Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Australia at last!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage

Australia at last! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 10:49 am

"Well, I paid good money for us to stay here...Alexx as well...so I would only expect us to get some quality food."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 10:52 am

She nods and finishes her eggs then goes on to her bacon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 10:55 am

A few minutes later, he finishes his eggs and keeps eating his pancakes. After finishing them he asks, "So, got any ideas on what to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 10:58 am

"Swimming in the Great Barrier Reef?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:05 am

"Huh...not a bad idea." He says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:15 am

She smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:16 am

He shakes his head a little, still smiling. "I swear, I just can't get over your smile..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:20 am

"Well you won't have too." She said smiling wider. Im just glad I found a way to conceal my teeth when I'm smiling...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:22 am

He chuckles and says, "Seems like you're concealing something..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:25 am

"Well I don't want to go around flashing my fangs to the world ya know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:34 am

"I know, I know...I wouldn't be too keen on showing mine off either if I had fangs." He whispers quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:37 am

"Well either way, I'm done with my food"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:51 am

"Alright then." He gets up and says, "They'll take care of the plates. Now, lets go back to the room." He holds out his hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:53 am

She gets up, takes his hand, and walks back to the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:56 am

He walks next to her. He presses a button and waits for the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:00 pm

They get on the elevation and go inside their room and she then glops on her bed.
OOC: my characters and flopping on beds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australia at last!
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14