Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaper Land

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Reaper Land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 7:52 pm

Ok so 1 we make a new theme park or 2 we make a mass mission to clear out the theme park so it can be Renovated

Personally I like number one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 7:04 pm

so is this going to happen? Can it go ahead and be opened?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:02 pm

It would have to be the new one. The other one is filled with to many kishin eggs to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:09 pm

Ok this part was never answered would it be able to get its own sub thread as a new location? similar to how Hook crematory got its own.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:14 pm

No. Sorry dude, but it's not part of the canon series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:15 pm

......I'm think it would be better since this looks like This location will be used by every body....hey why not a fan made location thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 11:14 pm

Hey, the goal of any RP or fanfiction taking place in an established world is to both create a good story, and add more detail to the world. Which means adding more locations. However, I would suggest the admins handle this, perhaps have a meeting to see if any locations should be added, and if locations are added, which.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:09 am

I have a fan made location, but I knew I would never be allowed to do a sub forum for it, so I just made a thread for it and said all posts in that area need to go under that thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 2:10 pm

No I mean make a thread labeled "fan made locations" and have all the non cannon fan made locations as sub threads in that thread.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 2:21 pm

If it's all together like that it might work. I'll ask oblivion sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 1:36 pm

Any new news? And where should I make a reaper land topic in the mean time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Land   Reaper Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper Land
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2