Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cold Hard Steel

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:30 pm

Shizuka entered the training grounds, standing in front of the forest. Ah the training grounds, a place where she has basically lived during her time at the Academy. She turned to face her new friend as of a little while ago. "Here we are. This is the training grounds, where I spend most of my time." She said, heading deeper into the trees. "There's a clearing not far off." She said, following her trod-down path.
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:33 pm

"Ok, so do have a place to stay in town?" he asked and he looked round the training grounds and wondering where all the students are.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:44 pm

Shizuka walked out into a clearing. "I've always been on my own, so I never really had a reason to get a place. Finding one will be no problem though." She told him, and soon it became apparent where she had been staying. She tossed her book on a stump and threw her black sword, lodging it in the ground. There was a long log with a blanket and pillow draped across it. She had obviously been sleeping out here.
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:47 pm

"Ah well that kinda counts, Anyway lets give this shot, first we a opponent however." he said as he began preparing for battle, while also being surprised this girl lives out here.
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:56 pm

OOC: Do you have a skype?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:13 pm

Shizuka gazed around. "An opponent would be nice." She said, crossing her arms. Waiting too long would make it nightfall. Maybe if they- her thought was interrupted by the sound of bushes rustling. "Hello...? Somebody there...?" She asked, suddenly getting quieter.

~~~~~

A young boy tripped out of the bush, falling on his face. He punched the ground, then seemed to remember why he went through them. He had chestnut brown hair and wore a navy blue beanie cap. He had a white sweatshirt and green cargo pants. There was a red hoodie tied around his waist. He stood up and picked up the metal bat he'd dropped. "You guys were looking for a fight, right? I was hoping to find a fight myself." He said, spinning the bat in his hand.

(OOC: BEHOLD THE GREAT FLAME MEISTER HOBO, YATA!)
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:16 pm

"Indeed, but before we fight, who are you." he said as he sensed the extreme heat throughout his body. It apaled him and he considered freezing him then and there.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:30 pm

Shizuka nodded in agreement. "And do you plan to fight with a common bat? That's a bit risky." She said, watching him carefully. Had it gotten hotter?

~~~~~

Yata looked at the two, annoyed. Why so much info just to battle? Whatever... "I'm Yata Misaki, the flame meister. And fighting with a bat is no problem." He replied, a small red glint could be seen in his eye. He was ready. As soon as they made a move he'd counter...
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:33 pm

"Alright lets go Zuka." he said as he entered weapon form, the familiar cold rush hitting both people around him. He sensed the warmth increasing the bat, he was waiting for something. "Come at us" he said
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:06 pm

Shizuka held out a hand to catch the blade, flipping the blade to point at the ground, instantly looking less shy and more hostile. She slid her feet apart and brought the blade into a ready stance. A determined look was on her face. She felt the cool rush starting in her arm and flowing through her body. The heat from the other guy. This was her place, in a fight.

~~~~~

Yata grinned, watching the boy transform. Without a warning, a short, barley noticeable, pink-red flame shot from his foot, launching him into the air. He came flying down, the bat bursting alight with the same flames as he tried to bring the bat down on them like a hammer. Inside he tried to focus his wavelength, feeding the flames with his hate for people. "You asked for it!" He yelled, the fire in his soul shining through his eyes.
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:12 pm

"Just as i suspected, Ice wont be the best on this guy, and those flames might not be the best target for me." he said worried. The runes on the blade began to glow as he readied himself fr the incoming fight.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:56 pm

Shizuka jumped backwards, the flames came close to her, but didn't quite hit her. "What do we do then? Are the flames going to hurt you if I block?" She asked, going on the defensive until she knew how to plan. If she could, this battle would be easier, if not she may still pull through.

~~~~~

Yata's bat smacked the ground, going out for a moment before he quickly regained his balance. "Fast girl, aren't you?" He said, swinging the bat horizontally in an attempt to force a guard. If he could tie up the blade then he could attack directly.
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:07 pm

"If it hits the runes then yes. It would warm my blood to the core and destroy my body." he said gravely as he hoped zuki was doing well out there
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:49 pm

Shizuka jumped back, her face grazed with the heat. "Alright then. No blocking, only countering." She said, spinning the blade upward for a downward slash at the Yata. I just have to wait for openings like this, then attack. She thought to herself, strategizing how to protect both her and her new weapon.

~~~~~

Yata was surprised to find the blade coming down at him. "Sh*t!" He swore, using the weight of the previous attack to pull him aside. A battle like this would get him injured, making it all the more fun. After rolling onto his feet he held his bat in front of him, much like one holds a fencing blade. "In a battle of fire and ice, I have quite an advantage. Maybe you should quit now, before something bad happens." He said with an unsettling grin, showing no care for the pair's safety.
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:53 pm

Arthas was enraged by this statement and exclaimed, "Ice can do more than you think!" then switching to resonance talk with Shizuka, "Get me behind him, i'll show him Ice's true power." he said as his rage grew.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:07 pm

The true power of ice? Was he talking about trying to preform a resonance technique? Shizuka had been practicing with her wavelength a lot. Maybe they could pull it off. "Gotcha." She responded, again flipping the blade down for speed. She ran at Yata, strait at him. Head on attacks were expected in sparing, but this was different.

~~~~~

Yata thought for a moment. "More than I think? Ha. Bring it on." He mocked, swinging the bat horizontally as the girl got in close. "No escape!" He yelled, putting full force into the swing as the bat set alight. If this missed, he'd trip up for sure, but in his mind there was no missing.
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:11 pm

Arthas was ultimately unaware of the battle outside as he was clearing his mind inside his weapon form. His eyes glowed a light blue almost as if they were frozen solid. "Almost ready" he said to shizuka
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:25 pm

Shizuka remained calm. Just as she'd suspected, he had taken an obvious move. She dropped under the bat, kicking herself to the right, opposite Yata's swing direction. She used this time to get behind him. "Good, cuz it's now or never, Soul Resonance!" She exclaimed, taking a vertical slash at Yata's back and giving Arthas the opportunity to strike. She focused, matching wavelengths with his in a barely passing resonance.

~~~~~

Yata was caught off guard, stumbling to his right as the girl dived to his left. As he plummeted for the ground, he heard the girl yell something about a soul resonance. He was so pissed right now. He had put so much into that attack, now they were going to inevitably hit him with a resonance. It wasn't fair! He had the advantage! How was this girl a better meister than him?!? It just wasn't right! Was he weak? Was she strong? Or was it just that blade of hers? No. It was the combination of the two. He had obviously been planning with her. A weapon-meister pair was a dangerous combo...
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:31 pm

"Here we go!" Arthas cast his spell with covered the blade with Ice tripling it's size. This caused both Arthas and Shizuka's eyes appear to be frozen solid. The second the blade struck Yata his entire body including the flaming bat was enveloped in Ice, making a large crystalline ice gem holding the rambunctious boy. After he froze Arthas calmly exited weapon form and stared in the frozen eyes of Shizuka.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:50 pm

Shizuka gasped as the blade connected, freezing the boy solid. "W-we froze him...?" She stuttered, trying to figure out what to do about it. They had froze an innocent meister in a sparing match. That was awesome... But highly uncalled for. "We should... Take him to the nurse at the academy. He's got a large cut on his side and he's going to get hypothermia or something... That was pretty great though..." She said, looking back at Arthas.

~~~~~

Yata winced as the ice dug into his side, leaving a large wound. Before he could surrender, the ice engulfed him leaving a solid frozen imprisonment around him. Honestly? Your going to freeze me? He asked himself, wondering why. If he had been almost anyone else, he'd probably have frozen to death soon. Yata's body began to heat up, melting and weakening the ice. Slowly his entire body caught fire with the pink-red flames, dancing on his body and leaving him to fall on all fours into the muddy pool created below him. He winced a bit. "Overkill much? God d*mn! It was just practice!" He yelled in an annoyed tone. "Go find me a cloth or bandage or something, I'm bleeding if you can't tell." He said, putting a now normal hand on the cut.
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:53 pm

"Hmph, Sometimes there's no difference Yata, Shizuka, get Flameboy here a bandage." Arthas said as he slowly walked away back towards the academy
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:05 am

Shizuka ran over and tore off a strip of her blanket, handing it to Yata. "Sorry, we got a bit carried away. Here, use this." She said, handing him the cloth strip. "You should go see the nurse." She said, turning to Arthas. "I'm going to help Yata, ok? We can meet up some time soon if you want though." She said shyly, watching him leave.

~~~~~

Yata took the cloth, wrapping it around his waist a few times as a make-shift bandage. "Hey, kid. This isn't over you know. One day, when I perfect the flames, I want to fight you again. I don't care who your meister is! You hear me? I'll even the score someday!" He yelled angrily. Fire beats ice, and one day Yata would prove it.
Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:07 am

Arthas didn't feel like hearing his nagging again, so he froze Yata's mouth shut. "You still need to show me around Zuka. I'll wait for you in the courtyard." Arthas said as he continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:16 am

Yata's mouth was frozen shut (purely for comedic effect I suppose?), causing Shizuka to giggle a bit. "Alright. I'll be there as soon as I fix him up." She said, trying to help Yata up and lead him over to the stump so she could fix his bandages.

~~~~~

Yata shrugged her off, melting the ice again and walking back into the woods, leaving chared footprints in the grass. How dare that guy? Who did he think he was? Yata needed a weapon. There was no way he'd ever take that kid out with a normal bat. It was time to start looking. He couldn't be alone forever, after all.

Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:18 am

"Zuka! ya coming?" Arthas yelled, "Let him be, the hothead just needs to cool down, and by the way grab your things." Arthas said as he stood waiting for his new partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold Hard Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Steel   Cold Hard Steel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Steel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next