Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises? Empty
PostSubject: Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises?   Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 9:23 pm

Misery was walking on a path in the forest, looking slightly downward thinking of the past. "My life... my whole life is nothing but despair. My purpose is... non-existent... I just... want to die..." It was then that Misery could feel her blood rushing to her back and suddenly a burst of black blood came rushing out. It was painful but she didn't react to it. Nothing was worse than the pain she has already felt, and continues to feel. The big bulge of blood burst and suddenly started to form two arms and hands before forming a head with long hare like ears and black wrapping around its mouth and face. Large white teeth showing like he had no lips.

"Dying is pointless. What matters is that you gain power by eating souls, and become a Kishin." Allister's voice was deep yet soft and calm. Misery shook her head as they came out of the forest and into a field with a town on the other end of it.

"I don't care about power... all I want is to be rid of the pain of this world... I just want to enter the eternal sleep..." Misery raised her right arm and Allister became a demonic spear made of black blood. They started to enter into the town, the night sky lightened up by the moon. It wasn't long before Misery twirled Allister in front of her with both hands, switching the spear head towards her gut and then forced it towards her. only to be stopped by her hardened black blood.

"I thought I told you, you cant die." Misery then placed the blunt end of the spear next to her. "Lets get this going" Misery grunted before she took up the spear and slammed it in front of her. "Screech Resonance... Wail of Pain!" It was then a huge wave of painful sound engulfed the village. Causing a wild panic and fear for the people in the village.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises?   Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 9:28 pm

Wings fluttered overhead, the Kishin Egg Superbia landing on the steeple of the church, the tallest building in the small town. He watched with interest as the attack engulfed the humans below, eyes searching through the crowd to find the source of the attack. He caught sight of Misery and once again took to the air, his two clashing wings carrying him through the air to land  behind her, sword in hand. "Hello there little lady. Mighty feast you've got here."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises?   Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 7:41 pm

Misery halted her scream as she heard a voice from behind her, picking up her spear and turning to face them. The spear still resonating with the sound waves coming from a pair of teeth near the head of the spear. She stared blankly at this new arrival with sword in hand. She could only wonder if he was from the academy Care Taker warned her about.

She pointed the spear at the person. "You there, are you here to kill me? Are you going to end my life and take my soul as your prize? Well if you kill me than Allister could control my body and then he can become a Kishin."

She relaxed her arms and started to twirl Allister like a baton. Her neck relaxed causing her head to lean to the left.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises?   Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 9:22 pm

"Kill you? Oh no no no dear girl. I simply wish to partake in this feast you're amassing." He smirked, just a little too wide to be human, and bowed. "My name is Superbia, Kishin of Pride, at your service."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises?   Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 4:20 pm

Misery looker at Superbia and tilted her head in confusion. "Kishen of Pride? There is no pride for us... we're all just tools, a means to an end, expendable, useless, trash the humans call Kishen!" Allister's mouth underneath the spear head reared his ugly teeth.

[i]"Misery I think you need some extra lessons when we're done here. As for you Mr. Superbia, Kishin of Pride. I humbly ask that you not interrupt our affairs here. You seem powerful enough to get your own souls. I'm sure you can find some survivors and end their suffering of my song."[/b] Even being a demon, Allister was very much a gentleman. But even he wouldn't stand for some outsider Kishen stealing ftge souls he was sent to devour by order of Caretaker, that he worked to collect. Allister wouldn't act hostile toward another Kishen unless provoked or ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises?   Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her name is Misery. A new Demon Sword rises?
Page 1 of 1