Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? Empty
PostSubject: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:36 pm

A boy with pale skin jet black hair and creepy ice blue eyes walked up to the academy with an emotionless expression on his face he was very good looking but when people stood around him to long they got intimidated by him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:44 pm

isabella walked out side form the infirmary

luna was smiling watching kaito play
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:45 pm

Damian looked at Isabelle for a while and narrowed his eyes he walked up to her
With the same creepy emotionless face and said plainly "what's your name??"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:46 pm

Ooc: also what is ravens boyfriend Daniel gonna do when he figures out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:48 pm

probubly be hurt that no one told him what was going on then get confused )

isabella looked at him with curiosity and suspicion " my names isabella"(can he see her souls too )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:50 pm

Ooc: yes

A creepy smile spread on his face "my name is Damien......"
He continued to walk to his class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:55 pm

isabella nodded and shivered at his smile and watched him go then saw that he was in hers and everyone's class' great the creepy guys a student'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:57 pm

Kataro noticed the new guy and walked over to him. "Hey there!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:58 pm

Damian just kept the same expression on his face
He glanced at Isabelle a few times and looked her up and down like he was inspecting
Her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:01 pm

isabella saw the looks and said " can i help you with something " she growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:01 pm

OOC: I gotta take a shower. Brv
Back to top Go down

OOC: I'm mean BRV
Back to top Go down

OOC: NO!!! I MEAN BRB!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:03 pm

Ooc:XD!!!

Damien said nothing and looked away from her and the studied Kataro
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:05 pm

Ooc: I'll be back in a while ok NO RP WITHOUT ME PLESE????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:07 pm

OOC: I'm on for a while before I shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:09 pm

lol)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:14 pm

OOC: Hope you don't mind me popping my character in here.

Kijo walked over to the others, and began immediately staring down Damien.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:36 pm

Ooc: back

Damian glared back at kijo then kept looking at Kataro and Isabelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:40 pm

Isabella looked at kataro then back at Damian " why do yOu keep looking at me like that "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:40 pm

Kataro stood there with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:41 pm

OOC: Isabella IS the one that looks goth right?

"Quiet, goth." Kijo held up her hand and continued staring at Damien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:44 pm

Kataro recognized Kijo's voice. Then he start muttering offensive thing about her to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:46 pm

Isabella gave her a dirty look and pulled her hand out of herhand ( yes she is )

Last edited by firetalon90 on July 30th 2013, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:49 pm

Damien said in a creepy voice "that's rude even though she is a goth you don't have to point it
Out everyone knows all ready....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next