Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival.(Open to all.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Arrival.(Open to all.) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 8:58 pm

It was clear and sunny day today at Death City. Birds were flying in the open blue sky, people everywhere clearly had somewhere to be, and Ryder Esquivel was standing right in front of the large staircase that led all the way up to the DWMA. He gave a sigh as he looked around for anyone who might be heading up as well, hopefully to make small chat to make the walk just a little bit quicker. This also just so happened to be Ryder's first day and he knew without a doubt that he was going to need some help navigating the campus. Before long, Ryder was sitting down on the staircase waiting for any student to accompany him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 9:16 pm

Belated was walking by, ready to make her way up the steps to the DWMA. She inhaled deeply through her mouth and exhaled through her nose. Closing her eyes she reminisced on her first moments here. Befriending Shilo was her most favorable moment since joining the academy. Sadly, she hadn't seen her around anywhere lately. Thinking about this, she looked down and continued to walk towards the steps. She looked at her clothes and hoped people wouldn't judge her. She wore a loose fitting white t shirt that hung off one of her shoulders, black short shorts, and black canvas shoes with white laces (vans). Her hair was hanging loosely on her back, free to move in anyway it wanted. Keeping her head down, she ran into a boy that sat on the steps. She stumbled back a little and began blushing madly, keeping her head down

"I'm so sorry...." Belated apologized, beginning to run a hand through her hair nervously, expecting to get yelled at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 9:52 pm

There happened to be another pair, just getting ready to start the climb up the many steps of the grand entryway to the academy. The taller of the two was a young man by the name of Enkatsu Kinsei. His clothing was very light, pretty much just a T-shirt and gym shorts with the former being white and the latter being blue. "Wow, that's a lot of stairs, and I never do get used to this heat..." But the coming exertion and the heat of the day wasn't the only thing that made the young man's head hang a bit low. Somehow the little lady beside him had tricked him into getting part of his hair dyed, so there were little blue streaks running down the length of it. He wasn't entirely thrilled by the idea, and he sincerely hoped that people wouldn't give him too many strange looks.

But hey, it made her happy, and it was only temporary. Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 10:01 pm

Sakura stood besides kinsei staring up at the stairs. She held an umbrella that was lacy and covered in snowflakes. She was wearing a fabulous snow themed Lolita dress. The dress was covered with frills, and large white bows. The dress had puffy sleeves and each sleeve had snowflakes dangling from them. The dress fit her delicate body and was complimented by her long thigh high socks that were made from the finest silk and had bows going down the back of them. She had on a collar like necklace that had a diamond snowflake in the middle. The dress was obviously expensive and tailored to fit her perfectly. She had on blue high heels covered in snowflakes. Sakura looked like she just walked off a runway for a winter fashion show. Her brown hair was curled in long ringlets that showered gracefully down her back. Sakura looked at her partner and started giggling. "There's no way you're gonna make it up those stairs without sweating, heehee!"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 10:06 pm

(OOC: I'm so sorry guys, it's going to take me a while to reply, it's my turn to cook dinner. I'll be back as soon as I can.)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 11:02 pm

Ryder fell backwards, causing the back of his head to smack hardly against a concrete step to make a loud Thud sound. Then Ryder immediately made a yelp of pain and rubbed the back of his head to try soothing away the discomfort. "It's... Alright. Really it was my fault, I really shouldn't block the steps like-", Ryder said quickly before going silent as he took his first look at Belated. He then gulped and looked away from her not meaning to be rude, but of course it could be taken that way anyways. He just wasn't use to girls dressing up this way back at his home town.

Upon looking away from Belated, Ryder caught sight of the pair known as Kinsei and Sakura. Ryder's first thoughts were that Kinsei's attire looked quite bland but his highlights really made him stand out, in a good way though. Ryder's first thoughts about Sakura was that her clothing looked beautiful but seemed uncomfortable, especially since the sun was out today.

Ryder cleared his throat and calmly stood up, "Hello everyone, my name is Ryder and I'm new to this school... Would anybody mind showing me around? ... Please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 11:30 pm

Belated felt extremely horrible for having bumped into the newcomer. "Let me help you up...." Belated said, pulling him up softly. She noticed he'd gave her a strange look. Was it what she was wearing? She hoped not. Two other people appeared to be near. Belated turned around and saw a boy and a girl. She instantly lowered her eyes, trying to not make eye contact with the two. She was interested in what she'd heard come from Ryder's mouth. He was new here? Boy, she remembered her first time here. Speaking up was the hardest thing until she'd met that one friend that made it easier for her. Ryder was obviously in need of a friend, and Belated was willing to be that friend for him. Sympathy was what she felt for this boy.

"I'm Belated." She spoke up, smiling warmly at Ryder. She decided to try and make an effort to abandon her timidity for this boy. "You'd like a tour around the school?" She asked, still smiling at the boy. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the pair still standing there. She hoped she wouldn't have to interact with too many people. But of course, things never go the way anyone expects them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 11:45 pm

Kinsei let out a chuckle when his partner mentioned that he wouldn't be able to get all the way up without sweating. "Maybe, but at least I don't have to try and go up all of these stairs in heels..." At that, he started on his way up. Beginning the long and arduous journey to reach the actual doors of the school. Or at least, it certainly seemed like it was such a long way, being in a city in the middle of a desert.

It wasn't until now that he truly took note of the fact there were two others a bit farther up the stairs, and as he and Sakura started to get closer, one of them actually seemed to speak to the pair as well as the other person in front of him. He simply waved at first, not really feeling like shouting to be properly heard. It surprised him to be seeing a new student, still being quite new himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 12:02 am

Sakura saw the other students right away and ran up to them dragging kinsei behind her. "Hello! You're laying your eyes on the COOLEST team in the entire school! Hee hee!" Sakura said, giggling at her pun. She twirled her umbrella dramatically and struck a pose, one hand on her hip and the other pointing at the students. "My name is Sakura and my weapon is Kinsei, together we are.... THE ICE DRAGON!" Sakura just made it up due to the fact her manager hasn't came up with a team name yet. It seemed a little tacky but she kept a confident smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 12:27 am

Ryder looked into Belated's eyes and smiled back while he nodded, "I'd enjoy a tour of the school. Although... It looks like it'll take a long time due to it's humongous size." Ryder then quickly turned his gaze back to the pair and was utterly amazed at Sakura's footwork in heels. "The Ice Dragon? ... Team? Oh so you're a Meister then?", Ryder asked while pointing at Sakura and then at Kinsei. "What type of weapon are you though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 7:27 pm

Not wanting to be rude, Belated turned to the two behind her. "Hey." She waved shyly at the pair. Their enthusiasm, or Sakura's enthusiasm at least, was a bit intimidating to her. Why did everyone she meet seem to be so excited about every little thing? Belated tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and cleared her throat. "You two attend this academy, right?" She asked, slipping into her British accent. She cleared her throat once more before speaking up again. "I'm Belated...." She introduced herself. She slightly held her hand out to Kinsei and Sakura for a handshake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 7:46 pm

A boy was sitting on the stairs next to everyone, he was waiting for a cloud or somthing to come in so that the rest of the walk would be bearable. He was drinking a bottle of water that he had taken out of his backpack he wished he had an Umbrella like that frankly amazing looking student in a diamond studded dress. But was was causually listening for a while and he thought he should ask.

So your new here? Simon said, he loved showing off his telipathic ability's to peaple. Only Ryder would be able to hear it in his head. The boy smiled faintly and looked down at the group.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 7:57 pm

Ryder nearly jumped up in surprise as the unknown voice spoke in his head. He then looked around at the others, completely aware that they couldn't hear it. Ryder didn't know if he was going crazy or just imagined it, but he was sure that he shouldn't make a big commotion about it.

'It was probably nothing, I'll just ignore it.', Ryder thought as he continued to remain silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 9:16 pm

Kinsei couldn't help but chuckle at Sakura's introduction of them, she was certainly eager. Though the new "team name" made him roll his eyes a bit, despite him keeping a smile the whole time. Now that he was near to two strangers (or three, considering there was another boy sitting not too far off), he could make out a bit more about the first pair he had seen. Though he wasn't given much time to try and figure out ways to make sure he could recognize them before Ryder asked him what type of Weapon he was. "Hm... Have you ever heard of a Guandao? It's sort of like a halberd, but instead of an axe the top is a sword."

Then the girl began to introduce herself, and he nodded as a confirmation to her question of them also being students. Though when she gave her name, Kinsei tilted his head and gave a perplexed look. "You're late? But I thought we still had time before classes." The young man was slightly confused because even though he knew the meaning of the word belated, he had not realized the word was not usually used in that manner. English can be tricky sometimes. But regardless, he reached to shake her hand. It was polite after all. "But yes, as my partner said, my name is Enkatsu Kinsei. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 10:24 pm

Sakura wrapped her arms around kinsei protectively. "I know I have the coolest weapon in the whole entire world! Heehee!" Sakura sang in her little girl voice. She was also confused on the girls name so just decided to ignore her completely.

She looked at the group and was waiting for someone to realize who she was. She was famous after all.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 10:49 pm

"A Guandao huh, that certainly sounds like an interesting weapon. I hope to see you in that form sometime.", Ryder said while smiling at the two. He then took a long hard look at Sakura as he scratched his chin, "I feel as if... I've seen you from some where... But I don't quite know where."

Ryder then picked up a backpack and threw it over his shoulder, "I think we all better start walking, we don't want to be late right? We'll continue this conversation on the way." With that Ryder began to walk up the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 8:06 am

Up here! Simon said to Ryder again, he noticed a trend. Every single time he greeted somone he did not know this way they always ignored it the first time. Maby he should just stop.... Anyhow, he waved over Ryder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 8:38 pm

Belated smiled and shook Kinsei's hand. She stuck her hand out to Sakura to shake as well, having a new wave of confidence wash over her. But when Sakura didn't return the formal greeting, Belated's smile slowly turned into a frown of humiliation. She lowered her eyes to the ground and began blushing madly out of embarrassment. Her esteem lowered again. "Oh.... Umm...." She began to ramble nervously. "By Belated I mean my name...." She turned to Kinsei, trying not to make contact with Sakura. "Belated is my name.... Because I was born 3 weeks later than expected...." She finished off. Giving a quick glimpse at Sakura again she wondered what'd made her not want to shake her hand. Belated sighed and turned back to Ryder.

"Are you ready for your tour?" Her voice cracked. She began to blush even more, obviously letting the embarrassment get to her. As she was getting ready to ascend up the steps, she noticed something. "Who's that boy?" She asked, looking up at the stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 8:46 pm

Sakura realized she had been rude and quickly wrapped her arms around belated. "I'm sorry!!! We can be friends okays?! I'm not used to have girl friends!" She finished with a giggle. Being a famous pageant star she usually didn't have good relationships with her competitors. "Sorry we don't understand your name, English is a tricky language, heehee!" She pulled off one of her expensive bracelets and placed it on belated wrist. "All my friends get friendship bracelets!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 9:01 pm

Kinsei blinked and glanced down at Sakura when she wrapped her arms around him, a bit confused on why she had. Then again, she had been grabbing onto him pretty much from the start. As Ryder mentioned that his Weapon form sounded interesting, and that he hoped to see it, Kinsei smiled towards him and nodded. "It is... Something to see. Are you a Weapon yourself, or a Meister?" He asked out of curiosity. He had seen lots of both back home, but everyone was different and that certainly held even more true for Weapons and Meisters.

Then the girl grabbed his attention again as she explained that Belated was actually her name, and also why she had been named that. "Ah, Gomen'nasai. Sorry." Kinsei gave an apologetic smile, and wondered if her apparent embarrassment was because of him misunderstanding her name. Did it happen often? Was it a sore spot with her? He wasn't sure, and felt a little bad for it. But he had no idea how to fix it, so the apology was the best he could manage. When the two he had just met began to climb the stairs, he decided to follow. Though it seems like it didn't get very far, as another boy was pointed out, and seemed to be waving.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 12:00 am

Ryder sighed and ignored that strange voice in his head once again. 'I might just check into the nurse's office to get my head checked out.', he thought to himself as he looked back at Belated. "Yes please, right after we get up all of the steps. Also... Thanks for offering me a tour. Not many people would do this type of thing for a stranger."

He smiled as he then turned his view to Kinsei, "I'm a weapon... Ever heard of the movie called, A Nightmare on Elm Street? I'm basically like that claw. I'm nothing too special... Unique... Or even good looking, but I think I might just get the job done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 12:31 am

Simon was a little worried at how he had been tuned out. Did this boy hear voices regularly? His mind seemed stable enough. He wondered just for how long he would continue to ignor him. Instead he yelled. "Turn around!" It was the same voice that was in his head and inmastakable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 2:13 am

Belated panicked a little at the barrage of affection Sakura sent her way. "Umm...." Belated said. First this girl flat out disregards her and now she wants to be her friend? Belated had to stay on her toes with this one. "Thanks...." Belated politely accepted the bracelet from Sakura and smiled her way. "It's alright.... You're not the only ones." Belated told the two, accepting their apologies. It probably wouldn't be the last time her name has caused confusion to arise either.

Belated looked back at Ryder and smiled. "It's no big deal...." She told him. Being a new student wasn't easy. Being a new student at the DWMA was beyond easy. She could feel for Ryder, seeing as she'd only been here for about a month. "Where would you like to visit first?" Belated asked him quietly. She pulled her backpack off and searched in it for something. When she was done, she pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Ryder. It was a detailed map of school's interior. "Maybe we should go to the office to get your schedule...." Belated suggested to him, waiting for a response.

Belated looked back up the stairs, returning her attention to the boy above them. She had no idea how to respond to him. He was sitting in the middle of their way. "Excuse me...." She said politely, trying to get passed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 2:30 am

Kinsei tapped his chin in thought for a moment when Ryder explained that he was a Weapon, and the form that he took. While he had personally never seen the movie, you would have to truly live under a rock to have never heard of or seen the iconic character that starred in it. "Well I guess a good thing about that shape, is that it doesn't really take up a hand. You know, once the person gets some practice with it." He nodded at this thought, figuring his form could be fairly useful for an up close and personal sort of skirmish.

He then glanced over to the two girls, seeing that Sakura was being her bubbly self now that the confusion was cleared up. He also couldn't help but be relieved when Belated had accepted his apology. Though before the young man could think of something else to say, he heard another person from just a bit farther up the steps yell. A quick look allowed him to notice it was the boy who was sitting down earlier, and with a confused look he glanced over his shoulder. Why was the stranger saying to turn around? Was there a monster or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 1:50 am

Sakura stamped her feet and crossed her arms, she then began to pace like a child. "WAHHHH!" She stormed up to kinsei and said in a whiny voice, "SENPAIII! We are gonna be late to class! Wahhhh!" Kinsei was used to her temper trantrums but this was probably an odd sight by everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival.(Open to all.)   Arrival.(Open to all.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival.(Open to all.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next