Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caligula

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:34 pm

" I'll take that trade!" He laughed. In short order he was peering into the armory window through some thick shrubbery wearing the clothing of a rich noble
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:37 pm

The high district, as it was called, was home to the sweetest fragrances that Koizumi had ever had the pleasure of taking in. Fine silken fabrics lay strewn carefully across shop counters, and the shop keepers had no need to shout for the attention of their wares. The whole sector seemed to be bathed in delicacy.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:46 pm

I smiled, taking in everything I saw and smelled. After a while I spotted a nice clothing shop that sold the most traditional and exquisite outfit I ever seen. I walked into the shop and gave the shopkeeper a fake smile. "Excuse me, but what's your most ceremonial looking outfit here?"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:49 pm

The shopkeeper looked to her, "Ah! For the feast!" He pulled a woman's dress from a trunk, "This one is most exquisite for a most exquisite young woman." The dress was white, with a deep purple sash that draped off the shoulder. Gold and turquoise beads were embroidered expertly into the edges.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:57 pm

"I'll take it!" I said pulling out all my money "How much is it?"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:00 pm

He smiled, "For you, madam, a smile." and winked.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:03 pm

Droon had taken his badge of office as an inspector of stock from a drunken quartermaster who he'd found passed out at an inn. He approached the door and knocked loudly "stock inspection!"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:03 pm

I gave her the best fake smile I could said, "You are to nice!"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:12 pm

She bowed her head, handing her the dress, "And here you are, ma'am."

The guards opened the door for Droon.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:16 pm

" this is nothing special so there's no need to trouble yourselves ,I'll have a look at your armory and supplies. They are in the same room correct?"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:16 pm

"Thank you so much!~" I said, taking the dress and giving her a wave before leaving. That was easy... I thought, going back to where Droon and I had made the plain.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:18 pm

The guard who looked to be in charge nodded, "Yes, sir." He hesitated, "Any reason for the unexpected inspection, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:20 pm

" not at all." He said apologetically " our lord the emperor grows more paranoid, he has ordered this inspection throughout the city" he says going to the door containing their supplies
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:23 pm

The guard bowed his head, "Yes, of course sir."
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:37 pm

I hope he's still okay... I leaned against the wall, dress in hands. It's been a while since we split up and I'm getting worry now.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:52 pm

Droon entered the armory shutting the door behind him. He quickly grabbed a guards uniform and left through the window after catching up to Koizumi ,he hired a palanquin and some pole-bearers" alright climb in" he said quickly donning his armor and leading her up to the palace
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:56 pm

"I hate dresses...." I mumbled, looking down at the dress that I was wearing. "Nice job with getting the armor by the way." I whispered to him, acknowledging his skills.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:00 pm

" thankyou, you look nice in the dress." He said continuing up the path
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:07 pm

I shrugged my shoulders and got ready for what was ahead of us.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:09 pm

The city was abuzz in preparation for the feast.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:41 pm

They came to the main entrance " The oracle must be allowed into the palace he announced to the guards"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:56 pm

The guards turned pale, then let them through.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:01 pm

Well that was easy... I thought, praying that the rest of this mission will be as easy.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:08 pm

He turns to her and whispers " you have quite a bit of power as an oracle" he resumes walking until he reaches the palace " the oracle has business with our lord the emporer!"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:16 pm

The guards didn't budge, "My apologies, your holiness, but the Emperor cannot be disturbed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caligula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caligula
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: