Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) Empty
PostSubject: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 6:48 pm

Gyo-gan walked in Death City on one of his walks, for when he was bored, or thinking out a story. He stopped obviously deep in thought about something. The streets were empty, and the moon was bleeding more than usual, and he was beneath random street light 101.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 6:54 pm

Elizabeth was walking down the street in the dark she was nervous in the dark she couldent see and the moon looked sinister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 7:13 pm

Gyo-gan was to far into thought, all of the world around him seemed to stop existing. A Kishin floated above him seeming to be a shadow. It looked at him with interest and got ready to pounce from random streetlight 101.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 7:32 pm

Elizabeth walked around the corner and saw hatter then she saw the kishin egg and screamed"hatter watch out behind you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 7:40 pm

"Eh?" Then he saw the creature, quickly zooming away from it. "Today is not my day, 1sy I cann't write my story, and now I almost die." He stopped at Elizabeth. "Thanks Princess." He said, using his nickname for her.

The being stepped into the revealing it's image. (picture Gengar.) hehehehhehehehe. It flew at them with giant shadow claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 7:46 pm

Elizabeth blushed and smiled then looked at it and glared then held out her hand for him to shift "lets get are first soul"she smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:01 pm

Gyo-gan turned into a chainsaw and flew into the and landed in Elizabeth's hands, activating speed setting 2. The button that changed the speed settings looked like his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:06 pm

She smiled and held him then launched herself at the kishin swinging hatter noticing how beasy he was to. Wield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 6:14 pm

The shadow blades of the creature went into the blade of the chainsaw, then it's claws broke, the blade almost hitting it, but then it became a shadow on the ground zooming away.

Gyo-gan felt the three blade cut into him. His boy had three similar cuts appeared on his side. "GAH! DANG IT!" He yelled. The button that looked like his eye seemed to blench shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 6:18 pm

You okay hatter "she asked concerned as she ran after the shadow "god im gonna have to be more careful and not get him hurt" she thought to herself feeling a bit guilty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 6:22 pm

"I'm okay, it's just a flesh wound." He said, lying hoping she wouldn't tilt the blade so she could see him. "Let's kick it up a notch." He said as the dial moved to speed setting 4.

Eventually the figure popped out attacking them by shooting a ball made of shadows. *Shadowball* It grinned. "sssssssssssssssssoooooooooooouuuuuuulssssssssssssssss." It said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 6:26 pm

Elizabeth dodged the ball just in time "man that was a close one"then she jumped forward with a fast burst of speed and slashed at the hissing creature
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 6:29 pm

As it formed blade the blades broke immediately, then it was slashed in the face/body. It hissed and jumped at Elizabeth, it's body turning into one huge spike.

Gyo-gan grinned as he cut through "nice try!" Then he saw the spike. "Just in case." He ten turned it up to speed setting 6. "Cut it, Princess!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 6:32 pm

She smiled and slashed at it as it came at her and hatter went up in speed setting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 6:43 pm

It cut through, though with quite a bit of resistance. But then the creature was gone, it had formed into the shadow of Elizabeth, no traces left.

Gyo-gan untransformed, in his original outfit, the three cuts covered by his clothes, though they had blood on them. "Great it got away." He said, with a sigh. "Well, to get our minds off this, how about we go eat out princess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 6:47 pm

She blushed and looked at him with worry "are you sure your okay"she asked coming over to look him over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:00 pm

"Yah, they are just some basic wounds. That's all." He said with a grin, lying again. These would take a while to heal, they weren't deadly but they are bad, and will bleed quite a bit before they scab over. "Now then where do you want to eat?" He asked, as he looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:02 pm

She looked at him silently a worry look on her face "um it doesn't matter to me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:08 pm

He noticed her worry in her eyes. "Hey don't worry, your beauty is enough to make me ignore any pain I am in or damage I sustain." He said smiling. "plus..." He took off his res sleeveless overcoat thing, ripped it, and then used the pieces as a wrappings. "See noone will even noticed." He said.

(okay I has evil idea:Have the kishin that is attached to Elizabeth's shadow follow her for a while, and is not noticeable by soul perecpt. Sound good or would you rather not?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:13 pm

She turns red and looks down at her hands"o-okay as long as yout okay "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:38 pm

"okay!" He said with a clap. "How about... Cici's pizza!" He asked. His outfit had no visible stains from the wounds. Ugh, this wound is gonna haunt me for a bit. He thought. Let's hope nothing else will happen today.

The kishin was attached to Elizabeth, undetectable in anyway. It was plotting something but what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:45 pm

She smiled and nodded"yeah sounds great pizza sounds amazing right now "she said oblivious to the kishin egg attached to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:50 pm

*time skip to sitting down at table.*

Gyo-gan sat down at the table, one plate full of brownies, and another full of cinnamon rolls. There was a with with a number 5 on it, signalling he had ordered 5 pizzas. He sat down doing a prayer and then waiting for Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:52 pm

Elizabeth walked back and sat down with a plate of pizza and abowl of salad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:55 pm

"Alrighty Princess, let's eat." He said happily. As he dug into a brownie, his arm twitched, and did so every time he took a bite.

Little did they know a kishin egg was flying around Death City. As it flew it saw a large gathering of souls in a pizza place and slowly swooped on top of the building, planning an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next