Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sylas the Death Scythe?!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:24 pm

Asuka smiled, "Ah, Dralin. Good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:26 pm

Sylas turns the wheelchair as best he can to look at Dralin. "Mr Akagi...."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:27 pm

Asuka turns his chair the rest of the way helpfully. "What sort of help do you intend to offer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:32 pm

He nods his head and says, "Same here, Asuka. It's been a while.." He turns to Sylas and smiles. "Hello Sylas. Heard about you becoming a Death Scythe. Congratulations." He looks back at Asuka and says, "Well since Sylas isn't in condition to fight really, I decided to ask if you would like assistance in whatever you need help with. Most likely fighting as I've already held a couple classes to teach."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:34 pm

Asuka thought, "It would be handy to have your help. And it would give Sylas a chance to recuperate. Though Lord Death did want him to shadow me a bit, and I could use the extra insight on my investigating..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:35 pm

Sylas sits silently in his wheelchair, his good arm tapping the arm of the chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:39 pm

The word 'investigating' caught my attention. "Investigating? Please, explain." I crossed my arms, very intrigued. Always love a good investigation.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:39 pm

OOC: Can we keep this third person >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:41 pm

OOC: *eye twitches* B-But...if I do that...t-then it throws my system out of order...jk, I'll switch to third person. Just like doing first person sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:42 pm

Asuka nodded, "I'm looking into the possible existence of a kishin in Europe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:44 pm

OOC: And first person gets incredibly frustrating in role-play scenarios. Especially in the present tense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:49 pm

"Hmm...Well, what makes you think that?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:50 pm

Sylas's drumming becomes faster, and he looks away from them both to hide the brief flash of Asura's eye in his irises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:55 pm

"Stories. Strange happenings. Reports of people seeing Asura's eye, then vanishing days later. I've seen entire villages simply vanish. No empty buildings, no bodies, just gone. Someone claiming to be a kishin is taking responsibility for it. Calling himself Saca." Asuka noticed the flash nonetheless, but didn't feel it best to draw attention to it with Dralin here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:03 pm

"Well, people like to claim a lot of things but...these things can't really go untouched to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:06 pm

"I don't think it's all just rumor, though." Asuka admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:11 pm

"That's how many realities start out. As just petty rumors. Which then get people killed for being negligent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:15 pm

Asuka nodded, "I'd rather be wrong now than proven right later."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:16 pm

Sylas turns further to face Death's mirror, the eye flashing within his again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:20 pm

"Well...how do you suppose going about figuring out if these are just rumors or truth?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:21 pm

"Right now, just casting lines. Making it known that I'm looking. Hopefully someone will bite." Asuka stated simply. She looked over at Sylas, "Dralin, I'll catch up with you later. I need to get Sylas home to his family."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:22 pm

Sylas continues to stare at the mirror, his gaze truly far away and distant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:34 pm

Asuka pushed him forward, "I'll see you later."

OOC: Moving to the infirmary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylas the Death Scythe?!    Sylas the Death Scythe?!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sylas the Death Scythe?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2