Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:43 am

You wanna skip this or do you wanna rp it )

Elizabeths eyes shut tight and she cried out in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:50 am

(your pick.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:55 am

Well ive rped mature rps befor so if your comfterbul im okay with continuing))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:57 am

( like I said once again it's up to you so your pick I'm okay either way)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:00 am

Lets rp it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:07 am

(k)

Black Hatter then slid it in out,slowly. His hands came out and massaged her breasts, as his head came beside hers and licked her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:13 am

Elizabeth cried silent tears at the intense pain in her lower reagion, it felt like he was spliting her in half. When he started tuching her breast and licked her cheek she felt disgusted and durty. "Stop ....please god stop......... it hurts " she whined desperately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:19 am

"Okay then." He said continuing, but differently now being more about pleasure than pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:21 am

It still hurt but it was slowly becoming pleasurable and she gasped at the new sensation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:35 am

He kept up what he was Doing, each thrust gaining speed and energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:39 am

She couldn't help the pleasures he was making her feet she kept her eyes closed tears leeking out of the edgeand biting her lip to keep quite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:58 am

he continued to f****** was doing except now he seem to be trying to French kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:03 am

Her body was responding to him it was humming with the pleasure she felt. When he kissed her forcing his toung ito her mouth she let out a soft moan she had beeb holding back Into the kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:07 am

(Time skip to when something changes?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:09 am

Sure right after they finish )

Elizabeth layed on her back looking at the cealing feeling disgusted and guilty for betraying hatter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:15 am

could you post Thank You Kayla health is supposed to end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:38 am

black hammer through his head back. "ha! that sucker is missing out. too bad he won't live to do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:43 am

Elizabeth glared at him "im still not letting you take over my mister"she said starting to hit him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:48 am

not seeming to fight back, he turned his head to the side and spit out .... Black blood? He then pushed her off and reopened the wound on his hand. He grinned as black blood flew out as spikes, most being minor cuts, but one cutting threw her gut, not big but deadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:59 am

Elizabeth screamed at the small but painful cuts then she let out a groan when a spike peirced her belly and blood started to pour out of her wound as she grasped her belly "y-you wont .... (cough blood ) win"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:10 am

Black hatter left and got dressed only to have Gyo-gan take over. 'What the..... Elizabeth!? Where ate w-" what he saw he couldn't believe. He ran over. "Who the hell did this to you!?" He yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:19 am

Elizabeth looked at him wandering if she should tell him the truth but decided agenst it. "The kishins ......... you blacked out. ......I carryed you home " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:24 am

"Why the hell are you like this." He yelled, his pitch heightening the more tears went down his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:28 am

Kishin......... fallowed me.............. and before I could ...... get insid it peirced me with something"she said in a raspy voice as her blood started to pool around her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:33 am

Gyo-gan began to panic. He clothed her, then carried her to the infirmary, moving at speed setting 9. As Jr got their she was immediately rushed to the ER, and so far, he had no idea what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)   why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why do we get stuck patrolling (mature for me an bel)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next