Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Purification Machine (insert Pokemon Colosseum reference)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Purification Machine (insert Pokemon Colosseum reference) Empty
PostSubject: The Purification Machine (insert Pokemon Colosseum reference)   The Purification Machine (insert Pokemon Colosseum reference) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:46 am

So I was thinking that it would be a good idea for player Dark Weapons to be able to be transformed into normal weapons after ___ ammount of Kishin Egg souls are collected (probably 15). As it is, if a Dark Weapon joins the DWMA, they lose their existing souls and are just expected to hunt Kishin Eggs but never be able to gain power from their souls or become Death Scythes. And that just seems like a bit of a waste in case a Dark Weapon would gain enough souls to become a Death Scythe (probably won't due to the ungodly ammount of missions you would need to do to get there, but whatever) or even just to gain a new ability.

Here's what I was thinking of as an IC explemation. The site's based on the Anime ending, and, in the Anime, they have Brew and the other Magic Tools at the end. So if a Dark Weapon wants to purify themself and they have 15 Kishin Egg souls to make the transformation easier, Lord Death should be able to take them to a special machine using the Magic Tools and use it's power to make them a normal weapon again. Which would possibly explein why we havn't seen that much of him lately, he's been working on the purification machine.

What do you think about the idea? It would be a rare event for it to ever be used, but it would be a good thing just to have.
Back to top Go down

The Purification Machine (insert Pokemon Colosseum reference)
Page 1 of 1