Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Australia at last!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Australia at last! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 10:12 pm

He puts his head on hers and closes his eyes as well, falling asleep a few minutes after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 10:13 pm

Abby falls asleep smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 10:17 pm

Ikaru wakes up a few hours later, and pulls out a Death Note manga from the backpack he took for the flight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 6:09 am

Lexi and Alexx have woken up as well as Abby, who is trying to st the first death note from Ikarus carry on bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 4:29 pm

He smiles. "You could just ask you know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 4:35 pm

She stops and looks at him. "May I please read the first DeathNote?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 5:43 pm

He thinks. "I don't know...you tried to take it...I think I would need something in return..." He says smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 5:58 pm

She kisses him. "Now may I have it?" She says smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 7:32 pm

"Sure." He takes it out and hands it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 7:35 pm

"Yay!" She says starting to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 7:38 pm

He keeps reading the little bit that's left. After that, he puts it away and takes out the sixth Naruto manga he has and starts to read that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 7:42 pm

"Please fasten seatbelts as we are starting to descend" Abby fastens her seat belt and Lexi and Alexx never unbuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:11 pm

Ikaru fastens his as well. "First stop..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:14 pm

"Yep"

OOC: I really don't want to go through all the plane shit again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:18 pm

OOC: I feel ya
A LONG PERIOD OF TIME LATER, THEY ARRIVE IN AUSTRALIA

Ikaru sighs contently as he gets into the terminal, out of the plane. "Finally here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:22 pm

"Yeah finally." She says heading the way to grab the bags, Lexi and Alexx beside them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:28 pm

He grabs his bag and hands Abby hers. "So...anyone have an idea for transportation?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:32 pm

"Um..." All of them say at once. Alexx grabs His and Lexi's bags and offers to carry Lexi's for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:38 pm

"Thought so...Which is why I thought ahead!" He gets out his phone and says, "Good thing I can use this...all over the world...that was a good idea..." He calls someone and says, "Hey, it's Ikaru...Yeah, his friend...You can come pick us up?...Yeah, that's the place...Nah, we got a a hotel room...Alright. Thanks...Bye." He hangs up. "Got us a ride."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:40 pm

"Ok that was good thinking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:44 pm

"Yeah...Turned out Ujiami has a cousin from Australia...scratch that, family, that lives in Australia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:50 pm

"That happen to save us a lot of time" Lexi says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:54 pm

"Yeah. I talked to them about what Ujiami did, they seemed surprised so I don't think that part of his family is like that. They seem pretty friendly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:04 pm

Abby blushes at the thought. Alexx has no clue what they are talking about but decides to stay out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:06 pm

He smiles sympathetically. "Abby, don't be embarrassed. It happened and it's alright. Now let's go outside." He starts to walk towards the exit of the airport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australia at last!
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next