Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unlikely trio 2

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:53 pm

Funn and Sun followed Chloe through the city. They tagged along a few steps behind. Sun was amazed at the way she navigated without being able to see. They whispered to each other and both agreed that they really like their new meister, then Sun realized that being blind, Chloe probably had excellent hearing and she had probably heard their whole conversation.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:58 pm

Chloe was walking using her wavelength radar, remembering where exactly her apartment was. Chloe could hear Funn and Sun whispering behind her but didn't care. As she neared the apartment she turned to them and made sure they were still there. "I live on Floor 8, number 10, Ok?" she told them.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:01 pm

"Floor 10, number 8! Got it!" Said Funn.

"No Funn it's floor 8, number 10." Said Sun.

"Got it! Now when are we gonna fight someone? Wait no I'm hungry, when are we gonna eat? Then we will fight! There's got to be a kishin egg or an evil witch somewhere in this city!"
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:05 pm

Chloe walked up the stairs with the girls and entered her apartment. The apartment was terrible looking. It was a complete mess with things all over the almost destroyed furniture. Chloe however seemed completely unphased by this and casually walked inside and put her things down.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:10 pm

Funn ran into the apartment, completely oblivious to the mess. She flopped down on the couch like she had lived there her whole life.

Sun took one look at the place and immediately started cleaning. She had a strong maternal instinct and could not stand the idea of Chloe living in such a mess. As she cleaned she mumbled, "Oh dear oh dear, this won't do at all..."
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:13 pm

"What are you doing Sun?" Chloe asked as she got food from the fridge and gave it to Funn.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:18 pm

Funn thanked Chloe and excitedly started chowing down.

"I have to clean up this mess! Oh dear, oh dear! You poor girl living in this mess. Don't you worry I will take care of it." Sun said sounding like a worried mother despite her girlish voice.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:53 pm

"I really don't mind." Chloe said, "Being blind doesn't make you really care about interior design. I've got food and a bed and thats all i care about" Chloe said.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:53 pm

"Oh no no no! I can't leave you like this! Please just let me clean this up."

"You might as well let her." Said Funn. "She will obsess over it until you do."
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:54 pm

"Alright, so where do you gals live?"
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:55 pm

"Sometimes we stay with Ms. Penelope. Usually we just sleep wherever." Said Funn.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:56 pm

"Well if you want I have a spare room with two beds"
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:19 pm

Funn finished her food and ran around looking for the spare room so she could quickly claim the best bed. Sun of course would give it to her anyways.

"That would be very nice, thank you."
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:21 pm

"It's fine, you are my partners now. Just i need some help."
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:04 am

"Of course we will help you!" Said Sun. The idea of having someone new to look after was very exciting for her.

"Ya! You are the meister with the best weapons in the DWMA! We got each others backs!"
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 2:53 pm

"This is a bit of a weird request, but mind helping find things to wear?"
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:28 pm

Funn and Sun both lit up! "Heck ya!" Funn yelled.

"We love playing dress-up!" Sun shouted while she jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:30 pm

Chloe was slightly worried about what they would do her but then realized, she didn't care. "Ok do what you want."
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:35 pm

Both girls rushed into Chloe's room and started digging through her clothes. They quickly pieced together an outfit. It consisted of a brightly colored skirt and blouse. Funn pulled Chloe over to the couch, insisting that she let them do her hair as well.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:37 pm

Chloe had been worried but followed Funn and hoped she looked good.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:59 pm

Funn and Sun gave the clothes to Chloe so she could get dressed, then they fussed over her hair for a while. Funn wanted to do something that would make Chloe look tough and intimidating, but Sun wanted something subtle. Finally they settled on a complicated braid that they both liked.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:00 pm

Chloe inspected the clothes they gave her and wondered what color they were. She put the clothes on and showed it to Funn and Sun. "Well?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:04 pm

Funn clapped loudly and said, "You look beautiful!" Green is definitely your color.

"Ya and I don't wanna brag but we did a great job on your hair!" Said Sun.

"Well I did most of it!" Funn bragged.

Sun looked at her hands and shrugged. "Ya I guess."
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:06 pm

"Thanks" Chloe said unsure whether green was really her color and whether her hair really did look good but she dis remarked it. "So want me to help you move anything here?"
Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:29 pm

"We are here to help with whatever you need Chloe!"

"Ya we are friends now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unlikely trio 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next