Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allie INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Allie INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Allie INACTIVE   Allie INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:06 am

MEISTER TEMPLATE

Allie INACTIVE Anime-girl-frightened-cute

(picture that a little younger)

Name: Allie (No last name)

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: That's lame

Appearance: She is quite small and appears to be 2 feet tall, although she is 3 and a half inches. She has fiery red orange hair which goes down to her shoulders. She wears two back bows in either side of her head. She appears to be quite skinny although she has the strength and speed of her adult form. She usually wears black and red top and a yellow skirt. She also wears black stockings and small black heels. She also wears a tie with a Union Jack on it. The whole point of this outfit is to make her appear as mature as possible.

Personality: Allie is very proud and prideful despite her age. She tries to act like her 26 year old self such as calling people older than her, "Kids" She thinks that she deserves things such as a lincense, a job, alcohol, but the fact that she is eight doesn't help. Although she tries to keep it under wraps, her childish side comes out often. This causes her to see others as maternal figures and make her laugh at childish things. Her eight year old side loves ice cream, animals, practical jokes, and her teddy bear. Allie can be described as a coin due to the constant changing from maturity to immaturity. 

History: Abigail Gates was born on the streets of Death City. She lived on the street for a few years, using her soul to empower her punches to fight off those who mean her harm. She was found by a kind orphanage and raised there until they discovered her abilities as a meister. At the age of 12 she was sent to the DWMA to learn under Lord Death. Her studies went very well and she met a weapon partner, collected souls and almost created a Death Scythe. They were on 88 souls when they left to hunt a witch. As they entered the witch's lair her weapon was killed before he could even enter weapon form. Abigail was about to die to the witch but the witch decided she would test out a new spell. Before she knew what hit her, she was no longer in the witch's lair. She looked around her and saw the desert outside Death City. When she regained her footing she noticed something wrong. She was eight years old. She cursed that witch as she walked towards Death City. She swore she would find and kill that witch. She rejoined the academy under the name Allie and began to regain her education.

Miscellaneous: She can use her soul to directly attack by empowering either punches or her weapon.
                    She see's her adult self in the mirror
                    She will regain her adult form at 100 souls
                    She has the strength and speed of a 26 year old

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sdogdude629 on March 16th 2014, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Allie INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allie INACTIVE   Allie INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:12 am

Well, how can she use her soul to directly attack?

The history is brief and easy to read, but it explains everything in enough detail to understand. So this looks good.

And wow, she's really short. XD
Back to top Go down

Allie INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allie INACTIVE   Allie INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:15 am

Edited
Back to top Go down

Allie INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allie INACTIVE   Allie INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:34 am

Eggo Cat approves this message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allie INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allie INACTIVE   Allie INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allie INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1