Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kishin's Attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Kishin's Attack Empty
PostSubject: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:25 pm

Saca's voice whispered in Kyllic's ear, "Your sister Dowan has launched a series of attacks against you. She's killed your beloved, Rose, and is trying to chase you out of Death City." his words were like honey, and a series of images flashed in Kyllic's ear of Dowan standing over Rose's dead body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:40 pm

Kyllic froze, transfixed. Suddenly, anger clouded his judgement, his fury like electricity running through his veins. "She-she killed my beloved. How-how." His hands curled in fists, letting a howl out, his pain too unbearable to manage. His eyes turn a deep violet, and the monster is unleashed. He sets off toward Dowan's house. The darkness shadowed him from being seen, and he could navigate quickly. He gave a malicious smile at her door, unlocking it quickly and quietly.

She was alone. His smile becomes a grin.

He transforms his arm into a sharp knife, and he gives a quiet chuckle.

Kill her.

But she's your sister, dammit! Think about what you are doing, a whisper through the wind berated him hard.

She killed Rose, he told the voice, angry.

Why would she do that? The voice replied back, just as angry, Dowan can't consciously hurt a fly. And Rose is her best friend.

Shut up, and do it. She killed her. Kyllic lunges forward, and Dowan kicks her feet upward, knocking him over.

"What the hell?! What's the matter with you?" Dowan couldn't believe her eyes, and there was no time to call back up. She was having to fight her brother, pregnant. This wasn't good.

"What about you?! YOU KILLED ROSE YOU BITCH!" Kyllic lounges forward, and Dowan blocks his attack with ease.
"I did no such thing!" She replied angrily, "Why would I do such a thing?!" She aims a kick, which Kyllic dodges.
"No, you did! I saw it!" Kyllic lounges, making a scrape on her arm. She winces, but lounges forward with another attack. Dowan was in trouble. But she would have to face him herself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:48 pm

Sylas slowly made his way down the many steps to the Academy. Asuka had offered to carry him, but he sent her down with only the wheelchair. He would do this himself, and feel better for it.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:55 pm

Kyllic lounges forward with an attack as well, "How could you Dowan? Why would you do it?"
Unable to knock the attack in time, he slices through her arm, and Dowan gives a hiss. "You and I both know that Rose is still unconscious. There was no way I could kill her. It's like she's already dead! To both you and me." The pain in her heart hurt worse than her arm. She kicks him in the stomach, sending him back. Blind with fury, he stands up, "YOU KILLED HER. THAT'S WHY SHE'S DEAD."

"You are monster." Dowan whispers, terrified. She had a little one to take care of now. And this would not end well.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:56 pm

Sylas makes it halfway down the stairs before tripping, falling forward. He screams out in pain as his cast knocks against a few of the steps. He rights himself after several minutes before resuming his descent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:06 pm

"I'm not the monster, dear Sister. Consider this justice." He blows off his knife, before lounging at her. The knife slices her stomach, and Dowan screams in pain and fury. The blinding fury surges within her, making it hard to see when it was already dark. She gets up, suddenly attacking without pausing, beating him to a pulp, "I'M HAVING A CHILD. YOU KILL ME, YOU KILL HIM. NO HELL IN WAY THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN." Kyllic accepts each blow, thrusting a new one with everyone she gives.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:07 pm

Sylas makes his way the rest of the way down the stairs, forgoing the wheelchair and continuing to use his poles as crutches as he makes his way home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:17 pm

"Wake up, Kyllic! You are possessed! Can't you see?!" She pleads, hoping he'll hear her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:20 pm

Sylas reaches the house, unlocking the door and stepping into the house. "Dowan! I'm home!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:35 pm

"I'm not possessed! I'm fine!"
"No, you're not." She punches him square in the jaw, sending him flying.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:37 pm

Sylas hears the shouting, rushing as fast as he can. The bandage on his left arm gets caught on a loose nail and he rips the bandage off to reveal the arm is fully healed. He notes the rapid healing, but decides to focus on it later. He makes his way into the kitchen. "Dowan! What's wrong!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:40 pm

Dowan growled, "I did not kill Rose!" She blocks his attacks, finally taking a plate and shattering it on his head. Kyllic is knocked unconscious, and Dowan hears Sylas. "Sylas!" She rushes into him, glomping him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:41 pm

Sylas falls backwards, noticing the lack of pain in his leg, but wrapping his arms around her. "What happened...You're covered in cuts...are you ok, do you need to go to the Infirmary?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:43 pm

Dowan sobs, nodding. "You might want to take him, too. I think I killed him. And I think he killed the baby." She sobs even harder.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:45 pm

Sylas pales. An axe blade cuts through his cast, and he stands, pickup up Dowan and Kyllic and heading out of the house, rushing towards the Academy and reassuring Dowan the entire time. "Shh. It's ok, the baby is fine...None of the cuts look very deep, just....It's going to be alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:53 pm

Jet is running across the top of the buildings when he sees Sylas and Dowan he jumps down and asks "Hey Sylas need help?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:54 pm

Sylas hands Kyllic to him. "We need to get them to the Infirmary. Now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:56 pm

"I just...I've never seen him like this before." She muttered, light headed from the blood loss. "I-I-"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:57 pm

Sylas cuts her off with a kiss. "Shut up. We're going to be fine. You're both going to be fine." He starts running up the stairs, shifting Dowan so he's carrying her in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:57 pm

Jet put Kyllic on his back in a fireman's carry and starts heading to the infrirmary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:04 pm

"I love you." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:05 pm

Sylas shakes his head. "Shh....don't talk, just rest. We're almost there."

OOC: New topic in the Infirmary?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:06 pm

OOC: yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kishin's Attack   The Kishin's Attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kishin's Attack
Page 1 of 1