Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unlikely trio 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Unlikely trio 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 4:58 pm

"Good, thank you Mrs Funn." Chloe said with a smile as they approached the apartment and she began to run on ahead, not very careful about her ice cream, it was something about that body, but Chloe seemed to be losing her shyness, and it being replaced with a new found energy. 

Elizabeth was experiencing great amounts of pain and turned into a cat while in the palm of Sun's hand. "Mind putting me down, I think I need some rest." Elizabeth said looking up at the little girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:17 pm

Funn smiled down at Chloe while she ran ahead. She knew what it was like to have all that energy bursting out of you. She hoped that Elizabeth would change them back soon, Chloe's body was bigger and stronger but the sudden loss of energy was making her feel sluggish.

Sun carefully set Elizabeth onto the couch and petted her gently. "There there its ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:25 pm

"Hello Friends" Chloe said as she ran in the apartment and began jumping up and down on the couch. She was enjoying running around on the sofa but didn't realize Elizabeth was resting on it. "Sorry Kitty, didn't see you there. Can you please swap me and Funn's body back?" she asked in a cooey, high-pitched voice. Chloe was ready to go back.

Elizabeth was resting when the little girl came running in and almost knocked her off the couch. Elizabeth was actually surprised by her question, "No... I forgot that i needed some power to swap these two back, I completely depleted myself with my changing, healing and swapping with Sun." she thought. She decided to put everything she had into it and tried to change them but only managed to swap their personalities and features, Chloe looked like 8 year old Chloe while Funn looked like adult Funn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 5:59 pm

Funn suddenly felt a rush of energy even though she still did not feel like herself. CLOSE ENOUGH! She thought as she bolted around the room!

"Yay! Im back!... Kinda..."

Sun watched from a seat at the table, looking worried as usual. "Oh dear..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 6:11 pm

Chloe sat down at the table and tried to take in what just happened. She no longer felt the rush of youth which filled her before, instead she just felt like Chloe. She could tell her own features on Funn's body. "What happened Elizabeth?" she asked as she looked towards the cat. 

"No No No" she said. "Well, Chloe it appears your bodies are adapting to their new masters and I need to charge up more power before I can do anything about it." She began muttering, "if they are bound by blood then..." she quickly yelled. "OH No she shouted, it appears that if Funn is adapting Sun will grow to be a year older than her in this form."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4