Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) Empty
PostSubject: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 8:23 pm

Gaea could not be in any a worse mood. Here she was, stuck on a park bench because her legs refused to go anywhere. Stupid virus's getting into her mainframe and making her do stupid stuff. Now she has to reboot. But only her legs have to, everything else was perfectly fine. To anyone else, though, she would be glaring at her legs, since her jeans and shirt covered her robotic parts. She also had a hat on to cover her ears. And the worse part was that there was an ice cream parlor giving away free ice cream. She wants free ice cream, but no, her legs refused to work. Finally, she gave a defeated sigh, and started playing pokemon on her eye.
Back to top Go down

Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 9:25 pm

"I'm thinking we should get some ice cream, Gale." Celty piped up, strolling through the streets with Bigby in her arms. Her red eyes were nicely shaded from the sun by her bangs, allowing her to gaze widely at everything in her surroundings. "See, it's free! And I've been meaning to try mint-chocolate chip. I mean, wouldn't the flavors clash? Don't you think so too?" She knew her brother was probably zoning out, but she did want to figure out the true taste of every ice cream available. Celty would, however, have to take it one step at a time.

"Yea? Ice cream? Sounds great! Let's just go on right ahead!" Gale ushered her onward, seeing that a line was gathering in front of the parlor. But Celty slowed instead, gazing across the street at a girl glaring down at herself. The boy knew Celty was saddened by her appearance, so he just sighed and gave her a bit of a push. "Go ask her if she wants a cone already." He said with some exasperation, slightly wishing his sister didn't always put other people's problems on herself.

Celty grinned cheerfully and ran over to the girl (without looking both ways, of course) and bent down to look into her face. "Hey, miss? You look upset. Want some ice cream to cheer up? It's free!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:18 am

Gaea looked up at the girl surprised, then shook her head yes. Her eyes were filled with glee that the free ice cream would soon be within her grasp. She then remembered why she couldn't get any in the first place, and felt like she had to tell her. She let out a small sigh, then mustered up the courage to speak.

Gaea: Uh, hi there. I'm Gaea. . .

Her voice was meek, but had a good amount of confidence in it. The big thing, though, was that her voice didn't sound like a normal girl's. Her words sounded like something from auto tuned kids right on her own voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:39 pm

For Celty, the girl's voice didn't really matter. Of course, she did raise an eyebrow, but she smiled afterward and ran off with her brother, pushing him to go quickly into the shop. After a few minutes, the duo returned, her brother holding Gaea's ice cream and Celty licking her own cone happily

They made their way back hastily and Celty handed the girl her cone, giving an innocent smile. "Here you go, Gaea! Enjoy! It's pretty good! I got the same flavor, since I didn't know what to get you!" Her brother, on the other hand, only gave subtle interest on the girl, spacing out entirely by just watching the streets full of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:35 pm

Gaea happily grabbed the ice cream, and started licking the coned treat. After a bit, she engulfed the rest of her treat, and rubbed her stomach in satisfaction. She looked at the boy zoning out, wondering what he was thinking. She reached over with her real hand, and poked him on the nose. After a millisecond of no reaction, she poked him again. And again, and again. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:46 pm

Celty kept quiet; her brother was awfully oblivious to the poking for some reason. He simply stared off, not noticing the gentle pokes. His eyes were slightly glazed over, giving a distant look of cluelessness.

Suddenly, he snapped back into reality, his eyes brightening instantaneously. "Hey! Why are you poking me?" He asked, looking down at the girl. "And are you okay? You seem a little... off?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:51 pm

Gaea gave him a quizzical look, then shrugged.

Gaea: Maybe your off and you just don't realize it.

She said as a matter of fact type of way then her trying to be mean.

Gaea: But by the common standards. . . Yeah, I'm off.

She nodded a couple of times, smiling brightly at her answer. She was very proud of it, and was so going to treat herself to a nice that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:08 pm

Gale rubbed the back of his head, not quite sure how to react to this person. She was sure weird, saying weird things, but he didn't know how to exactly place it. Her voice sounded odd too, but he didn't want to inquire about it. The looks that Celty kept giving him basically said "Don't ask, don't be rude".

"Well, uh, I hope you liked the ice cream." He said, sort-of smiling back to her. "Are you waiting for someone here?" Celty, in the meanwhile, was hugging her plushy bunny, staring at the woman with her wide eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:26 pm

Gaea took a minute to think of her answer. She could say no, since it was the truth. She was waiting for something, though, so she could say yes and be telling half of the truth. When she thought of a good answer, she lifted up the bottom of her pants to reveal a metallic calf to the two of them.

Gaea: My legs aren't moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:18 pm

The siblings looked down at her legs, not letting out any gasps of surprise. They knew for sure that the girl would feel hurt if they did that, so they both looked at each other and nodded.

"So, anything we can do to help? We can carry you somewhere! First-class piggy-back style!" Celty pointed at her brother, who sighed and kneeled, ready for Gaea to come aboard. "We can also go get you stuff to make it work? Anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:22 pm

Gaea opened her mouth to answer, then closed it. She pondered on what to do for a sec as her left eye seemed to space out from her. When it came back to reality, she fell over a bit to the side where the boy sat. She managed to catch herself with her free hand, and gave him a sheepish grin.

Gaea: Legs aren't locked. Can't use them for the rest of the day, though. Need to go home? You can stay if you two want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:38 pm

Gale was, yet again, surprised by the girl as she got on his back. She was lightweight; then again, she apparently had robotic limbs. Were those usually light? He wasn't sure, but he shrugged to himself and gently held her limp legs as he stood tall again.

"Ahhh, locked. Well, we'll take you to your home! It's not like we're in a huge rush anyway." Celty did all the talking, as she felt she was able to interact with the girl better. "We just wander around the town to find stuff to do anyway. Where's your home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:43 pm

Gaea: It's very close. It's a pink house down the street. Can't miss it.

She held onto Gale, humming as they 'walked' down the street. They made it to the house, and Gaea pulled her keys. She handed it to Celty, as she thought it would be rude to reach over Gale to unlock her door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:28 pm

"Do you live alone?" Asked Celty as she opened the door, stepping inside right after her brother. Gale didn't say much the entire time, starting to zone out again. "I don't mean to pry, but maybe you should have help in case things like this happen again and again...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:37 pm

Gaea: I think I broke my legs, honestly. This is the third time this week, and I may have to take my legs off. I have tools and stuff, though I don't have the means to get to them right now, though. Plus, it's kind of a pain to do normal things with out legs. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 4:32 pm

"We can just help you fix them," Gale said, dropping her off to a nearby chair for a bit while he rotated his shoulder blade a bit. "Then you wouldn't have such a bad time trying to get them in order. It can't be too hard to give you a hand..."

Celty nodded, looking at the girl cheerfully. "What's your name again? I'm Celestyn, or just Celty. This is Galenos. Or just Gale. We'll stick around for as long as you need us!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 4:55 pm

Gaea: Really? Great, and the name's Gaea. I'm not too sure if you can do much though, unless you made cybernetic parts before. It may take a couple of days, though, we will just have to see.

She gave the two of them a nod, then took off her pants. Pulling of her right glove to reveal a metallic hand, it changed into a weird screw driver thing, which she started to use on the edge of her cybernetic legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:17 pm

"C-Couple of days?!" Said the melodramatic Gale, his eyes widening. He was too lethargic to even think of doing that! He was about to say something about it before she began to slip her pants off. This, of course, caused him to go red-faced and avert his eyes by turning around completely. "W-What are you...?! I'm right here! Don't do that in front of random people you just met!"

Celty, on the other hand, looked at her legs with awe, wondering how it felt to not feel hers. "Hey, you don't have your hand either? That's pretty cool, I mean. It turned into a screwdriver. What does it feel like? Oh, and how'd you end up losing your stuff? Is it painful?" She didn't even care about the girl taking off her pants, as she was so absorbed in the actual parts themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:25 pm

Gaea gave a small chuckle at the questions as well as the boys flustered face.

Gaea: Well, I can't feel them, so it doesn't hurt. And I can't describe what it feels like to walk on my legs or to use my arm. As to how I lost my limbs, I don't remember. Actually, I don't even remember anything before I woke up with no legs and arms. From what I can piece together, I was in a car accident that also took my parents lives. I don't even know my real name, Gaea was just a nickname the scientist who found me gave to me. And. . .

She looked over at Gale, giving a evil grin.

Gaea: I don't care if you look. I used to always have to walk around without a shirt or pants because the doctors and scientist were always afraid of me shutting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:58 pm

Celty gave a half-frown at the lackadaisical explanation, but she found herself drawn to another topic. "You don't remember anything? Maybe you lost your memories when you were struck. Kinda weird, huh? And why'd you go to scientists instead of a foster home or something? I think it's a bit weird."

In the meanwhile, Gale sneaked a peak back at Gaea, eyes narrowed and only looking directly into her eyes. "You aren't even sensitive to this thing! This is just... no! I am not prepared for this!" With that, he sat down on the floor facing away from the two of them, crossing his arms over his chest with a harrumph. He didn't want to see a girl "technically naked" for the first time in his life. He was not ready, nor did he feel he would ever be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:06 pm

Gaea: I didn't go to the scientist, they found me. And they became my family, so I didn't bother leaving for an orphanage. And to you, Gale, when you have to spend most of your remembered days relearning stuff like how to walk, having someone look at you when you are naked at least once a day to make sure you are still alive, and having people help you go to the bathroom when you can't even walk, and by that I mean them making wear a diaper, then you don't care how other people see you.

She didn't mean for this to sound ranty, and it was nothing personal. She just needed to get this off her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:59 pm

Gale didn't reply to her at first. In his mind, it wasn't good to go to a scientist for help. Sure, they helped her and kept her safe, but scientists were always the sketchy ones in the end. That's how books and movies went, anyway. Despite her knowing it, maybe they did things to her that were "justifiable" to her mind just because they told her so? It left him with an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach, causing him to frown even more, but he got up and tried to brush away the feeling.

"Anything I should do to help? I'm still rather uncomfortable with the idea of looking at you, so maybe I can do something that involves getting supplies...?" Even though he felt the usual nag of laziness coming upon him, causing him to hold back a yawn, he forced himself to work. He could feel Celty's piercing gaze boring into his shoulder blades, almost willing him to do some form of productive work.

Celty, of course, knew how to urge her brother into action. It was a gift whenever your brother doted on you so much. "Yes, he should get more materials! Anything I can do? I could attempt making food! Or maybe even fixing your legs if you have a screwdriver handy?" In all honesty, the girl just wanted to dismantle the legs and see how they work. Curiosity was eating at her and she had to know what the mechanics were behind the robust exterior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:12 pm

Gaea smiled, glad to have the two of them helping her out.

Gaea: Well, if you refuse to look, your not going to be much of help, so you can go and get me a pair of shorts. Celty, go with Gale and get the schematics of my legs so you can help. Also, one of you bring my wallet and give it to me. I'm in the mood for pizza right now. Alright, now move out, my comrades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 4:25 pm

Gale shrugged, forgetting to ask where the girl's room was. It couldn't be too hard, right? Yet as he went around, he realized he didn't necessarily know where her stuff would be, as it was sort of messy and he wasn't really feeling too happy about digging through her stuff without her permission. Yet his laziness came over him, realizing he didn't want to walk all the way back to the room and ask and come back. So he began to go through drawers and whatnot, ignoring all the items that were not shorts.

In the meanwhile, Celty took it upon herself to find the schematics (which were relatively easy to find, as they were rolled up pieces of paper) and her wallet (sitting on a desk nearby). She returned to the room quickly enough, handing it to the girl. "You live alone, right? How do you get by?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 4:41 pm

Gaea ended up on the floor while tinkering with her leg. She grabbed the schematics and unfolded the paper out in front of her. She then turned onto her back, and gave a big shrug.

Gaea: I think the scientist give me a weekly salary. I just always have enough money to get food and stuff like that.

She rolled back over to tinker again. There was a small squeaking sound, and a mouse darted from behind the chair and into Gaea's leg she was working on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next