Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) Empty
PostSubject: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:19 pm

Elizabeth was walking through a back ally her and hatter were suposed to be patroling death city for kishins tonight so they started in the lower class district were crime was most prominent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:29 pm

Gyo-gan walked around, he was in a tux again, adopting his mad hatter/date look. He turned when he heard someone only to see Elizabeth. "phew... don't scare me like that." He said, calming down from being startled.

A bit away, a kishin egg, well more specifically a group of them, 10 in total, saw two nice snacks. They looked human except for their faces being opera masks. They all ran at the two, hiding in a shadows, ready to strike at their unsuspecting prey... or are they unsuspecting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:32 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him"jumpy tonigh are w.......... theres a group of kishins heading strait for us they seam low leaval"she said (shes abule to sense and see souls )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:35 pm

(I know.)

Gyo-gan then used his "chain arms" to swing at them, hitting all of them with minor cut wounds. Suddenly they all tackled him to the ground clawing at him, beating him, punching his face. "hey-hey-hey not the face!" he said, which somehow got one of them to stop. "I didn't think that would wor-ow!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:39 pm

Elizabeth looked at them then launched into action trying to get them off him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:46 pm

Elizabeth got one off, who had a knife, and jumped at her to stab her. Suddenly it stopped, as chain grabbed all if them from the leg and threw them in a near by wall. A familiar figure stood up, and looked at his outfit. "You ruined my out fit... you pieces of trash." Black Hatter said. As they ran at him he grinned. He instantly began running at the speed of sounds, a mere blur, moving and putting his chains around everyone of the kishin's necks. "hehe.... Bloody Chainsaw Massacre." He said as the chains decapitated all of them, and they turned into souls. Black Hatter consumed all of them at once, and turned to see Elizabeth. "We gonna have to do this again or are we gonna do it differently sweet cheeks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:56 pm

Elizabeth sighed in realef when hatter threw them at the wall but gasped it wasent hatter it was black hatter she watched as he dispatched each kishin and ate its soul . When he turned to her she glared at him." What exactly do you mean, what do you want"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:58 pm

"I thought I already went through what I wanted?" He said curiously, a sweatdrop forming on his head. "As to 'what do I mean' I mean are you gonna listen or am I gonna have to try to kill you again?" He said with a grin. He looked at her with lust in his eyes, and his grin seemed to reflect the moon's grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:04 pm

Elizabeth looked at him with a glare." Ill listen ...for now ." She said making sure she kept her distance from him. She felt nervous at his creepy smile and the look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:15 pm

"I want... your body." He said. "and not in the way I want Gyo-gan's. I want you in THAT way." He explained, trying to see if she got it. "you know what I mean right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:20 pm

Elizabeth looked at him with absolute malic in her eyes." Yeah right, like I would willingly give myself to you. Sorry but you have another thing coming if you think that."she said starting to back away to try and get out of the secluded ally they were in .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:22 pm

Gyo-gan moved as a blur grabbing her hand and pinning her against the wall. "It's either that or I kill you, and in turn hurt Gyo-gan. Think about how much it will hurt him, and worst of all, emotionally, THEN I'LL JUST GET HIS BODY QUICKER!" He said with a cashier grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:30 pm

Elizabeth winced and struggled a bit. She knew he would kill her and that would distroy hatter. Then if that happened hatter would defanetly go evil. Elizabeth stopped struggling and glared at him ." How can I trust that after yoy have had your fun you wont just kill me anyway ."she asked in a shaky voice her body was shaking in fear screaming at her to struggle and run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:34 pm

"well... you don't have 100% guarantee... but it's worth the gamble right? Better than letting your friend definitely dive into madness?" He said. He knew how to manipulate people, you learn that your a hundred... plus kishin egg. He knew if he pulled at her heart strings, he could get her to do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:39 pm

Elizabeth knew that she couldn't let that happen to hatter. She glared at him by the look on his face she knew exactly the predicament he had placed her in, and he was enjoying it. Elizabeth looked away in defeat here eyes held sarrow guilt and an intense fear." Fine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:42 pm

"Good to your house then?" He asked, as he let go of her arm. (sorry not sure what else to say.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:50 pm

Im only doing this for hatter."she said to him and pulled her wrist fromhis hand and began walking to the house they shared. When they arrived home she pulled out her keys and tried to unlock the door with shaking hands, it was a few minets before she was abule to unlock it and open it. She walked in and took off her coat placing it on the rack. She walked further into the house into the kitchen and grabed a bottle of water out of the fridge and took a drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:06 am

Black Hatter walked to her room, stripped, got under the blankets and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:10 am

Elizabeth sighed then slowly made her way to her room. This wasent the way she wanted to give her innocence away, she wanted it to be with hatter.. the real hatter. She came into her room and shut it and stood at the door looking at her feet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:19 am

Elizabeth walked silently to her bed which he was currently laying in. She sat down on the unoccupied side of the bed and looked at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:21 am

"Well?" He asked. "What are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:23 am

Elizabeth looked away and undressed quickly her face flameing red as she tried to cover her nakedness in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:28 am

"Yah know doing that defeats the point." he pointed out. "now then." He said as he motioned at the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:33 am

Elizabeth gllared at him with hate and went and sat on the bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:39 am

Black Hatter, now impatient , wrapped his arms around hers and pulled her into him
He slowly inserted his sex organ into hers, teasin it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next