Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Australia at last!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Australia at last! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:04 pm

"Oh yeah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:07 pm

Ikaru rushes out the door, completely forgetting about Abby...like a good boyfriend would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:11 pm

"Hey wait up!" Abby said chasing after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:12 pm

He keeps running, taking the elevator, pressing the close button as fast as he can when he gets in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:17 pm

Abby makes it on to the elevator right before it closes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:32 pm

Ikaru smiles. "Just too quick...and for the record, I had no idea you were behind me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:35 pm

"If you haven't figured it out I'm quite fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:45 pm

"Yeah, I've finally figured that out...guess I should've figured that out a while ago." He smiles and puts an arm around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:14 pm

She leans on his shoulder and smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:17 pm

The elevator opens and he takes his arm away and grabs her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:25 pm

"lead the way" She says as they walk out of the elevator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:29 pm

He walks out towards the breakfast area. He gets a plate and starts to get stuff. The area is layed out like a buffet. Ikaru ends up getting bacon, pancakes, and eggs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:40 pm

"mmm... So much food..." Abby says getting a plate and putting the exact same thing on it as Ikaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:41 pm

He sits down. When he sees what she got he grins. "Like boyfriend, like girlfriend I guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:51 pm

She looks at his plate then her's then his the her's. "I didn't even notice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:53 pm

"Which is why we work together so well." He smiles and take a bite of bacon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:56 pm

She smiles and eats a bite of her pancakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:01 pm

He takes a bite of his pancakes and shrugs. "Not as good as my pancakes...right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 8:06 pm

"Not even close."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 8:07 pm

He smiles. "Glad you think so...makes me feel good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 8:08 pm

she smiles. "That's what girlfriends do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 8:24 pm

"I guess...I mean, not all the time, but you make me feel good a lot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 8:28 pm

She sticks her tongue out at him playfully than eats some of the eggs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 8:32 pm

He finishes the rest of his bacon and then starts working on his eggs. "But I do have to say...it is good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 10:48 am

"Yeah it is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australia at last!   Australia at last! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australia at last!
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next