Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alan's arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:26 pm

Alan walked up the steps of the DWMA with a confident smile. He was finally here! It seemed it had taken an eternity before finally managing to get this far. He reached the top and flipped his hat up a bit with a smirk. Today was going to be the best ever! He approaches the first student he sees and introduces himself with hand outstretched "Hey, I'm Alan Tradator! I'm looking for my first class, think you can help?"
Back to top Go down

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:36 pm

Simon shook his hand. " No problem, I haven't been here to long myself and I wouldn't mind showing you around. " Simon looked out of place in his striped t-shirt, flowers were growing at his feet and he was only ten years old.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:34 pm

Alan shacked his hand confidently and pulls in for a friendly bro-hug "thanks man, a tour would be great! I don't think I caught your name..." He says, trailing off at the end expectantly.
Back to top Go down

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:44 pm

" My names simon, Simon nadeau. We're each a little early so we have about a half hour before we're dou in class. " He opened the door for alan. " Come on in. "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:00 pm

Alan nods his head and adjusts his glasses. Once inside he looks around, in awe of the building "very nice... Where to first?" He asks,excited to see the rest of the school. He wondered what classes he would have or what friends he would make, or-or-or, a dozen other awesome things!
Back to top Go down

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:50 pm

" Well the library's closest. " Simon began the short walk to get to the library. " So let me guess, your a weapon... " He put two fingers to his temple and closed his eyes still walking. " A relatively large curved dagger, and your last name is Treadator. "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:00 pm

Alan looks nervous for a moment before flashing a smile again and nodding "uuh, yeah! How did you know?" He asks i guess it's fine as long as that's all he found out
Back to top Go down

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:04 pm

" I'm a psychic! You'll find weirder sorts than me at this academy. " They reached the library and Simon raised a finger to say Be quiet Then entered.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:16 am

Alan placed a finger to his lips and nods upon entering the library. He whirls about, looking astounded by the vast number of tomes "dear lord! This library is awesome! Is the whole thing open to all students?"
Back to top Go down

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:27 pm

Ben, another young boy was reading a book larger than him, he looked over it at alan and said. " SHH! " putting a finger over his lips. Simon replied. " I can literally hear your thoughts, there is no need for such volume, and yes any student can borrow any book as long as you check it out. To my knowledge at least, be carful you don't get lost its a pretty big place. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alan's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's arrival   Alan's arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alan's arrival
Page 1 of 1