Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unlikely trio 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:30 pm

"Alright what do you wanna get for your room?" Chloe asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:43 pm

Funn and Sun stared at each other for a minute. Neither of them had ever really had a room of their own before. They both shrugged and stared at Chloe blankly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:45 pm

"Well while you think about that, wanna go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:58 pm

"Heck ya!" Funn shouted.

"Sure." Said Sun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:02 pm

"All right you wanna eat here or out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 12:14 pm

Funn and Sun both agreed that they wanted to go out to eat. Funn wanted some adventure anyways. Sun promised to scrub the apartment top to bottom as soon as they get back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 12:54 pm

"Alright you can choose where we eat, and its my treat." Chloe told Funn and Sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 1:23 pm

"Mcdonalds!"

"I would like chinese... but whatever Funn wants is fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 1:31 pm

"Alright" Chloe said as she handed them some money. "You decide and go get it. I hope you don't mind but i'm gonna talk to some friends of mine." Chloe said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 1:33 pm

Funn snatched up the money and ran out the door, then returned a moment later when she remembered to say thank you. Sun rolled her eyes and followed Funn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 1:40 pm

"Ok meet back here soon."

OOC: A few hours later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 2:11 pm

Funn came crashing through the door with chocolate still on her face. Sun walked in behind her with her head down.

"I tried to get her to eat some real food but all she would eat is chocolate icecream and now she is all hyper!"

Funn began doing backflips off the couch over and over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 2:14 pm

"Oh sorry, guess I should have come." she said as she got up from the couch. "So mind if I have someone visit us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 2:27 pm

"Not at all." Said Sun.

"Can we fight em?!" Funn shouted while continuing to do backflips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 2:30 pm

"No, she's really nice and would probably destroy you." Chloe said, "She will be here shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 2:33 pm

"Well if she is really nice, I won't fight her, but no one can destroy me! Me and Sun are the most awesome weapons alive!"

"Well Funn she might be..."

"We are the best!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 2:36 pm

"Sure Sure." Chloe said, as she went to answer the door which just rang.

"Hello!" Elizabeth said as the door opened and she saw her friend. Her friend recently called her and she came to the house. She decided to wear her normal form but was quickly getting bored. As Elizabeth entered she saw Funn and Sun and asked, "who are these girls?" in a cooey voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:05 pm

Sun stood behind Chloe, being shy. Funn ran straight up to the new girl and put her hand out. "I'm Funn, most awesome weapon ever! But don't worry since you're Chloe's friend I won't hurt you."

"I'm Sun." She said peeking out for a second then hiding again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:10 pm

"Hello there, and I may need to test you theory Funn." Elizabeth said as she shapeshifted into Funn. "Well your short, but strong, yet undefined... interesting." Elizabeth said in Funn's voice.

Chloe sensed the change from elizabeth's soul to Funn's soul. "You should have probably told them first Lizzy." Chloe said staggered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:16 pm

Sun squeaked and clung to Chloe. Funn was taken by surprise by the change but played it cool. "Undefined?! Psh! I am the most defined weapon there is! In fact defineyness is my strongest attribute, along with strength and speed and awesomeness!"

Sun spoke in her timid voice from behind Chloe. "Funn I don't think you know what undefined means..."

"I know what everything means... ok well maybe not that one word... but I bet I'm the best at it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:22 pm

"Yeah, this one's mind isn't the sharpest either. I wonder how Chloe puts up with her." Elizabeth said to herself. She walked towards Chloe and saw Sun. "Oh a sister." She said as she took on her form, "Shy, but not as much as Chloe, Smart, for her age, i think, Reasonable, unlike her sister." She said as she walked towards the hiding girl.

Chloe listened to her statements and watched as she began to walk towards Sun. "Elizabeth, No" she said in a stern voice as she stepped in front of Sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:14 pm

Sun squeaked again and clung tighter to Chloe. "I... I... I don't wanna fight ok! I;m sorry Funn is so hyper, she doesn't mean anything by it!"

Funn was already distracted by something else and running circles around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:17 pm

"I don't want to fight you sweetie. Just curious that's all." Elizabeth said as she went into her normal human form. "So did you tell them Chloe?"

"Oh yeah, girls Elizabeth's gonna stay with us for a bit, do you mind.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:22 pm

Sun smiled shyly when the girl started being sweet to her. She came out from behind Chloe slowly and offered Elizabeth a hug. "I don't mind."

"Ya me neither! Maybe she can help me train up a little! ...not that I need help or anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:29 pm

Elizabeth hugged Sun with a smile. "Don't worry guys you won't notice me at all." she said as she shape shifted into a kitten and went into a cat bed. "Meow" she said.

"Alright, guys she said she will stay out of our way, I guess you don't speak cat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely trio 2   Unlikely trio 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlikely trio 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next