Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis) Empty
PostSubject: Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis)   Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:19 am

With everything happened in the past few days, Hazel was glad to be having some alone time finally. So, after browsing her various collections, she decided that now was the perfect time to relax. In the front yard, she set up a lawn chair and a nice smoothie. She sat down on the chair, took a huge gulp of her smoothie, then relaxed.

Hazel: I give it 5 minutes before someone comes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis)   Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:12 pm

Andre took a deep breath as he opened his door just a peek to look outside. It was quite nice, the weather was great. But...should he go out? After all, he was just a social inconvenience, most of the time. "Well, it can't hurt to step outside, I guess." He opened his door all the way, stepping outside onto his porch and took in the day. "This...this is nice..~" Andre stretched before locking his door and heading to his sidewalk to take a sort of..break?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis)   Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:29 pm

And right on cue, someone walked by her, though he wasn't that interested in her. She watched as the boy walked by, noting that he was pretty cute, and looked a little scared. Well, not scared, more of nervous. So, after a bit of arguing inside her head, she set down her smoothie with a sigh.

Hazel: Heya shiny head. Watch ya doing around here? I heard there was a witch wandering about, you should really be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis)   Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are there so many people like Clay? (Andre and Hazel) (Jt and Sis)
Page 1 of 1