Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:14 pm

Saren walked on the streets of Death City, whistling and kicking a can around. He wasn't much for finding adventure, so he looked for the most entertaining thing he could find while walking on the street. So far, the only thing he could find keeping his boredom at bay was kicking an empty can around. He grew tired of kicking this can around and sat on a nearby bench, admiring the visuals. He slumped down and closed his eyes, ready to rest.

Last edited by Blade Sonata on March 27th 2014, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:52 pm

Julia continued down the street, still on her crutches, carrying her possessions on the search for a place to stay. She was very glad she got away from the albino lunatic but now saw someone else. Hopefully not someone who takes fun in bullying a cripple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:35 pm

Nora and Drake were walking down the street, talking about their fight with June. Out of the corner of his eye, Drake sees Julia hopping along on her crutches. "Are your hands ok?" Drake asks her. Nora then notices her and stops walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:37 pm

"Im Fine thanks. Aren't you the guys from the graveyard earlier." Julia asked trying to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:41 pm

"Yeah. We had a bad fight with June and that Zephr guy. It was a close call. We almost had to be put in the Infirmary." Nora said. "I hope you aren't too hurt." Drake said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:44 pm

"I'm Ok." Julia said. She has a cast on on of her arms and legs. A large DrStein like stich on her other hand, chest and back (but you can't see that) She is currently carrying all her possesions on her back.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:48 pm

Messae quietly walked along the streets of Death City, holding her hands and shuffling them nervously. Tears slowly flowed from her face and landed on her black shoes as she walked, depressed on a sudden realization that just occurred to her: She has no weapon. And a given she was probably making a mountain out of a mole hill, but yet it still bothered her, as she wanted a partner to kinda raise in a sense. She sat down unknowingly next to Saren, still sniffling and wiping any remaining tear residue from her face. Only after one long awkward moment did she acknowledge his existence and apologize hastily for her behavior. "I'm sorry....I hope I'm not being distracting in anyway..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:51 pm

"What's with all the stuff. Do you need a place to stay?" Drake asked, curious about her wolf ears and tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:51 pm

Julia soon walked away and continued on her way. She saw a bench in the distance and decided to make her way towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:53 pm

"Hey, where are you going?" Nora asked, following her. Drake trailed behind, trying to catch up to Nora. "You could stay with us if you like." Nora said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:55 pm

"It's fine" Julia said as she continued on her way, trying to see the indivduals on the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:00 am

Saren noticed the girl crying next to him and jumped at the sight of her crying. He didn't speak, but stared at her for a long moment. She spoke and he jumped again, surprised. He got a look of concern on his face. "W-what? N-no! You're not being a distraction at all! I barely noticed you!" He scratched his neck, trying to hide the lie. "...Are you alright? You seem a bit...flustered."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:01 am

Ooc: if you dont know their descriptions, Nora is five ft tall and wears a black shirt with deaths logo and ripped jeans and combat boots. Also has green hair and is twelve. Drake is five ft four in tall with black hair and a denim jacket with blue pants. Wears tennis shoes and is thirteen.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:10 pm

"No...I don't need a place to stay...but thanks for the offer...I appreciate it..." she said to Drake, just thinking about a time when she really did need a place to stay at one point...but that was a long time ago...somewhat, and now both her and her sister are living decent lives as students. "I do  appreciate your concern though...and I guess I'm alright..." She said in a shy and somewhat quiet voice. "I was just....thinking about not really having a meister anymore is all...and how nice it would be. I really want to make a death scythe rather bad ya see...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:58 pm

Saren smiled and began to speak in a relieved voice. "You need a weapon, huh? Well, you might be in luck .Yours truly is a weapon. A katana, to be exact." He blushed, and tried his best not to be too egotistic when he spoke about himself. "I'm fit for a fast user and by judging by your...uh...appearance, you seem pretty light. N-not that there's anything wrong with being light! Being light is good! It helps you...look...good..." He blushed more deeply and quickly darted his eyes around the place, looking for something to change the topic. Unfortunately, all he saw was the sky and the clouds. "I mean, I'm just saying you could use me well! You know what I mean...right?" He scratched his neck, feeling quite nervous.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:01 pm

A Katana? I used something similar to that before....She remembered back when she was still fresh in the academy, and used her first weapon other than Misa...his name was Setsuna, she was Messae's first real friend on campus as well as her first crush at the time, and was generally someone she greatly admired....until he disappeared....and now she was weaponless and found a new crush in a way. However despite her liking someone else, it was nice to recieve...uh...compliments from this new person. In fact the compliments were enough to make her tail wag in glee. "Thank you...for saying I look good...even though I do know what you're saying...." she said quietly, not noticing that she was actually blushing a little bit. "I think I could use you well too....I mean, I have some experience with blades...especially like a katana...and I do appreciate your kindness sir...I'm Messae...Messae Thorton." She thought it was best to at least introduce herself properly, to maybe break the ice a bit more between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:21 pm

Saren blushed and smiled. "Your welcome, Messae. My name's Saren. Saren Ozaki." Saren again, looked for something to talk about. He waited a few moments in silence, then began to speak. "D-do you live anywhere? I mean, I could use a home. Groggy nights in the classrooms aren't to comfortable..." He blushed again, but jumped. "N-not that I don't want to live with you! I just...need a place to live! Yeah, that's it. Need a place." He blushed, yet again, and looked away. He didn't want to sound to nervous in front of his meister, but he couldn't help but feel nervous. "D-do you want to try me out? See what I fee like?" He transformed into his katana, smiling in the reflection in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 12:51 am

ooc: hey, professor, drake was talking to julia, the witch on crutches, not messae when he asked if she needed a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 1:13 am

He's weird...He seems....nervous....too nervous...But in the end who was she to judge? She was just as shy around new people, if not worse depending on perspective, but admittedly she probably wouldb't be making a fool of herself like how this Saren guy was. By the way it seemed it was like even he knew how foolish he was acting, transforming into his katana state without much warning, forcing Messae to catch the sword before it hit the ground, one hand on the hilt while the other on the blade, watching as blood filled the small cut, and dripping down onto the ground. "Oh...blood...." Blood wasn't actually something she was afraid of, but it did make her feel uneasy, as if for a moment she lost her focus and wasn't able to wield the weapon at all, as she struggled to pick it up while trying to get wavelength back in sync, the sword still digging in into the hand, an injury she preferred to ignore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 3:29 pm

Saren smiled as he was picked up, and still smiled when he cut into something. He always loved the sensation of a cutting someone in his blade form. He soon grew a strong look of concern as he had noticed who he was cutting into. "M-messae!" He transformed back and tended to the wound, ripping a small piece of his clothing off. He caught some water in a nearby fountain in his hands, and splashed it on the wound. "H-here! This'll help! I...think, anyway. I'm so, very sorry! Entirely my fault!" He applied more pressure to the wound and splashed more water on it, trying to do it in a less panicked fashion. "Are you okay? Do you need anything? I could go get some disinfectant or something..." He motioned his hand down a nearby street, showing the way to a pharmacy.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 3:59 pm

"No! It's fine! I mean....I went through worse before...so its no big deal really..." As she spoke the cloth on her hand grew a bit reddish from the bleeding, and as if instinctively she licked the wound a little bit, in hopes that it would perhaps null the pain somehow. While it didn't do that, feeling the nice warm red liquid in her mouth did feel nice.(Blood. Stop yer dirty minds) "Thanks for caring though..." She began with a blush. "But it's no big deal...really....do you mind if you transform again? ...I want to get this right." The last part of the sentence sounded unnaturally stern for Messae, especially since it came out of nowhere. She then held out her hand and took a deep breath, motion for Saren to turn into a katana. "Transform. Now." She commanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:05 pm

Saren slowly looked at the wound, then back at Messae. He grew a look of concern, but it quickly disappeared when Messae demanded he turn into a weapon. He sighed, and complied. "A-alright...but don't try to cut yourself this time, okay?" He transformed, landing in her hand carefully. "Y-you're sure you can handle that wound? It looks pretty serious..." He stared at the cut on her finger, looking quite afraid.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 1:59 am

"I know. But what's wrong if I do? What if I cut myself again?" As if in a way of defiance she raised the blade towards the back of her hand and lightly dug the blade into her skin, and quickly pulling it away as a cut was made, the scarlet liquid grasping out for air, as it filled the cut. "I can take care of myself." Messae couldn't help but feel a bit more serious and borderline frustrated at Saren, but it wasn't anything new, this happened time to time... She then stood straight up and slashed the with the sword a few times, slicing at the air in a fast motion, before slowing down and eventually stopping to lick off the blood from the back of her hands. The blood was now flowing a bit onto the hilt of the weapon, but it mattered not to her now, as she was indulging herself into the liquid for a moment longer. "Alright, so you aren't much different from my first weapon. That should work nicely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 4:07 pm

Saren slowly watched the scene in front of him, and was horrified. He transformed back, and stood in silence for a couple of seconds, before noticing he got a little blood on himself. "...W-what did you just...did you just...did you just cut yourself?! What the HELL is wrong with you? You could have been hurt! Is this how you want to get a weapon? Cut yourself in front of them? Oh, yeah, I'm SURE they'll be willing to be partners with a maniac!" He looked at the fountain nearby, and shivered. He decided that if he were to cover the wound with water again, Messae might cut herself. Maybe even deeper, this time. He stared at the blood flowing, but ignored it. When the blood hit the hilt of his blade, he strangely felt...happy. He still loved that feeling of blood hitting him, but he decided to hide his strange sensation beneath his expression. "Never would have thought I would have been paired with a suicidal freak..." He tried his best to give some tough love, as he thought this was the only way to get through to her. M-maybe if I act mean she'll stop. I can be pretty convincing, right?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:55 pm

"..." Messae stood speechless, looking at her weapon and clenching her fist, as well as tightening her face in a growing fit of rage. But then it disappeared. Her face softened and her hands now unclenched, her eyes watering from Saren's words...it was now then that she began to feel the pain of her wounds, but she shrugged it off, paying it no mind. "Maniac...?" Her face frowned up all the more, with tears now falling from her face. She took a step back, looking at Saren as a hurt puppy would look at their master. "Suicidal freak?" The frustration was now gone, especially in her voice, as it grew more quieter and with disbelief. "You think I'm all that? That's...VERY hurtful...no need to be mean..." She turned away and collapsed, drowning her face with her hands and tears, sobbing hopelessly as the emotions of pain and sadness overwhelmed her. I know what I did might've been odd...but no one ever called me suicidal freak...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)   The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Finds The Sheep (Finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next