Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open)   The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 1:20 pm

Since the dawn of time people struggled to obtain power beyond that of mortal bounds. A power that defies life itself. One that not even wealth could bribe from another. Immortality is this power. A power where you'll stay young for all eternity. Yet to some this so called gift is curse. Something of a infernal fire worse that hell itself. Many creatures have unlocked this power, and defied the grasp of mere mortal ambitions. Such creatures are called vampires. The undead that live on with everlasting beauty. Yet our particular story begins with one vampire in mind. The one called the Lost Artist.

"Such a drag. Where oh where am I even going. Can I really find a partner worthy enough to behold my magnificent beauty? We'll of course they'd need to be the same. I can't travel with something known for ugliness beyond comprehensive comparison. Hey you over their stop hiding from me. Just then a small child scurried outward from behind a near by oak tree. She were dressed in ragged robes, and spoke with many stutte rs in her voice. The frail child seeming to glare disarmingly into the eyes of Envy The she spoke. The very words escaping from her easing across the length of a otherwise silent tongue. "He..lol mister." She muttered these words, or rather stumbled upon them until they were clearly understood. However Envy brushed the small girl off continuing to ponder his life once more.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open)   The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 1:30 pm

(OOC: Please note that this character was not approved for roleplay. Sorry to say that this thread must be put on hild until they are.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open)   The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 2:22 pm

^.^ I know. Just thought I'd make this thread so I wouldn't forget.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open)   The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lost Artist. Search for a weapon partner.(Open)
Page 1 of 1