Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John shadow talon. Aka the reaper of loot.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

John shadow talon. Aka the reaper of loot. Empty
PostSubject: John shadow talon. Aka the reaper of loot.   John shadow talon. Aka the reaper of loot. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:02 pm

Name: John shadow talon.

Meister: None.

Weapon Form: Composite bow with many types of soul arrows.

Love Interest: Money.

Appearance: He wears a black and brown leather suit with a hood, kind of patchy but very well made with his cloak along his back. He has brown hair and blue eyes, standing the standard height for a man his age. That's all you'll get from him, if you see him at all.

Personality: Greedy to the core but not without morals. He does not kill if it can be avoided but ends up being hostile without meaning to. He only works with a group if there is profit to be made, infact profit was the one thing he's after in life. That and eventually settling down with a woman. He is very reliant on his cunning and is very smart.

History: Why pay for what you can steal? Are the words john lives by, he was born dirt poor in Ireland. He was left in a church orphanage with a note that said. " Take care of john shadow talon. " He grew up in a house filled with the bullied or depressed, the typical ones you'd find in an orphanage. When he was ten years old he discovered something, he was really good at taking things that weren't his. From the lowly cookie jar on a high shelf to the wallets of soon to be parents that came often. Many people came and went from the place, most of the kids would only spend three years there tops. But whenever a family would interview him he always ballsed it up. He has a real problem communicating with others, in how he has no desire to do so unless it benefits him. Eventually one of the nuns who worked the place adopted him. As time passed money got more tight and they often had to miss meals. He left on his eighteenth birthday without a word leaving only a note. " Gone to find my future, I will return with riches enough so that we can live a happy life. " He moved to England and for ten years stole everything that wasn't nailed down, he gave himself rules and morals. 1. Never kill an innocent man. 2. always know when to pull out. 3. Never steal from someone who needs it more than you do.
Eventually he had to flee England because the police were after him. He left with a few magical artifacts that he had stolen from witches. A necklace that when held to the light would suck up the source for ten minutes ( Excluding the sun. ) Shoes that made no noise no matter what he stepped in. A cloak that let him blend into the shadows very well but not invisible. A bag that held things in a pocket dimension whenever he put something in it. As well as a set of burglar tools he keeps all over his person.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!
Back to top Go down

John shadow talon. Aka the reaper of loot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: John shadow talon. Aka the reaper of loot.   John shadow talon. Aka the reaper of loot. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:27 am

I really like the whole Rogue thing that's going on with ranged attacks, lether armor, and the pickpocketing thing. Also, the soul arrows sound pretty intresting. His morals as a theif should have probably been put in his personallity to even the sections out a bit, but overall it works and it's a pretty solid bio. I would make the cloak cover his soul and just have him hiding in the shadows to stop people with Soul Percept, personally, but that's just me.

Given his love intrest we need to make a woman out of gold, and Accepted!
Back to top Go down

John shadow talon. Aka the reaper of loot.
Page 1 of 1