Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP)   Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 8:27 pm

Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP) Vampirehot

Name C.M.Taylor (full name unknown)

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: N/A (Ex-Weapon reported missing for 25yrs)

Love Interest: N/A (yet)

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Prof.M.Taylor is a 6, 5 male weighing a total of 167llbs. His jet black hair usually covers his eye lids, hididng his coorilating eyes. His pale skin can be recognized a mile away. The professor is usually equipped with a long black overcoat that is always appropriate for any climate condition (Snow=A long black overcoat with bear fur filling the inside and peeking its way into human sight through the collar and sleeve cuffs, Desert= A long black overcoat with short sleeves, etc). And as always, a black dress shirt and jeans follow up with his dark style. Since the prof. Is a vampire, he has fangs, but they are hidden within the maze of his normal teeth. The only way to visually see them is if he opens his mouth which is rare considering Mr.M.Taylor is a mumbler. Occasionally, the professors eyes will change from between black and red (blood thirst state).

Personality: Through well preserved manners the professor is...... an interesting person. As a matter of fact most people would label him as the oddest person in the academy. He speaks through riddles and answers questions with questions. Despite his odd personality the prof also has a good side. When his students accomplish their goals or the situation demands it, Mr.M.Taylor becomes a well admired man sharing his charm and knowledge of brilliance and success with those around him.

History: Growing up, Prof.M.Taylor, was a brilliant young man in his day (age 13) with a bright mind and perfect body suited for a healthy miester. For the first time in history was a student ever able to concoct a perfect soul residence with any weapon (in his class) on free will (or at least documented within the DWMA. Though he was indeed a kid of special talent he still doesn't compare to Dr.Stein). Rising through high status rapidly, M.Taylor was named a prodigy and was appointed a special mission. His mission was to partner with a new kind of weapon (a special weapon) that no other miester was a able to use. When the two were assigned together, Taylor meets his faceless partner that was cursed a special seal by the DWMA itself to prevent the weapon from taking its alternate (human) form due to special reasons. In a way this duo was perfect, two special beings were at the aid of each others help until the 99th soul was gained.

That time period was the time of blossom in Taylors life where he actually felt compassionate for others. He had lost insight of his mission gradually over time and in doing so he broke the seal for his so called friend. Later on the next morning, his partner was gone forever. Never before had Taylor ever experienced so much failure and fled from the DWMA with shattered honor. The next 24 years of his life he would spend in Egypt, studying hieroglyphics until he received a call he cannot refuse. Now, Taylor is back and serves as the schools doctor and one of the professors all to repay off a debt.

Miscellaneous:
The prof. Is highly fond of:
-all and any art
-Dandylions
-Loves candy (obsessed with candy~hides candy everywhere. From his clothes to his classroom)

Has bad allergies

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP)   Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 1:02 pm

I have only one problem with this character, and that is that he is a vampire. The rest of it is, to be frank, amazing, but if he were a vampire he would have to be put under the monster category.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP)   Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 11:07 pm

My issue is the fact that, for a character in the Death Scythe section, his app isn't that great. I see numerous spelling issues, his backstory is too vague, and it could be a tad bit longer in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP)   Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prof. M. Taylor (M.T) (WIP)
Page 1 of 1