Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A place to stay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A place to stay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:47 pm

Shizuka smiled. "I train as much as I can. Plus it never rains in the desert. It was really just more continent for me to live there." She replied, shrinking as Gyo-gan came back. "Yeah... Why do you ask?" She questioned, trying to sound polite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:48 pm

Arthas was wary of his questions but replied, "Yes, can you help us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:51 pm

"actually my house is for sale." he said. "Interested?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:51 pm

"May we see it?" Arthas asked intrigued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:56 pm

"absolutely." he said ad he lead them to his house. His was slightly bigger than the rest, especially the front yard. The house looked like a normal rich person house, white bog beautiful. "would you like a look in side?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:57 pm

"Sure" Arthas replied, inspecting the house.

OOC: Describe the house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:04 pm

Ooc inside or outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 7:19 am

OOC: Both please
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 3:59 pm

Shizuka quietly followed the group, awkwardly staying behind. She looked at the large white house, inspecting it. It made her remember the tiny log cabbin in the mountains, comparing their sizes. She'd never been in a house this big, or lived in one for that matter. Her family liked the simple things, even if they could afford better. She had never understood that until the training grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:21 pm

okay my outside description sucks so this pic should do: http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/2079215/2112767/2131569/2133199/051223_Front.jpg

The inside was big, illuminated just right. The floor was shiny wood, and the walls made of adobe bricks, which were smooth and seemed to fit well with the rest. There was a gourmet kitchen, nice stove, cabinets, sink, dish washer, and apparently it came with a refrigerator and freezer. The living room was nice and big, plenty of room for a tv, some couches and chairs, basically enough for the normal stuff and plenty of personal space. A short hall way lead to two rooms, and a bathroom. Their were two bed rooms, each had their own closet. One was obviously made for a couple, enough room for two beds, a dresser, and a nice bathroom right next to it. The bathrooms were normal, toilet, sink, shower, though a shower was curtain included. There was an attic to store extra stuff, and a basement for weather emergencies. The garage was empty, except for a few boxes that Gyo-gan said he would be moving later today to his new house. All around it seemed to be a nice house, everything worked, nothing falling apart, and apparently they were aloud to negotiate the price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:23 pm

Arthas examined the house and took it all in. "Before we neogiate, I have a question, why are you selling?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:30 pm

"I got a new partner recently and I am moving in with her." He said. "and as far as prices... I haven't gotten that far so I'll let you start. So basically I will be doing the negotiating, ironic huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:31 pm

"Ok zuka what do you think?" Arthas asked, barely knowing anything about the market in Death City
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:24 pm

Shizuka snapped out of thought upon hearing the question. "Oh... Right." She replied, setting down her bag and rummaging through it. She eventually pulled out a small shoe box. Opening the box, she pulled out two rolls of cash. "200,000 U.S. dollars. Is that ok?" She had a third roll in the box, but was going to save it for food hopefully. She had been fasting a lot and her family sent her around 40,000 a month, thinking she was renting a house or apartment. She had put most of it into the box, only spending a little on food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:31 pm

"ummm.... wasn't expecting that much to be honest." He said taken by surprise by that offer. "How about... 160,000?" He said. "I'd hate to see two partners alone on the street, plus you helped us, so a discount is definitely in order." He added happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:59 pm

"We'll take it." Arthas replied happy they were able to strike a bargain. "Ok hand him the money Zuka" Arthas said as he held his hand out for the key.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 1:27 am

Shizuka unrolled one of the rolls, counting out 40,000 and placing it back in the box before handing over the remaining 160,000 dollars. "Thank you... Your very nice Mr. Gyo-gan..." She stated, smiling lightly. He really was a nice guy. Selling his house to total strangers who paid with cash from a shoe box. It was all pretty sketchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 1:43 am

Gyo-gan took the money, handing Arthas a ring of keys, each one labeled what room it was for. "Well, have a good time, hope to see you in the academy." He said as he walked away, before stopping under a lamp post. His left arm transformed into a long chain, which he wrapped around the lamppost. After wards he swung across and off it, and did this from building to building, looking like Spiderman traveling in the movies. "YAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:58 am

"Alright lets move ourselves in then." Arthas said with a smile

OOC: end of thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to stay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2