Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) Empty
PostSubject: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:41 am

*a few miles away from Death City...*

Ujiami was marching his army towards Death City. He was in his normal witch uniform. White cloak, white hair, and he had those startling blue eyes. His sister was with him, and she was in her black cloak, had purple hair and purple hair. Ujiami grinned as they advanced. His army were highly trained warriors his family had gathered. Although, he knew the meisters and weapons in Death City were stronger...he didn't care though. His army was a mile away now. He had been cooling them down using his powers. This was his moment...he was about to attack Death City, and he was going to destroy as much of it as he could. He also had siege weapons. Catapults, battering rams, siege towers, siege weapons. He was going all out. "Brother, are you sure we need all of these weapons? And soldiers? We must have thousands!" "Of course sister...we aren't looking to weaken them...we want to destroy them." he said the last words with a sneer. They were within range with they're catapults. He motioned for his lieutenant to watch over the catapults while the rest advanced. His lieutenant gave the command to fire, and so they did. Huge chunks of flaming rocks. They were in range for their archers to open fire. They fired and they could hear screams. Ujiami grinned and muttered, "And so it begins..."

*Inside Death City*

Dralin saw them coming when they were a mile away. He ran through the city, contacting Dustan who in turn contacted Daniel, who in turn contacted Ayoko and Ikaru, who in turn- well...you get the point. Anyway, Dralin was dressed in combat armor, similar to what Dustan would wear, except without the mask or sunglasses. Dustan and Kazuko were with him running, warning everyone and gathering all the students they could throughout Death City and in the Academy. Dralin brought everyone he could, briefing them. He had gathered somewhere around 100 meisters with a regular weapon or death weapon. Kazuko was among them with Dustan, who had two blades that were 3 feet long and 1 foot wide with a wood part in the middle for Kazuko to hold. "Listen up! Today, Death City has been attacked! I will have multiple squadrons going out. If you are in a team, please, get into it now. I will be putting you into squadrons. Hurry, or else...well, let's not think about that. Now, hustle! Get to your teams, on the double!" He waited for everyone to rush into their teams. Before speaking again

OOC: NO ONE DISRESPECT MY AUTHORITY! You have been warned...oh, and lets make this organized. Only go in order. That way it doesn't get crazy. And also, if a large amount of time has passed like...three hours, than you can post. Unless you're in combat. And also, when it's really early, wait until...2:00 P.M EST

Last edited by Pikanix on July 18th 2013, 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:48 am

Arisa quickly searches for Arusa, hoping to find her other teammates on the way.

Saiko looks around frantically, not knowing where Vail was. I haven't seen him in weeks! "Hey, you searching for someone?" Mizuki asks, randomly walking up to her. "If you don't have a weapon, I'll be happy to fill that position for this one battle." "O-okay.."

Ayoko was standing close next to Daniel, looking around for their fellow teammates. Where are they...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:56 am

Kataro sat there waiting for the commanders next orders.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:57 am

Reaver stood solemnly next to Ujiami, his eyes closed. "This attack is in hopes of destroying Death City, but I doubt it will succeed. So... I ask of you: What is your goal, Ujiami? Should you die here, what shall we do to avenge you."

I ran quickly to Ayoko and Daniel, while shouting for my other team mates on the way. "Thank god I found you two. We're still missing Bri, Rose, and Kyllic, but we can't wait for them for long. Are you two ready?

Arusa flew down to his partner, who appeared to be searching for him. "Arisa!" He wrapped her in his embrace, knowing that she could die here. "Where are the others?"

Kitsune flew over the enemy on her broom, carefully examining them, making sure no one noticed her. "So... this is what we're up against?! Oh my god..."

Ryu Vallhen stood next to Dralin as he shouted orders at the school. "It's been along time since we've been able to seriously fight together, hasn't it Dralin?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:01 am

Rose was frantically trying to call Sylas to alert him, but nothing was going through.

Charim floated beside Reaver, idly lounging on her broom. She yawned lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:06 am

She sighs, frustrated a bit. "I don't know, luckily we were able to spot each other though." The thought of death was swirling in her head, causing her to tap her foot softly to restrain herself from doing something stupid.

"I'm ready." Ayoko says confidently, nodding her head slightly. "Oh and Daniel, tell me when you want me to transform."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:14 am

Ujiami chuckled and said, "Well...I know we aren't going to destroy them. Just trying to boost morale. Anyway, my goal is to kill Dralin Akagi. And if I am to die, I want him and whoever killed me to die."

Daniel nodded to Ace and replied, "I'm ready Captain...although this is so sudden...and I can tell a witch is leading them. I can feel it...like she's trying to show off...hey, have you guys seen Ujiami lately?" As he said it, the realization dawned on him. "Wait...do you think he's leading it?'"

Kazuko was with Dustan. They were with Ikaru who had a regular katana with him. "You two ready for this?" They nodded and he sighed. "I wish Charles was here, but i can't find him...and I couldn't find Abby either...Kazuko, have you seen Kitsune around? She could really help out."

"I haven't...god I'm nervous...first major battle a lot of us have been in...wonder what's gonna happen...

Dralin smiled and said to Ryu, "It has not...just so you no old friend, the witches are my fight. I killed their mother...they'll be out for revenge. Alright, I see all of you have grouped up in your teams...now, if you don't have a team, follow me. And no one stray from the group...and if you are in a team, follow Ryu. Ryu, I want you to take your squad around the city to flank the enemy. Strike them when we attack. Clear?" He looked to back at his old friend for confirmation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:18 am

Elaine suddenly ran up to Kataro and hugged him tightly.... When he felt her touch.... He got flashbacks of her loving, caring, teaching, nurturing, helping and encouraging him. Elaine broke down in tears. "Oh son. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't want it to end up like it did." Everything became clear to Kataro. And he hugged her back.

Kataro, Elaine, Epps, Shade, Kasharu and Kavara followed Dralins group. They were DEFINITELY ready for battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:22 am

Mizuki quickly transforms into her weapon form, only for Saiko to catch her perfectly. "I'm ready to fight..." She whispers, following Dralin's group. Her heads were shaking a little, showing her lack in confidence. I hope we make it out alive...

"Hopefully he isn't leading them, but it's possible." Ayoko says continuing to smile brightly, knowing frowning won't solve anything.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:32 am

"Of course... If you need me, you know what to do." Reaver stepped back and motioned Charim to follow. "Sprocket!" Reaver called his engineer to him as well.

"Alright you two, we're going to sneak around their troops early, instead of waiting for Mister Vallhen." I started to walk around to where we wouldn't be seen if we hopped the wall.

Ryu nodded at Dralin, and ran out to gather all of the teams. "Everyone who has gotten coordinated in to their teams, come with me!"

"Come on. Since we don't have our team with us, we're gonna go out and fight the Vanguard."

Kitsune zipped back as fast as she could, and frantically tried to find Kazuko.

Tenoto sat on a building, far from the main battle, hugging her knees. "Please be okay boys... I don't want the three of you to come back in coffins." She mumbled to herself, and tried not to think about it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:37 am

Charim floats beside him, looking tired and ready to fall asleep on her broom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:42 am

Daniel started to follow him, making sure Ayoko was following close behind him.

Ikaru sighed and said, "I'm going to go and check for anyone still not here or outside. You two follow Mister Vallhen." And with that, he sprinted across the rooftops of Death City, away from Dralin and the group of students. He saw someone sitting on a roof and ran towards the figure. He realized it was Tenoto when he got close and he said, "Tenoto...it's dangerous to be out here." And just to prove his point, a flaming rock sailed over their heads.

Ujiami smiled as he saw Dralin and his force approaching. He ordered his men to rush forward, and thus they did.

Dralin sighed and yelled to his students, "Today, we send these idiots crawling home! We'll show them not to mess with Death City! Now let's kick some a** kids!" He heard cheers from the crowd and rushed forward, arms in weapon form, to confront the enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:47 am

Ayoko stays close behind, getting ready for what lies ahead.

"Okay, let's hurry up before they leave without us." Arisa says, smiling a crooked smile. Her foot tapping went faster and louder.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 4:11 am

Kasharu turned into a Kubiriki Houcho and landed into Kataro's hands. Kataro started hacking and slashing at the enemy with his gigantic blade. All of his friends and family were next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 5:31 am

I hopped over the city wall, and ran around their entire siege. I lay down to prevent them from seeing me, hoping the others would do the same, and would be able to keep up.

"I know, but I don't want to just be sitting there inside, then find out if you die in the morning... I wanna know what happens, not stay up all night having anxiety attacks.

"Oh and Ujiami... There are a select few in the crowd that you may be able to turn against their own... The only two that I know of are Jet, and that Toromaki boy. The one with the silver hair. Only use them as a last resort though, as they appear to become much stronger in these fits of insanity. You'll need a dog whistle," He tossed one at him. "for Jet. As for Ace... just bring this man to him..." Reaver brought forward Krimlin, the man who had killed his parents, who smiled cruelly

"Kazuko!" Kitsune shouted for her boyfriend, worried he'd already become a casualty.

"Weapon form Arisa!" He ran past her, holding his hand out, knowing that she would transform so that she landed in it. Arusa kept running, and made his way out to the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:16 am

Nebun heard the army before he saw it " THIS IS MY CITY!" He screams, likely being heard all across death city he was so loud. He extends blades all the way up his forearms, and replaces his toes and fingers with blades. His eyes turn black and dark blood drips from the bases of all his blades because he has extended them to be even longer and sharper than normal. The crowd of shibusen parts before him as he approaches the main gates.

Sprocket hoists an enormous crossbow that he'd made onto his shoulder and follows reaver.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:19 am

" I will have plenty of souls to eat before the day is out." Nebun says darkly. He cares nothing for the people, only the city. He reaches the gate were a battering ram is trying unsuccessfully to beat it open. Nebun leaps onto a nearbye building and climbs up assassins creed style. He leaps from the roof over the wall and into the soldiers. One reaches for a gun, but Nebun snaps his wrist and stabs his eyes. He whirls and bites the neck of a second soldier, ripping his throat out, he whirls once more and uses the black blood to form a bloody needle which shoves through his heart killing him. After this display of violence the remaing 10 soldiers from the battering ram squad begin to retreat fearfully. Nebun quickly swallows the souls and follows them.

Ooc: death count for this thread: 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 11:04 am

(Seems interesting.)

-Zarchy and Kokoro walked down the streets of Death City. They still didn't realize what was really going on-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 11:50 am

Jet stands on top of a building with binoculars he sees the three witches and Reaver heads drops back to the group walks up to Dralin an says "Mister Akagi there are three witches also Reaver is there." Hikari gets ready and Jacob stands at the front of the army as a soldier his blades poking out of his wrists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:18 pm

Arisa nods, running besides him just to transform into her weapon form. Let's go kick some ass!

Ayoko follows Ace and Daniel close behinds, following every movement Ace made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:55 pm

Daniel hopped over as well and said to Ayoko, "Stay close. If you're a weapon...well...you're a bit large so we might get spotted. He started to run after Ace, then seeing when he lied down, he did so as well.

Ikaru smiled and sat next to her. "Now, I can't stay here for long, but I can assure you that Daniel, Dustan, Mister Akagi and I can take care of ourselves." He put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "I've actually kept this to myself for a while but...ever since I found out about your music, which was a while ago, I've always had a slight crush on you. But that changed a few months ago...just thought I'd let you know that." He was still smiling looking at the ground.

Ujiami caught the whistle, eyes still locked on the battle. "Thanks for the help Reaver...now, I must go. Can't miss out on all the fun." He flew forward, and he started shooting ice spikes at the students, one or two of them being it the rest flying around them.

Kazuko heard Kitsune calling for him faintly and he called back, hands cupped around his mouth, "Kitsune!"

Dralin was in the heat of battle, cutting down enemies left to right, all with a quite bored look on his face.

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:01 pm

Rose cursed, throwing her phone against a wall, before searching for Kyllic. Her hands glowed with power as she readied her soul techniques. "Come and get me you bastards...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:05 pm

Jet turns his hand into a rapier blade and jumps on a guy Hikari stay back to help with medical supplies while Jacob helping the army walks over to Ujiami points out Jet and says "Sir that is Jet but when you use the whistle I recommend you use it when he is in the middle of the enemies because for him his allies become enemies and enemies become allies." With that said he charges into battle
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:30 pm

Nebun reached the soldiers before they could get back to the main body of the army, he shoved a bladed hand into his back and grabbed his spine, he rips it out and uses it as a mace to crush the skull of the 2nd soldier. He grabs 2 more and flings them to the ground, with a yell of fury Nebun extends a single blade to the size of a machete and chops them both in half before retracting the blade again, he quickly eats there souls and kills the remaining 6 before retreating back into the city
Ooc: death count 13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:42 pm

Elaine has no weapons fur this battle. She used her incredible strength to rip through the battlefield.

Kataro was still slashing through the battlefield. "Kasharu! Transform to human form!!" Kasharu changed from the giant blade back to human form. Kataro gave him a ninja blade so Kasharu used that to fight. Kataro then, transformed his arm into a cannon, and blasted his way through the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next