Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bear Attack!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 7:23 pm

Timestamp: 
Month and Day
12:54 PM

It was pure pandemonium.

A crowd of people surrounded the horrible scene, in the center was a tall, tanned, outlandish looking boy strangling a dirty looking man, the man was beat up and was begging for his life, but the boy wasn't letting up. Another gruesome part of the scene was a young woman that had a slashed throat, a bloody knife a mugger would use was next to the body. The crowd was too scared to help, but if they didn't do anything soon, the man was going to die.
"DIE!!!" The boy roared, almost like a wild bear, he shook the man violently, there was no mercy in his stone cold eyes.
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 7:59 pm

Suddenly and very quickly, a dark figure flew directly at the boy, it had wings of which the feathers were falling off it rapidly and it yelled "GET OFF OF HIM!" it attempted a flying kick before jumping backwards and allowing the rest of the feather on it's wings to fall. It was a man, a priest, by the name of Edward. He was clutching a bejeweled sword and did not look happy at this display of justice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 9:36 pm

The boy slid backwards, but didn't let his death grip on the man go, he snarled viciously, his grey-brown eyes growing a darker grey
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 10:18 pm

Four fully armored, winged angels armed with broadswords and shields appeared in a shimmer of magic light in front of Edward. It became clear he was a witch. "You." He said looking at a bystander. "Call the police."

The angels had glowing eyes and stood in a defensive pose. "Move away from this man, RIGHT NOW!" He said as a final warning, taking up a similar however more aggressive stance then the other warriors.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 6:41 pm

The boy snarled and tightend his grip on the man, he deserves to die, the boy thought spitefuly, and now this witch, a kind the boy hated more than anything else, was trying to rescue the thug he was trying to snuff out. This made the tall teen's blood boil with fury
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 8:21 pm

Edward had had enough of this thing in front of him. If it wanted to eat a man then he had to stop him. Citizen's arrest! he thought to himself before he strode forward passed his heavenly guard and thrust Trinity forward. If he could just pierce his skin, even by an inch, then Trinity could keep him parilised on the spot. The only way it would not happen is if the gem at her hilt did not pierce deep enough, he missed, or the boy in front of him did not have a soul. Edward hoped it wasn't a monster, for that would complicate things.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 8:30 pm

Instantly when the sword was thrust forward the boy held up his hand, the hand crusted over with solid rock that looked like a huge bear claw, the boy narrowed his eyes and bared his fangs , clenching the sword in his huge stone covered claws, You come here, trying to save a murderer then try to kill me!?, the boy thought angrily, his eyes growing a deeper, darker, colder stone gray.

He growled loudly, just like a bear as he tossed the half dead thug to the side, the man would most likely die without medical help soon so the boy put the crook's life in nature's hands. The boy kept snarling, increasing his grip on the sword blade
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 9:03 pm

As soon as the boy laid a single hand on Trinity Edwards eyes lost any good intent he may have had. Trinity was a demon weapon, and as such would be incredibly difficult to break, but even the thought of her coming to harm, waking up with a terrible injury after she had put her trust in him to keep her safe, made him feel terrible. So even though he could probably let her go and attack the boy with a number of other ways, he held on and tried with all it's power to pull it from the stone bears paw.

His angels however, were much more swift. Before he could even start putting in some real elbow grease they advance passed him and swung their swords. Edwards will was their own and with inhuman strength the magical beings swung their swords. The two in front were aiming to chip the stone and the other two were happy with slicing the bear boy up.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 9:15 pm

The boy roared angrily and jumped backwards, letting go of Trinity, and when his feet touched the ground two pillers of rock shot from the ground near the angles
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 9:57 pm

Edward and his angels ran forward and took to the air, Edward on a pair of wings that were quickly loosing their feathers and the angels on their own more stable however less fast and agile wings. They swooped in swinging their swords and intended to beat him with speed and Arial superiority. The angels tried a very aggressive hit each with Edward finishing the combo by swooping in at top speed with a very fast and aggressive stab. Thanks to Trinity's power, with this strike he could pierce through the boys stone. But with such high speed, if his target dodged he would overshoot his mark.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 1:29 am

The boy was more resilient than they would think, he'd been through worse, though the cuts stung he was driven by pure rage amd adrenaline, he could barley feel it, plus he was slashing and the angels with his bear claws. When Edward charged with his fast paced attack, the boy grabbed one of the angels as they were about to fly out of reach and swung in at Edward,
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 8:48 am

The boy was able to wing one of the angels badly enough that it went tumbling into a brick wall. The others escaped mostly unharmed. Since the angels had given Edward a wide enough birth for his attack he was able to pull out prematurely and will the angel to disappear. He decided to fight the boy at range and his other angels disappeared as well. Four swords appeared next to him and flew directly at the boy from above. Edward squatted on a fire escape, allowing his wings to take a brake and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 7:15 pm

The boy stomped on the ground and a pillar of rock shot out of the ground to hit the sword midair, his eyes growing an even darker grey, When the hell is this guy going to back off!!!!??, he thought angrily
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 7:23 pm

All four swords stuck right in the stone. Edward tried willing them to pull out but realized it would be useless. Instead he clenched his fist and they disappeared. Then he stood up and whispered his mantra. "Holy trinity, holy ghost, bless this spell I need the most!" Then he waved his arm and swords started appearing from his sides and flying towards the boy. He was in meditation and made six of the things! Two took his front, two took his flank, and two more flew up high before diving down. Edward closed his eyes in intense focus.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 6:59 pm

The boy went down and rolled backwards to evade the swords, prepared to swing his stone claws to block
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 7:21 pm

The swords that came at his sides arrived first, and where the hardest to defend against, the others dived to attack him. They chipped and stabbed and swung looking to close out his movement options. Police sirens could be heard in the distance.

Last edited by jac600 on January 30th 2015, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 8:45 pm

Oic: There was no swords aiming for his back, You said two above, two as his side, and two at his front
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 11:20 pm

ooc: Sorry, poor choice of words. My post has been fixed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 7:10 pm

Have you heard of the Russian saying "don't piss off a bear?", well for anyone who doesn't know it they surly learned today, the boy was burning with rage, the swords that got close would be bend or broken by the might of his furious bear strength, and though he had some cuts, it didn't make him want to give up, in fact it made him angrier, and soon his anger affected him physically.

Kuma started transforming, he started to turn into a huge, black furred bear with ghostly red eyes and long curved claws, the bear-boy stood on his hind legs and let out a loud, earth shaking roar, he was really pissed now, police would have little power to stop this monster.
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 9:06 pm

A police officer had arrived on the scene, however he knew he was ill equipped to settle this showdown and instead pulled everyone back away from the fighting.

Edward dismissed his sword attack by waving his hand, the magical projectiles cluttered to the floor and faded from existence. But then he jumped up on the edge of the metal fire escape and summoned three of his angels to his side. One was still unable to be summoned because he was hurt. He muttered a short prayer and yelled "ATTACK!!!" at the top of his lungs. The angels surged forward through the air looking to combat the beast. Edward was just looking for his chance to attack, he knew attacking now would mean getting batted back with a mighty bear paw into the cement.

The angel in the center attempted the most bold attack, a stab with his sword. The others acted as more of a support role, defending with their shields and keeping the bear at a distance with their swords.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 10:13 pm

The angle that dared to make such a bold move was met with a brutal uppercut with the bear-boy's massive claw, roaring in rage, ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, YOU EVIL WITCH SCUM!!!!!!!, the boy thought in fury
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 11:52 pm

The angel he hit flew into the air and landed on a roof with a crack before disappointing into blue magic dust in the air. Edward stepped back down and concentrated, entering total focus, he summoned two more angels, but unlike their brothers these were pike men with spikes on their shoulders and helmets. The swordsmen provided a buffer for them too jab and stab at the bear. They focused on keeping their distance and wearing down their opponent.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 1:19 pm

Suddenly the bear-boy turned and barreled towards an angel with a shield, ramming right into them.
Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 3:34 pm

The angel was thrown back, but it did not hit a wall. Slowly it stood back up, and with renewed fighting spirit started flapping his wings and rejoined his brothers. A pike-man saw the opertunity and attempted to stab the bear in its right bum cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 7:07 pm

The instant the bear felt the sting in his behind he whipped around and slammed down his massive paws onto the spike angel head, roaring in rage, I WILL NOT REST UNTIL ALL OF THEM ARE A DEAD!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL IN CRIPPLED, BLOODY HEAPS!!!, the boy thought as he started slamming madly onto the spike angel who stabbed his behind, the bear wouldn't stop until they gave up and go away..or until they all were dead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bear Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next