Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) Empty
PostSubject: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:16 pm

There was supposed to be some sort of Kishin Egg around here, but all Kuro could see was the distant town. They were alone in the field, they being Kuro and Jun. Kuro let out a lazy yawn, hiding inside Jun just in case. According to the academy Jun was a meister that could work alone, allowing him to traverse out "alone". Of course this was a lie as Jun was simply always with weapon. Any onlookers could clearly see a guy in the middle of the field standing alone. Where's this Kishin Egg we're after? All I see is grass. Kuro's voice said, traversing through Jun's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:56 pm

The mission was to hunt a Kishin Egg. The voice of his weapon called him back from his meditation. K-kuro... I was trying to mentally prepare myself. He had been thinking about why he wasn't noticed yet. It was surely only a matter of time, and once he was discovered there would be no convincing Lord Death not to kill them both. He was certain of that. No. No, I don't see anything either. We'd better get a closer look at the city. Jun "spoke" plainly, as he began the trek towards the city's outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:23 pm

A stray person...all alone? A bad mistake...especially while I lurk...a bad decision. A man, which is Ladon's natural form as far as most know...wasn't present. In fact, all that was present was a small cat with olive greenish eyes wearing some sort of collar with a feline amulet attached. For this kill in particular he felt the need to perhaps get a bit creative, straying away from his usual methods, and actually approach the opponent harmlessly, especially since at this point he is now more than able to. He then proceeded to lurk behind the seemingly alone person, extending a paw to lightly graze Jun with otherwise dull claws. Preparing to strike mentally, he looked up at Jun and let out a cute "mew" lightly purring while rubbing against his leg. "Now I wait for him to face me or turn around...and then I leap and strike...he won't expect it."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:51 pm

Kuro sighed, he wanted some action. Alright... Hey. I think we have a guest. He said, hearing the definitive meow of a cat. Go looking for a kishin egg and find a cat. Was this the kind of karma he was receiving for lying to Jun? That would be unfortunate. Eh, at least it was probably cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 11:18 pm

Jun stood for a moment sensing the Kishin's presence. "No it isn't!" He exclaimed and jumped away from the mewling creature, resting in a defensive stance. "You can't hide from me Kishin Egg." Once more Jun was terrified. The worry of one day finding a Kishin Egg he couldn't beat, was a constant tax on his mind. [I could use that scythe now.] He added in his head.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:44 pm

I can't hide from him he says...he is right though...must be that accursed soul protect. The cat then began to grow in size, the fur retracting into the body, and growing to that of a normal size man with black hair, a trench coat, and some sort of trench pants. He wore fingerless gloves and seemed unprepared, but he was ready for combat despite his rather "normal" appearance. "Well done! I applaud you!" The kishin egg began, clapping his hands slowly whilst walking slowly towards Jun. He then stopped and looked up, closing his eyes and channeling some of his wavelength through his limbs, subtly however, as he didn't want to alarm. It seems i have no choice, if they attack then I must attack also but not to win, but to kill... "It seems to be a rather nice day...but tell me child, what are you going to do, as I doubt you came here just for...'shits and giggles' you came for something didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:07 pm

Sure. Let's do it. He replied, watching the cat change. A large black rod of liquid came from Jun's hand, taking the form of a scythe with three spikes on the back of the head, then turning metal with a large clanging sound. Watch this guy, I don't like how cocky he looks. Kuro added, readying himself for battle. He'd been waiting a long time for this. A chance to really test Jun's skill and have some fun while he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:21 pm

Unsure of his opponent, Jun takes a defensive stance. He didn't like the opponents confidence either. It was at the very least terrifying. "I-I... I came here to find a Kishin Egg. Unfortunately for you, I found one." He ended confidently, hating the fact that he couldn't start out as such. "Jun Maledicte, scythe meister of the DWMA. You?" I-I'm supposed to introduce myself right? He added in his head nervously.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:30 pm

"Ladon. Just Ladon. My last name I disregarded, so it doesn't matter...GAH!" He stood straight up and his eyes were now the color of a deep olive green, which shined somewhat and some energy could be felt leaking off his hands. The energy wasn't astounding, but it did seem threatening to the point where it could add an extra edge to some of his attacks. "I appreciate your politeness. Really I do. However, I don't appreciate you're defensive stance...maybe if you hadn't done that I wouldn't be forced to take drastic measures..." He quickly swapped out a few amulets; Dragon, Gargoyle, and Bear, with the Gargoyle one he is learning to be proud of. He placed them on his neck and grew dragonlike wings, as well as stone like armor. With the wings he propelled into the young meister, kicking up some dirt from the speed, and with an attempt to punch the meister he pulled back his fist which was enveloped in wavelength and aimed it for his gut. "Forgive me...I admittedly see potential in you."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:39 pm

Kuro took note of the man's amulet, most likely the method of transformation. He also took note of the man's speed. Nope. You just kill it. He replied to Jun, figuring physical attacks woul be useless against the stone. Hopefully the hit wouldn't be too brutal. He readied Jun's body in case the attack hit, hardening the blood at the impact zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:39 pm

"D-drastic measures?" Jun began. You're right! Bad idea!! He watched with confusion as the man switched gauntlets for whatever reason. Jun wore a look of surprise, as the man sprouted wings, and armor. Seeing Ladon propel himself forward, Jun smirks. With that kind of momentum, Jun performed an agile aerial cartwheel, hopefully avoiding the attack. he's trapped. He finished his thought to Kuro, bringing the scythe across to Ladons throat. Jun's hope was that the armor their was thinner, and he would pierce it. If not he risks being dragged off balance.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 4:30 pm

Ladon flew right through the scythe, angling himself to the left to the point where the scythe didn't completely cut him, but nevertheless it pierced the top layer of his armor. Losing balance in the air, he quickly performed a turn around flip and skidded on the ground, skidding to a halt as he threw up dirt and foliage aplenty into the air. "I commend you on your avoidance." With the bear amulet wielded, he grows bear like claws, and with the dragon amulet he grew a dragon like tail, green and blue in terms of color with medium sized spikes, the size of large nails on the end of it. With nothing else he needed to say, he quickly covered himself in another layer of stone and flew off at Jun in surprising speed, before quickly gaining a slight elevation at the last moment and spinning quickly on his x axis(horizontally, like Maka does in the second opening) flaring his claws and using his tail as well. If all else fails he at least hopes to off balance him, his appendages still enveloped in wavelength.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 2:37 am

Kurolet loose wicked laugh, far more distorted than his regular voice. Nice work! Don't let up! The voice seemed to follow the same patern as the laugh. Kuro hadn't fought like this in a long while... and he was pumped for it! He obviously wasn't human, and Kuro knew this... not that he really minded. He prefered it this way. Yes, Kuro would rather take on an absolute monster than any normal person. That was just how he handled things in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 3:05 am

Jun quickly recovered from his acrobatic stunt, preforming a short kata with Kuro, before coming to rest in a neutral stance. For a split second the sound of Kuro's unnatural laughter, and declaration of blood-thirst unnerved him. Swiftly, Jun recovers his thoughts. Any idea's? That armor is thick! Moments after, the kishin egg lunged at him once more. The power of the attack forces Jun to roll to the side, offering no chances for him to counter. Curiosity ate away at Jun's spine, he had to know something. "What is it you're after?" Potential? Drastic measure's for what? He doesn't just want my soul?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:50 pm

"What I want? what I WANT?! Plain and simple ole boy, I wish to have your soul, nothing more...or rather that's half true. In fact, the more I speak with you, the more I wish to utterly destroy you until nothing is left. I also see potential in you...great potential...and if you're willing I have an offer for you..." He walked slowly towards Jun, lighting up his armor but as well as keeping his eye on his weapon that was wielded, ready to retaliate if he dares attempts to strike again. "I shall only make this offer once, but it's duration of being on the table is indefinite throughout today...or until you die...at my hands. Are you willing to listen now? Or would you rather risk being struck down by a superior being with little to no incline of what he is asking? Your choice,"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 1:14 am

Kuro thought for a moment, then said something odd. Jun, he's going to take ownership of you. Fight until you can retreat. He had decided that the only person who was allowed to kill Jun was him. He wanted the control over Jun's soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:15 am

Jun nodded at Kuro's statement, unsure of what he meant by ownership, but fully convinced it was nothing good. The Kishin had an offer for them, and that could only mean he was holding back on some level. If that were true, then this thing was way out of Jun's league. How am I supposed to retreat from this thing? It has wings, and from what we've seen is a shape-shifter. Who knows if he could turn into a cheetah. Not wanting to provoke him until he had a plan, Jun entered a neutral stance. "Say what you have to." He responded, his tone only slightly harsher than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)   Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossing The Line, Two Souls Collide! (Jun and Kuro) (Prof and I)
Page 1 of 1