Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaper Land

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:13 pm

I think we should make a theme park within Death City called Reaper Land with Lord Death as the park's mascot. Mainly I think this should happen because it would be an awesome place to rp normally in and one crazy and creepy place to have a mission at.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:52 am

I like the idea. I think we need more places to roleplay all together. I know we have Death City and stuff and you just make up where you want your character to be. But it seems a little more.... Better if we had sections like the park, or fair grounds, or the public pool. Idk. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 1:20 pm

Somehow, I can't see it being actually inside of the city. If you want to make Reaper Land in North America and use it as a reccuring location, that's fine. But Death City is kind-of crowded already soo....
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 4:44 pm

yea that's cool...but I personally think it loses something if it's not in Death City....Could it not be located right outside the city or something like I mean it is in the middle of a dessert....IT COULD BE AN EXTENTISION WITH A BRIDGE CONNECTING THEM!
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 4:51 pm

It can be near Death City, but lets be completely honest. It takes time to build an entire ammusement park. How the heck would people not notice it in any other thread if it's inside/connected to Death City?
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 4:58 pm

.......Death used Brew to make it :L ....
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 5:16 pm

Death might have made his school shaped like him, but I doubt he'd abuse a Magic Tool just to build an ammusement park next to Death City in his image :/
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 5:27 pm

...nothing says he wouldn't :P
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 5:54 pm

His ego's pretty big, but it's not SO big that he would abuse the Magic Tool.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 8:02 pm

Perhaps it is new? Like, they JUST opened it? Or its going to be opened soon?
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 8:04 pm

It would make a pretty cool mission to hunt down a kishin egg in a near completion theme park XD
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:37 pm

Well there was one in the rebroadcast op, we could say it was always there, or maybe it was abandoned and reopened
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:53 pm

Please link me
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:54 pm

It can be outside of Death City, but it can't be directly attatched to Death City or inside of Death City.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:58 pm

Not even by a bridge?
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:13 pm

Not even a bridge
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:16 pm

What about a stone trail or something? I'm fine with it not being connected to death city, but considering its outside the city, it would look kinda weird if there was no connection. In my opinion anyway. But I'm fine with whatever is chosen.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:54 am

If not in Death City can I at least request two things:

1: That Reaper Land gets its one Thread just like Chupa Cabra's, Hook Cemetery and the Eternal Cave. as if it is made I think a lot of people will use it and that it will deserves its own.

2: That Reaper Land is connected to Death City by a train or mono rail line.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:20 am

1: I don't think so. It's not a cannon part of the show, it's a location you made up. So people would have no idea what it looks like just from the title outside of threads that you'd make. It would be like giving Strix's lair or something it's own sub-thread, you know?

2: IDK, maybe? I didn't even know Death City HAD a train station. It's possible, I guess.... But it wouldn't be like a train JUST for getting to Reaper Land.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:43 am

1: could it have a sub-thread in North America then?

2: yea I'm ok with that
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:34 am

Sorry to intrude, gentlemen, but somehow I don't agree since this site is "A site for the roleplaying of the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater". And that theme park is made up, it would be a great idea, don't misunderstand, but I don't think it's appropriate. Anyways, it's Deth's final decision.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:46 am

Going to burst some bubbles right about naow.

Well, I personally think there shouldn't be one. In the past, I've roleplayed in an amusement park, but it was just a random location off in North America somewhere. You wouldn't NEED an amusement park right next to death city if you can just go and roleplay in a favored one somewhere else.

((PS.....The commercial playing on my radio played at the same time it just did on the TV. Whutthehell.))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:57 pm

There is already an amusement park that has been made. Nobody has posted there in a bit though.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:22 pm

is there any way it could be renovated into Reaper Land?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:01 am

Well, considering it is home to a bunch of psychotic dark weapons and kishin eggs who prey upon customers, I would say not. Mania used to be in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reaper Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper Land
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next