Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New character [Need help.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New character [Need help.]  Empty
PostSubject: New character [Need help.]    New character [Need help.]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 7:56 am

So. I've been thinking about making a new character. Well. I've already developed a personality, name, looks, ect. I just don't know what to do with his backstory. Could I get some ideas? '-'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New character [Need help.]    New character [Need help.]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 8:19 am

What's their personallity and stuff like? Ideally, it should somewhat tie in with their backstory, soo....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: New character [Need help.]    New character [Need help.]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:18 pm

Ooooh! This is like, my thing! I'll help to !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New character [Need help.]    New character [Need help.]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 4:15 am

He's kind of quiet, and just likes to keep things at a mellow level..Let's just say. He's Maria's older brother. But things are kind of different about his backstory, which is included. =w='
This is what he looks like.
New character [Need help.]  This_f10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New character [Need help.]    New character [Need help.]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 7:46 am

Maybe he experienced some form of trauma or tragedy that made him kind-of learn to hold back his emotions. Like someone or something he cared about was destroyed or harmed, so he just grew detatched? Or maybe he spent a lot of time around someone really talkative and energetic and didn't want to be like them or something? Sorry if this isn't helping much, I don't think I read Maria's backstory, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New character [Need help.]    New character [Need help.]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:33 am

Well. There was a big problem with Maria and her crazy-ass dad. Which drove the family to break apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New character [Need help.]    New character [Need help.]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New character [Need help.]
Page 1 of 1