Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) Empty
PostSubject: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 11:14 pm

Hazel was standing in her front lawn, in a field of trampolines. There were a bunch of boxes by the trampolines, with all of them labeled. She was taking down one of the trampolines, murmuring under her breath.

Hazel: Yeah, so dumb. "Oh, hey cousins, I am now a meister, and I collect a bunch of random stuff." Yeah, great idea, now you have to deal with this stupid stuff. Why did I think that was such a good idea. They think it's so funny, coming in here and doing these kinds of thins, yeah, ha ha, so funny. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 11:34 pm

Mei was walking down the sidewalk, her hood up to conceal her face. Her left hand was in her pocket while her right was turned into a dull black blade for defense. Just in case. Why she was in this part of the city she didnt know. She sensed herself drawing closer to another soul and half hoped she wouldnt have to fight them. She considered turning away but kept on her path. "You cant hide from everything forever.... its not him...." she told herself, willing herself to believe the soul wasnt her brother or stephen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:23 am

As Hazel was working on taking a trampoline down, she turned to see a girl walking to her. She put down her screwdriver and brushed some of the dirt off of her while adjusting her hat. When she saw the girl come into view, she quickly went inside, and came back with a pitcher of lemonade and some plastic cups. She poured herself a glass, and rested the pitcher and the other cups on a nearby table that had a bunch of tools on it. She poured another glass, and slid it to the end of the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:35 am

Mei slowed down seeing the girl. She watched her run inside and come back. When the girl slid the second cup towards the end of the table she stopped. She didnt sense anyone else around so she looked at the cup. "I-is this for me?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:30 pm

Hazel: Yeah, it is. I mean, if you are going to walk all the way by my house, I can't just ignore you walking along in the heat without a drink.

She rubbed her head, a small grin placed on her face.

Hazel: That, and I am new to the city, so it's nice to talk with someone, even if it is in a stupid way like this. So, what are you doing in a neighborhood like this? Not much people around here, visiting or living.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:09 pm

Mei hesitated a second before taking the cup. She had to admit, walking around in all black with long sleeves and pants was making her hot , and lemonade sounded really good right now.
"Ummm....." she started, looking at the cup. She didnt know why she was here particularly. "Im not really sure why im over here..." she said , debating on if it was safe to stay with the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:19 pm

Hazel shrugged, giving a small smile.

Hazel: It's okay, just going for a fun walk, then. So, as much as I would like to talk with you, I have a bunch of trampolines to take apart.

She waved her hand toward the front yard, showing off about 11 trampolines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 11:09 pm

Meis eyes widened slightly at the sight of the tranpolines. "I uh... I understand." she said quietly, attempting to mask her dissappointment . Part of her had sort of wanted to stay with this kind girl. She took a drink, finishing off the lemonade within seconds. "Im really sorry to interrupt." she added, setting the cup down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:48 pm

Hazel: No, it's fine. It's been a little lonely around here by myself, so it's nice to talk to someone. And, honestly, I wouldn't mind having someone watch and talk with, though. Even if contradicts what I just said, though. But, I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 1:43 pm

Mei thought a moment. Should she stay? Would this girl tsy to hurt her? She mentally slapped herself for thinking such things. "uhh alright then, i mean im not going nywhere..." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:45 pm

Hazel: Alright, sweet.

She walked over to a trampoline that was partly taken down, and started to work on it.

Hazel: So, uh, I should probably explain the trampolines. So, a couple of years ago, I started collecting weapons from some people I trained from. I loved the idea, and after a bit, I started collecting a bunch of things, including weird things like trampolines. If you notice, all of them have different designs, like the one over there has hearts on the side of them. And most of them are made different companies, so it makes things more interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:19 pm

Mei nodded, listening to her. She had been wondering why she had so many trampolines. One thing really stood out from her little explanation. "Did you say you collect weapons?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:24 pm

Hazel: Yeah, I have a bunch hanging around the house. Some of them are to old, but I have some that can be used. Short swords, long swords, halberds, axes, maces, great swords, bastard swords, and other stuff. I also have some that started off as farming equipment, like scythes, nun-chucks, and sais. I'm thinking about going to modern guns, but I'm not sure. Anyway, you probably don't want to hear about those kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)   2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 worlds collide.(Mei and Hazel) (Jt and Souleaterlove205)
Page 1 of 1