants. He snickered quietly to himself as his hand transformed into a blade in front of a grown man lying on the ground. The man was petrified by fear and couldn't get away from where he was. The teen licked his lips and his smirk grew wider "I havent had a soul in awhile...maybe I'll consider yours!"

Last edited by Zephyr on August 18th 2013, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:34 pm

"Don't worry, it will only hurt a second!" A small teenage girl whispers with a huge grin on her face, choking a rather large woman in the corner of an ally. Despite this girl's deceiving looks, she's anything but ordinary. Her skills as an assassin are extraordinary and one of a kind for her generation. "Please..!" The woman tries to whispers with her shaky voice. Without answering the woman's cries, this girl snaps the woman's neck and begins to cut up pieces of the woman's flesh with her knife, storing them in a plastic baggy. "Now, I should go and cook this up.."

She then begins to walk out of the ally way and onto the woods, acting like that never happened. "I wish I brought more bags...all the extra flesh will just rot now.." The girl thinks out loud while continuing to walk down the sidewalk. Her red hair, which was in a tight ponytail, bounces up and down within each step she took and her smile was simply huge.

Out of no where, the sound of a man screaming rings in her ears, making her curiosity level grow. I wonder what that was.. Slowly, she begins to walk towards the sound, witnessing a guy hovering over man who looks absolutely terrified. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:51 pm

"Don't worry Mr. Average Joe..." The teen terribly tried to assure. "Your soul will be of good use...." The blade on his hand now has a chainsaw like chain and it revved up to high speeds as it slashed through the mam's chest quickly. The body splattered blood, then quickly disappeared, leaving a whitish blue orb in its place. The teen changed his hand to normal...but he didn't grab it, he left it floating there as his smile faded into a frown, and his eyes began teared up as he planted his face in his eyes. "Dammit...whats wrong with me....." He asked himself, the looked back at the soul with a satisfied expression, grabbing it in his hands. "I killed for this...delectable beauty....yet...I feel that pain and questioning I felt 3 years ago..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 4:28 pm

The girl looks at him with a confuse expression on her face. What was his deal? What happened to that murder she witness just a few seconds ago? Does he have multiple personalities or was he just insane? These were all unanswered questions that this girl wonders as she watches him talk to himself in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:21 pm

His tears flowed from his face and fell onto the ground. He let go of the soul and watched it drift off into the alley, and sighed in frustration. "I killed time and time again...but it seems to be in vain...granted i do know the consequences....I'm sure my own parents couldn't care less at this point...." He punched the wall in fury, as pain shot up his fist, and blood flowed from his knuckles. "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:29 pm

The teen sighs, she really didn't wanted to waste her time and talk to such a being, but she felt some kind of need to. "Are you alright, sir?" She says with a calm, yet friendly voice. Of course she was just faking her friendliness. "You seem to be in some kind of emotional pain, which is something I'm not familiar with." She continues to say, "But I would gladly help you in such a dark time."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:43 pm

His hand that he punched into a wall that was now covered in blood, now became his chainsaw blade like arm, with blood stains from his past victim. "No you wouldn't...Its not like you know what I go through....and I don't think you can help me anyway....Just get away from me! Or I will....kill you..." The blade on his arm revved, not only going deeper in the wall, but also spreading more debris from the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:50 pm

"Like I said, I am not familiar with the emotions that you're feeling." She says with an annoyed groan. It felt like he wasn't even listening to what she was saying at all. "I also need to add that I offered to help, I did not command you to let me help, so I don't think your hint of violence is needed in this situation." After she spoke, the girl took a step closer to the guy she just met and smirks. "After witnessing your little temper tantrum I can tell that you're a little unstable and insane, which is perfectly alright along you have someone to keep you in place."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:58 pm

"Oh so what? Your trying to say that someone like you can actually keep me 'in place?'" He scoffed and took his blood stained blade from the wall, and turned it back to his real hand. He rubbed his face of his previous tears and sighed once more. "And as for my emotions.....It just feels like...I don't know what to think....It's not like I was always like this..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:02 pm

"No, I wasn't suggesting someone like myself." She says with a roll of her eyes. "I don't enjoy babysitting people like yourself. It takes to much effort on my part." Her voice wasn't so calm this time, it was more harsh and cold.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:15 pm

Danjuro's hand was now clenched into a fist as it was trembling from anger and frustration. "What you're trying to say I'm hard to handle?!" He clenched his teeth as well before loosening himself up and collapsing on the ground, tears once again flowing flowing from his face. "Just like my parents...I'm sure they wouldn't want to deal with me anyway....I'm not really worth someone's time anyhow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:21 pm

"You should really get over the fact that your parents don't accept you; what they think you doesn't matter." She then frowns and looks up at the sky, "At least you know your parents." For once she actually talked a bit about her past. A topic such as that is difficult for her to discuss with a calm voice, so she prefers to not talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:30 pm

"At least I know my parents? Sometimes I wish I didn't...." He then laid his head into his knees, before snapping back up with revitalized interest. "Wait...you don't know your parents?....Wow...For once I actually feel relieved that someone out there has something worse then me..." He spoke with a slight smile before, sinking back into his position, his smile now fading and he looked away. "Um...sorry.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:38 pm

"It's okay, I don't care about them anymore." She says before looking back down at him, almost glaring. The feeling of sadness was always bundled up inside of her in a cage, never meant to be seen by anyone but herself. Not once in her life has she cried in front of someone, she couldn't even do it if she tried. "Anyways, I can still leave if you want me too."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:48 pm

"No....I kind of do appreciate your company...but if you want to leave...its fine..." He looked back down. Surprisingly after all these years, its pretty refreshing to talk to someone after almost a year, the last person he talked to he killed, but he has no intention to kill her as of yet. He put his hands together and began moving his thumbs, trying to keep calm only to make sure that the intention never arises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:54 pm

The girl looks over at the right with a small smirk, thinking about leaving this guy by himself in the dark. She quickly dismisses this idea though, knowing that she wouldn't have anything to do but walk around the City aimlessly. "I'm Naomi..." She says before taking a seat across from him. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:00 am

"I am Danjuro....Danjuro Amori....I am a weapon who does nothing but wanders the streets, killing to ease off my frustration....I only ate ten human souls in my lifetime....but I can't help but feel that it's enough to make me under the hunt by that giant school that hangs over everything up there...so I have no choice but to keep moving around Death City..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:04 am

"Interesting...." Naomi mumbles. His personality was somewhat interesting to her. Nowadays it's rare to see an insane killer that actually cries over his victims. "Unlike may other murders I witnessed, you're somewhat different..." To Naomi this was a good AND bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:10 am

He smashed his fist against the ground and faces her with anger. "DAMMIT I'M NOT A MURDERER!....Or....I don't mean to be a murderer....It just..happens..I use it to get rid of built up frustration....Anyway, may I ask how am I different? Besides the painfully obvious..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:15 am

"You actually feel guilt for killing some random person that you don't know." Naomi says with a small yawn, leaning against the wall calmly. She then closes her eyes slowly and smiles like a little girl. "Though I can't find many differences between you and a ordinary murder since I just met you right now."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:19 am

"Its because.....Its because.....because..." He shot up from the ground and began to yell his further response. "I do it because I know what I'm doing is wrong! And...it feels bad....when I do it..." He looks back to the soul that was still drifting aimlessly. "Even if the benefits are satisfying....but when I do itt...I'm reminded of the wrongs I have done, and then refuse to reward myself because of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:26 am

"You are such an emotional wreak..." Naomi chuckles with a smirk, shaking her head slowly. "But who isn't now a days..." Her chuckles slowly stop and her eyes gazes over to the ground again. "The world turned into such a cold place, making people slowly turn into these murderous monsters who do nothing but kill."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:29 am

"...Or from what I heard on the streets....Kishin Eggs...." He settled back and wrapped his knees in his arms. "A-am I one...? I-I don't wanna be a Kishin Egg....That makes me a bad person, and its not like I want to be a bad person, some of the stuff I do just happens, I don't mean alot of harm..." his eyes watered from the fact that he actually might be a Kishin Egg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:34 am

"You're no Kishin egg, you're only a dark weapon." She says with a frown, "Don't worry, people won't think of you badly as long as you continue to do the best that you can." Naomi words wasn't that helpful, but that was only because she isn't much of a people person.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:37 am

"The best at what?! What can I be the best in?! I'm a dark weapon because of what I done...And its not like I haven't built a reputation...when I see someone my age, they just run away from me and I don't see them again...its like some people deliberately try to avoid me....." Tears once again began to flow from his face. sniffle sniffle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next