Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 9:56 am

Celty peered at the leg, sticking her hand in it to take the mouse out. She scrunched up her face when she felt the furry creature in her palm, drawing it out and putting it in a wastebasket on the floor. "So they still hang over your shoulder, pretty much?"

Gale had come into the room, covering his eyes with one hand and holding a pair of shorts with the other. "Here, here! Take it!"
Back to top Go down

Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 11:50 am

Gaea looked at where she was at to where Gale was at.

Gaea: I can't walk over to them right now, Gale, and I am not crawling over there. And I guess they do, Celty. Though the way you phrased it sounds like they are using me.

She turned back to her legs and messed with them a bit more. Her eyes lit up, then she turned over.

Gaea: I think I found it. In the garage, I have some spark plugs, someone get them for me. Oh, and in the fridge in the garage is a juice box, get me one of those to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:36 pm

Gale groaned. "Yet I can't just look at you...!!!" He gave a frustrated sigh and inched over to her, hand still clamped right over his eyes as he felt around for her hand so he could give her the shorts. "Just reach and take it already!"

Celty gave a shrug and ran to the garage, trying to dig around and look for the so-called "spark plugs". She wasn't quite sure what she was looking for, but she guessed that they might look awfully important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:50 pm

Gaea took the shorts from him and put them on, then patted his foot.

Gaea: Okay Gale, I'm pantsed again. Anyway I don't really have a task for you right now. So, if you want to watch, you can.

Then, out of the girls ears, Trains's "Soul Sister" Started to play. She turned back to her legs, and started messing with them again, dismantling the second one a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)   Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three's a company. The Robo Knight Rises. (Gaea and the Babur siblings.) (Jt and Aki.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2