Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 4:21 pm

The Skull Knight walked down the street, swinging around his bag full of random objects. Today, it was full of transformers, a dead badger, several layers of scarves and underpants, and a few copies of blank photo albums from 1952. He did this pretty frequently, lately. The Dark Weapon was never going anywhere in particular, just walking around with random stuff for the sake of walking around with random stuff. Sometimes it didn't let him down, like the time he was walking around and ended up fighting a cyborg zombie sword.... Good times.......

"Hmm?" He glanced over as he came across an allyway where he met his first meister. "Oh, right, that jerk left me in Europe without any way to get back!" The Skull Knight shouted to himself, glaring down the darkness. "If I ever find that guy, I'm gonna kill him!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:08 pm

A person in a pink manatee costume carrying what seemed like a large bottle of milk with a giant block of ice strapped to it, ran down the road with dust trailing behind them, the person knocked over Skull Knight as they ran by and continued down the road. A few seconds what looked like a patchwork of a man, a bear and a pig with the lower body of a horse and a cat for a hand galloped after her.

OOC: yes it is the weirdest kishin egg ever ^^ and guess who is in the suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:03 pm

The Skull Knight recovered from busting his head on the ground, slowly running it as he got up. "Seacow!" He exclaimed as he got up, pointing at the Kishin Egg. What the heck hit him? Did this thing sucker-punch him with it's pink soul? What was this, the Dark Ages or something? "Well, water or not, I shall defeat you! For Mah Homelandz!!!"

The Dark Weapon clenched his bone-coated hands into fists as he crouched ofer slightly. His spine disconnected from his back, glowing and turning into a lengthy chain with a scythe-blade at the end. Finally, The Skull Knight swung his right arm back as the chain followed it, preparing to strike. "Scorpion Stance!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:17 pm

Once the dark weapon caught up it would find that the Kishin egg had cornered the the pink bipedular manatee and was about to strike it with its hand that wasn't a cat as the cat hand kept meowing trying to get at the milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:05 am

"Ok, listen up you overgrown Pokerap!" The Skull Knight shouted as he ran up to the Kishin Egg. "You might be 400 pounds and poisonous to the touch and the father of time. But I Am A Mouse!!!" Without thinking he threw all his weight into punching the Kishin in the spine with his chain dragging uselessly behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:46 am

The Kishin egg was knocked back towards the pink manatee from the impact of the dark weapons punch though the cat hand was trying to run on a non existent ground trying to pounce on the dark weapon after yelling it was a mouse. As the Kishin egg fell toward the pink manatee it quickly pulled off its head and pulled out a steel baseball bat from where the head once was before putting the head back on, at the last second it hit the egg back in the direction of the dark weapon and when the Kishin made contact with the base ball bat a sports commentator could be herd saying "HOME RUN!" coming from the bat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:45 am

"No!" The Dark Weapon shot his chain forward as he cackled insanely. "You've been a very bad kitty! Spin, you animal! Spin until you are dead!" The chain quickly curved, trying to loop around and entangle the Kishin Egg as much as possible as he came closer. In the heat of the moment, he didn't even notice the pink manatee it was after for lunch. All that mattered to him was the fight at hand. The fight was all that ever, really, mattered to him, in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:53 pm

the pink Manatee kept whacking the Kishin egg as random base ball terms could be herd from the base ball bat with each hit. The Kishin egg got tangled up in the chain and fell to the ground, the cat hand how ever detached itself and ran off down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:26 pm

The Skull Knight delivered a series of deep slashes on the Kishin Egg that would prove fatal to any living thing. Well, if the Kishin Egg's body was even still alive.... The Dark Weapon didn't stick around to find out. "Come back here you stupid seahag!" He shouted at the cat as it got away before sitting next to the manatee with his arms crossed.

"Freaking stupid dang thing running off from the hand and... 'oh, I'm a good Kishin Egg! I stop and fight when people kill me!' Raggle fraggle dinkleberry smasherooz......" It's pretty much impossible to decipher what The Skull Knight meant while he said this, but a few of the words could definatly be made out. Finally, he glanced over at the manatee. "What are you looking at, dog breath?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:47 pm

A student walks into view. "What's up, Skull Knight!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:50 pm

The student looks at the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:51 pm

"That's a funny looking kishin egg."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:13 pm

"What?" The Dark Weapon turned around and looked at the guy, scratching his chin as he thought it over. His chain-tail goes back into his body as he poked the guy's nose, still trying to figure things out. "I don't think I know you... but then again, I forget quite a few things........ You're.................... Roman, right?" After a moment, he just decided to give up on figureing out who the student was. "Whatever, what are YOU doing this far inland, you pink eaglet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:33 pm

"Looking for trouble, I guess." The student walks up holding out his hand. "I'm Nora Henderson. A meister from the Academy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:38 pm

The student was about 5 ft tall with green hair. He was wearing a black shirt with death's logo and ripped jeans with combat boots. "You don't know me, but been watching for a while. That's some pretty impressive stuff"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:43 pm

"And what's with the manatee costume?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:28 am

The pink manatee dropped its baseball bat once the dark weapon turned its attention to it, it began to carry the giant milk bottle with the giant ice cube strapped to it and ran off down the street after the ran away cat hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:43 pm

"Well, fine! I don't need you and you can go suck a can of worms!" The Skull Knight shouted, patting the other person on the head. "I didn't like pink anyhow and the freaking fish... I aien't got time fo that!!!" He stubbornly walked off, no longer giving a crap about the cat or the Kishin he killed or the manatee woman thing pink dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:00 pm

Before he got to far the base ball bat yelled out FOUL BALL before exploding in a cloud of multicoloured smoke which stained everything around it multicoloured a swell along with covering them in confetti and glitter. The Dark weapon fell victim to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 8:24 pm

Nora just stood there. "Dafug just happened?" he said, not knowing if he was asking an answerable question. He turned back to Skull Knight. "You know those guys?" he asked. He sat down on the ground, twiddling his thumbs, trying to make sense of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)   A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)
Page 1 of 1