Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Together again (Jt and Prof.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Together again (Jt and Prof.) Empty
PostSubject: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:28 pm

Sora was running quickly through the night streets, hurrying to Aimee's house. She managed to find out where Aimee lived, and was running there now. It had been a day since her fainting spell, and now that she was out, she didn't have anywhere else to stay, and she didn't want to go to Misa at the moment. Approaching the fancy entrance in a hospital gown, she knocked on the door, hoping that Aimee was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:38 pm

V-visitor...? Aimee thought slowly, dragging herself out of bed. What a preposterous hour. She brooded with a furrowed brown. Moving slowly down the stairs, she yawned, and took a moment to gather herself. "Yes who is it?" She asked in a chipper voice that accidentally let off her French heritage once more. Opening the door to see Sora she simply stood in place for a moment. "So-ra? What are you wearing? Why, are you wearing it?" What ridiculous fashions Americans have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:45 pm

Sora was rubbing her arm, her face bright red. It was also a bad time to realize that a hospital gown is not the most covering of clothes.

Sora: Uh, hi Aimee. . . Could I, maybe, stay here for a bit. . . And a shower. . . And maybe something to eat. . . Please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:53 pm

Aimee took a moment to process the situation before replying. "Er-, of course. I've already offered housing to you once, how could I turn you down?" Aimee suddenly realized she didn't visit her partner in the infirmary. "....." She stepped out of the way without another word, and granted Sora an awkward smile. Woops. She laughed nervously to herself. "I'll go get you something to eat. You allergic to anything?" Better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:58 pm

Sora: No, I'm not.

Sora walked into the house, looking around the house. She thought is was a nice place, and the couch she sat on was very comfy.

Sora: So, uh. . . How was your day, then? Did you do anything exciting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:04 pm

H-how do you cook? Aimee wondered, quickly shaking the thought away to deal with Sora's question. "Exciting isn't the word I would use, but it could have been worse I suppose." Aimee shifted through the freezer now to find something easy to fix. "And you? I trust you are feeling better than when we last spoke."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:08 pm

Sora Looked in the kitchen to see her pull something out of the freezer. She got on her knees to watch, as she had nothing else to do.

Sora: Kinda. I'm doing better physically, but not very well emotionally. Also, I'm sorry I probably slept through you visiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:15 pm

"Eh-yeah... Don't worry about it." Aimee said mustering a pathetic poker face that made it fortunate Sora was not looking. Throwing the random dinner into the oven, Aimee made her way to a Sora, and the stairs. "Well lets go get you some clothes, and a nice warm bath." She smiled, and began to lead the way upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:20 pm

Sora got up from the couch, then followed her to the stairs, then up them.

Sora: Yeah, uh, thanks for all of this, Aimee.

They got to the bathroom, and walked in. She stared at the bathtub, having absolutely no idea on how to work it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:27 pm

Aimee rummaged through some articles, and held them up to Sora, trying to find what would fit. "... You know what, lets just give you a gown for now." She laughed, pulling out a silk article, and placing it on in the bath-room. "Well, I'll leave you to it then." Aimee turned, and began her exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:36 pm

Sora watched as Aimee left, and then went to fiddle with the tub. She managed to find out how to the work the thing, then took a bath, even if it was rather hot. She quickly finished up, then put on the gown. She decided to not put on her old underpants, as it had not been washed in a while, then headed back downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:56 pm

"Stupid oven..." Aimee said looking at the shot-y dinner that sat on the table. Quickly she pulled her burned finger out of her mouth, and smiled at Sora as she descended the stairs. Manners... "Enjoyed your bath I trust? You look almost as good as me in that gown." She joked in a charming tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 7:08 am

Sora: Heh, yeah. . .

She looked at dinner on the table, then sat down. She poked at it tentatively, then started to dig in. She ate the thing rather quickly, feeling satisfied as she had her meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:13 pm

D-did she finish that already? Aimee thought for a moment, wandering if she had simply blanked out. "You must have quite the appetite. Do you need seconds?" Maybe she just didn't make as much as she should have. She had never had to deal with guests outside of the strictly social manner. How bothersome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:19 pm

Sora: No, I'm fine now. That's all I needed. . .

Sora leaned back in her chair, holding a stupid grin on her face.

Sora: I'm feel better now. I guess not having food for a day ruins moods. . . Oh. Uh, sorry. Pain killer medicine may still be affecting me a bit.

She rested her head on the table, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Sora: I am really thankful for this Aimee. I promise to make this up to you. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:38 pm

"You're are still feeling pain? And you walked all the way here on your own you silly girl?! Why didn't you send for me so I could take you home?" Aimee stood up in a hurry, and moved to Sora's side. "Let me take you to bed so that you may rest properly." Aimee pleaded in a half begging tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:44 pm

Sora: See, that's the thing I haven't told you yet. While I was there, I met two girls, and one of them changed into me. She also inherited my powers, and healed me. So, because of that, my ribs aren't broken. This also means that she has doubled the broken ribs that I do. That, and also that because I have no broken bones, the medicine is starting to make me light headed and funny. It's kind of weird having these thoughts, and pretty soon, I don't think my mind will be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:55 pm

T-that poor thing. Aimee would think, but she knew better than to say it. Sora probably already felt awful from being the one needing help. Healer did so often do this. "W-well then tonight will be entertaining I suppose." Aimee postulated with a nervous laugh. "Really though, lets get you somewhere you can lay down." She spoke, rubbing Sora's back in a relaxing manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 11:02 pm

Sora let out a relaxing sigh at her touch. Her mind went blank for a bit, and she started thinking of stuff that make no sense at all what so ever. She shook her head, snapping back to reality.

Sora: Uh, yeah, sleeping. Or to lay down. . . *Giggles* I wonder if unicorns lay down. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 11:22 pm

"Don't be silly. When was the last time you witnessed a horse of any type la-... Wait. Why am I thinking about this?" Aimee smiled to herself for a moment. She couldn't lose focus though. Letting a guest fall asleep at the table is unacceptable. "Alright silly girl, lets go." She spoke, putting Sora's arm over her shoulder, and trying to support her to her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:30 am

Sora leaned heavily on Aimee, looking around the house.

Sora: This house is so funny looking. Which is not a bad thing at all. I mean, we both know that funny looking things are cool. Like monkeys, of course. Hey, where are we going, exactly? And what are we going to do there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:44 pm

This girl is heavier than I thought... or lazy... "W-well, we're getting you to the couch to lay down. There's no way for me to get you up those stairs like this." Aimee struggled under Sora's weight. Weapons weren't generally required to be very fit, and even though Aimee had many courses by her parent to keep her in good condition, her dedication had went slack since joining the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:51 pm

Sora: Well, what if I don't want to lay down. Maybe I want to just have fun and play. Huh, every think of that. Why should I lay down? Is there a good reason to-Oh! I saw something shiny over there. I like shiny stuff, they are all nice and perdyful.*Giggles.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:58 pm

Oh no. She's really lost it hasn't she? Misa would be so proud. "Yes, we can look at all the shiny things later Sora, but I really think you should rest." Aimee insisted, trying to lead her still into the living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 5:03 pm

Sora: Resting. . . I don't know. . . What's in it fir me? Why should I go and do this, "resting" thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together again (Jt and Prof.)   Together again (Jt and Prof.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together again (Jt and Prof.)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next