Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Place of Interest - Death City

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Place of Interest - Death City Empty
PostSubject: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 10:58 pm

Planes were uncomfortable, how could anyone feel comfortable thousands of feet in the air, trapped in a moving death machine with people you have never met before where anything could happen and you would plummet to your death burnt up by a combination of friction and jet fuel before you hit the ground. No..Aika didn't think she would be flying anytime soon, it was honestly to unnerving to warrant it. Perhaps her chains could become propellers, honestly that would be quite useful then she would have to use the last dregs of her income to afford transportation.

"I wonder, if they will accept me. No..they have to, after all that is why I'm here.." Aika thought to herself as she made here way through the city, her eyes primarily on the odd looking building in the distance. She would collect her thoughts before putting on her facade and happily making her way to the building.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 11:07 pm

Mania wandered about the city musing over how much he loved planes. "They're big, they're dangerous, they're full of strangers, and they're REALLY flammable!" He says aloud, listing all the things he loved most about planes. Being a powerful demon-blade and all, it was really strange the DWMA had not found him yet. Especially since Mania was to nuts to even hide his soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 11:18 pm

Jun stepped out into the courtyard of the DWMA. He had went full circle now. How am I supposed to live here when I can't even navigate the academy? he sighed. Turning back to the school, he closed his eyes, trying to summon a mental map of the route Kataro had taken him on. He must have at least left him in the general direction of the death room. That or Kataro had a cruel sense of humor, leading a newcomer to the middle of the school and leaving him with no directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 12:00 am

Aika walked past someone that was talking about things that were big, dangerous and full of stran- Okay that was odd as she had just been thinking the same thing just a couple of seconds ago, she would continue walking before stopping and tilting her head to the side to get a better look at this person whoever he was it would be best if she at least saw him. She would study his facial features for the few seconds she ogled him before she continue walking playing it off as if she was tucking her hair behind her ear. She would keep walking before stopping and looking around she was close but seeing the amount of stairs she would need to climb to get to that place..honestly it was psyching her out so much work.

But she couldn't falter now, even if it meant loads of physical activity that she honestly didn't want to do, well it was sort of interesting in a demented sort of way. But that person was really strange...perhaps she was just over thinking things but how could he know, no over-thinking definitely which wasn't something her current personality should be doing. Her facial expression was a small smile completely contrary to her actual thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 12:06 am

[She looked at me.....she smiled at me.... FLIRTING TIME!!!!] mania smiles widely at Aika and bows "Hellooooooo....." His smile, which was meant to be charming, emerged considerably less charming, and more psychotic. His insane mind did not work like other minds, so naturally his first conversational topic was....."What kinda cheese is your favorite?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 12:22 am

Jun takes a seat outside the door while he forms a game plan. He walked the stairway to heaven, and this maze wouldn't stop him now! He sensed something wasn't right near him. Was it a soul? Maybe his imagination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 12:34 am

Aika would notice she was followed a slight turn of the head and apparently the person she had spared a look was walking up to her, she would turn and her smile didn't fade a quick observation and her smile turned into a giggle at his question. It was a quick observation, but she supposed his question was innocent somewhat and would promptly reply with her honest thoughts on the matter. I like swiss honestly, it tastes rather good, thought I prefer it melted what about you? she said with a slight tilt of her head as she appeared to look slightly confused at the question but interested nonetheless. A quick look over and she noted his appearance even more, nice smile, if you subtracted the odd eyes, and facial expression that accompanied it, perhaps under normal circumstances if she was in fact normal she would of found it rather..frightening.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 12:50 am

Mania can hardly believe his luck! She didn't run away! "I like ALL the cheeses!!!!!!" He shouts happily. Having no social skills, mania decides he would like a hug, he quickly bestows this honor upon the woman in front of him in the form of a massive bear-hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 4:17 pm

The soul was dark, but at the same time it wasn't really. It was happy, but completely chaotic. Jun abandoned his previous project, and investigated the matter. Looking down the massive staircase leading to the academy, he saw a couple hugging at the foot. It didn't look suspicious form here, maybe he wasn't as good at sensing souls as he thought. Jun had to shake the souls presence out of his head, just looking at it was confusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:16 pm

Aika was hugged well more like crushed she didn't mind it was uncomfortable but wasn't painful and if it was she would let it be known. It was awkward she had just met this person and he was hugging her but she assumed he meant it in a nice way. Um okay..I mean sure you can hug me if you want. So...do you know how to get to Shibu-...something some academy training..gifted people? she said managing to breathe albeit in shallow breaths, she would try to hide the discomfort in her voice and would spare a look backwards and would see someone coming down the seemingly never ending stairs. She would quickly turn back to the person and would wait until he let her go not seeing the point in rushing him unnecessarily as perhaps the skin-ship was therapeutic to him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:59 pm

"That place" he says pointing up the stairs "you don't wanna go theeeeerrrre! People there die reeeeaaalllllyyyy easy!" He looks amused that she would even think of going there. His eyes brighten and he snaps his fingers "you should come to the carnival! It's fun! People get killed, and there are rides, and candy!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 9:15 pm

There was excited shouting from the bottom of the stairs, but he couldn't make it out from here. The chaotic one pointed up the stairs. H-he isn't pointing at me right? Jun brought a hand to his collar as if it defended him from the mans finger. The shouting continued, and once more the words were too distorted to make out; that is all save one. "..killed!..". Jun stood confused, and partially surprised. What's that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest - Death City   Place of Interest - Death City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place of Interest - Death City
Page 1 of 1