Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) Empty
PostSubject: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:27 pm

Hazel has finally had it. She officially hates the student body of the DWMA. She can live with them making fun of her, shooting her with a BB gun, or rip her underpants off of her. But, leaving her trapped in a cage was just humiliating. Yeah, she was an owl witch, but these things are tight to fit in. It also help that it was laced with an anti-magic barrier spell thing that didn't allow her to transform.
They also had this whole complicated thing that if she tried to unlock it, something bad would happened, and if the door opened, something would happened to her as well. And the bottom was bolted to the bars, so that wasn't an option. It also didn't help that she was a good amount away from the city, and was left to "hang out" in the forest. Of course, Hazel took this about the same way as an young kid would, and was thrashing about.

Hazel: THIS IS STUPID! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HUMILIATED IN MY LIFE, AND IT DOESN'T HELP THAT I PROBABLY WON'T GET DOWN FOR A WHILE! DUMB DUMB DUMB!

*The next couple of phrases have been left out, due to them not being appropriate for the younger readers.*
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:46 pm

Clayton had taken a walk in the forest, looking for a bit of peace. Peace he didn't find because he was too busy hunting for the source of a voice yelling out vulgar complaints. He finally found an owl thrashing about in a cage and yelling. By the looks of it, a witch in owl form. "Um... Your a witch, aren't you...? Do you need help...?" He asked, looking at the cage it was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:28 pm

She calmed down a bit, then looked over at the boy, staring intensely at him. That's when she started to glow white.

Hazel: NO, NO NO!

After a sec, she was no longer glowing, and was replaced with a human white haired girl. Unfortunately, though, her face was at the bottom of the cage, with her rear where her face should be. Her knees were pushing against the bars, which was pushing back, and her feet were at the other side of the cage, touching the adjacent bars. Her hands were on her back, with no real way for them to move without a couple of bones breaking.

Hazel: Uh, yeah. . . Uh, I know I'm a witch, and that you are suppose to kill me and all that, but I would like that help you offered a bit ago. Now, if you say yes, don't touch anything, this dumb cage is layered with traps.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:42 pm

Clayton sudenly found himself looking at the rear of a beautiful young girl, which caused him to blush and hide his face. "Um... Y-yeah, of c-course... W-what should I do...?" He said, mentally cursing at himself for stuttering. "A-and for the record... I have n-nothing against witches..." He added nervously, putting a hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:49 pm

Hazel: 1. Do NOT, stare at my butt.
2. Do NOT touch the lock. It unless you are made of rubber or don't mind getting electrocuted.
3. Get the cage down onto the ground for two reasons.
A. It will be easier for you to access.
B. I'm starting to get a little sick from the wobbling.

She was glaring at the floor of her cage, wishing someone else who knew what to do could have found her. At the very least, he was a good looker.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:23 pm

Clayton nodded. "I-I swear it was an accident!" He said, taking the rope that hung the cage and gently setting it on the ground. "O-ok... Now what...?" He asked, examining the cage. From the wrong mindpoint it may look like he was checking her out. Wouldn't that be awkward?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:28 pm

Before Hazel could answer, she felt something shoot up her back. It was powdery, but she couldn't tell what it was until an extreme itch was running through her back.

Hazel: Itching powder. . . Okay, in my back pocket should be a magic pair of gloves. Using those should disable the electrical trap in the lock. If not, then we both get electrocuted since those gloves link back to me and whatever happens to you it happens to me so I will feel your pain oh my god hurry up before I knock myself out I freaking hate itching powder I will ban that thing from everything and everyone. . .
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:29 pm

Clayton's face turnned beet red. "Y-your back pocket...? I... Uh..." He fell very silent for a minute. "Um... Ok... I-I'll try..." He finished, reluctantly approaching the cage. "I-I'm going to get them now, ok...?" He said, carefully reaching between the bars and into her back pocket to retrieve the gloves. Once he found them he quickly pulled away. His face was a deep crimson color as he put them on. "N-now I just unlock it, or...?" He asked, still embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:34 pm

Hazel closed her eyes, thankful that he didn't grab anything else.

Hazel: Yeah. And when I say unlock it, I mean pick the lock. Just be careful, okay.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:09 pm

Clayon looked around, picking up a disgarded paperclip, he stuck it in the lock, his fingers tingling along with the smell of burning rubber. "Almost... There." The lock clicked, allowing him to pull the door open with a small shock as the gloves finally melted through. "Ow... Um... Y-your free. My name is C-clayton Thone by t-the way." He said, pulling off the gloves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:15 pm

Hazel started to shift around to get out when a spider landed on her face. She made a small squeak and hopped out of the cage. She didn't notice how her dress was tied to the inside to the cage. So, as she lept out, the dress stayed in. Laying at Clay's feet, she looked up at him, her face bright red as her rather exposed and pretty embarrassing underpants laid out in front of him.

Hazel:. . . I. . . I don't care if you look anymore. . .
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 10:49 am

Clayton turned his head again, taking off his jacket. He tossed the blue hooded coat in her general direction. "Uh... Here... I would n-never..." His words were cut off by pure embarrassment. "I'm s-sorry my classmates did this to you..." He added, waiting for her to say it was safe to turn around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 4:28 pm

Hazel: Yeah, it's okay. . .

She put on the jacket, holding it close to her.

Hazel: So, uh, thanks for the help and everything, it was really appreciated. . . So, uh, Clay, was it? Yeah, I wanted to know that since I have nothing to hide from you, in more ways then I wanted, would you like to come to my house and hang out?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 8:40 pm

Clayton tensed up. The FEMALE WITCH wanted to take him to her house?!? Well... Not like he hadn't already helped a witch and touched her butt... What dis he have to loose? "You h-house? Sure... Can I get y-your name...?" He asked, struggling with his words. Was he seriously having a conversation with a witch? Was that against DWMA rules...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:26 am

Hazel: Oh, yeah. Witch Meister Agatha Arlnest. But, just call me Hazel. Okay, first thing's first. Don't tell anyone about this, it would really be appreciated. . .

She rubbed the back of her head, holding a sheepish grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 2:55 pm

"Agatha... Sure thing... I'm a weapon at the academy..." Clay said, trying to avoid the situation entirely. It was obvious he didn't want to talk about the previous events. He wasn't the type to talk to girls, let alone reach into their pockets or look at them without decent clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 3:03 pm

Hazel: Oh, that's cool. I always wanted to know what it would be like to transform into a weapon, but that is something that isn't that's possible for me. Alright, we should be at my house soon, Clay. When we get there, do you want anything to eat, or maybe a drink?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 3:12 pm

Clayton sighed. "For me it's always been confusing and hard... and you don't need to get me anything... all I did was open a door..." He said nervously, trying to convince himself that she was just a normal girl and he was hallucinating because of the heat today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 3:17 pm

Hazel: Yeah, well, most people would not have done anything. And I also offered you something was because it's only common curtsy to do those kind of things. Now come on, relax a little.

Hazel set her hand gently on his shoulder, giving him a stupid grin.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:24 pm

Clayton's face turned red when he was touched. He looked at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact. "Y-yeah... Alright..." He said quietly, wondering if all witches were this friendly. If they were that would make becoming a death scythe much harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:27 pm

Hazel led him into her yard, and then in her house. It was a very nice home, with a bunch of weapons on the walls, all of different time periods and varieties.

Hazel: Welcome to my home. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Can I get you anything, Clay?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 6:50 am

Clayton have her a light smile. "T-thanks, I'm fine..." He said, examining the weapons on the wall. He studied them for potential uses and flaws, taking mental notes. "H-hey Agatha? Do you collect weapons?" He asked, wondering is she could use all of these.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 6:58 am

Hazel refused to flinch at the use of her real name, but was pretty annoyed at it.

Hazel: Yeah, I like to collect weapons and other stuff. It kind of became a hobby after a while, I guess.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:39 pm

"How many of t-them can you use?" He asked, still eyeing the weapons. Maybe he had found a partener. His partener had to be skilled in anything he threw at them, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:45 pm

Hazel: All of them, I guess. I collect other stuff as well, though most of it is kind of weird. Anyway, is there a particular reason on why you ask, then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next