Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Australia at last!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:07 pm

Abby and Ikaru had decided to go to Austrailia for their trip. Lexi and Alexx tagged along as well. Abby was holding Ikarus hand and waitomg for their flight number to be called on the intercom.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:16 pm

Ikaru was excited for the trip. He had never been to Australia. He had always wanted to go, but never got the chance. He held Abby's hand loosely, but his other hand was balled in a fist for anticipation. "Why won't they just call the flight number already..." He mutters.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:28 pm

"I know how you-" Abby starts to say but then gets cut off by a lady on the intercom. "Flight 88 ready to depart. Flight 88 ready to depart." "Lets go! We need to hurry!" Abby says and starts to fast walk that way Lexi and Alexx following
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:32 pm

Ikaru walks behind her, rolling his suitcase in one hand, Abby's in the other.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:35 pm

When they get o the gate all of them show their pass ports, put luggage on the cart thing(the name escapes me), and get on board, Lexi and Alexx siting across the isle from Abby and Ikaru.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:39 pm

Ikaru takes his beanie off, leaning back in his chair. "Man...This is gonna be amazing...I can't wait until we get there. What should we do? Oh, we should go surfing! Always wanted to surf." He seems to be really excited, and rambles about what they should do.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:46 pm

"I've always wanted to go surfing. It seems someone else wanted to Australia just as bad a i do.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:52 pm

He looks at her and says, "You have no idea. At first I was thinking of going to Tokyo, but we can do that another time."
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:57 pm

"I have a pretty good idea. And Tokyo, another time. Promise." She says grabbing his hand again and smiling.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:00 pm

He smiles and kisses her. "I'm not one hundred percent certain you do...I managed to get us our own room..."
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:13 pm

She smiles.

Lexi is talking to Alexx about the Great Barrier Reef and swimming with dolphns and everything.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:19 pm

"They seem excited too...Hope this doesn't somehow turn into a competition..."
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:23 pm

Abby laughs. "Don't worry. I can alway beat her."
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:26 pm

"I know that." He says kissing her again.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:29 pm

She smiles.

Lexi starts bouncing in her seat excited about something Alexx had told her
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:35 pm

"So...what to do on this...how long is flight?"
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:38 pm

"Um this one is about 7-8 hours and then we get off and go on another that is about 6 hours."
OOC: completely winging the times
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:45 pm

"Great...one of those flights..." He says and he sighs,
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:46 pm

"Sorry." She says
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:51 pm

"I ain't blaming you. Just...blaming...the flight..." He says, not sounding very convincing.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:52 pm

She looks out the window and sees the ocean.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:57 pm

He looks out too. "We're gonna be seeing a lot of that..."
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 10:00 pm

She laughs a little at his comment.

Lexi and Alexx have fallen asleep on each other, Lexi leaning on Alexx's shoulder and Alexx putting his head on Lexi's.
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 10:06 pm

He looks over at them then back at Abby. "Might as well follow their example right?"
Back to top Go down

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 10:10 pm

She giggles a little and then puts her head on Ikaru's shoulder and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Australia at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australia at last!
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next