Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora's secret! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's secret! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 3:15 pm

Midnight in Death City..

Two robbers robbed a jewelry store. They ran through many alleys to escape. But suddenly something exploded under their legs! It was a smoke bomb! But that's not the end! Suddenly someone threw two throwing knives at them. the knives hit their legs, making them fall on their knees.

Suddenly someone appeared in front of them. It was a girl, but she was wearing a ninja-like costume. Her gold eye, scared them. Her sword and bow aroused respect.

After a while they were caught by the police

Her clothes and weapons *Click*:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 3:27 pm

Nora was walking down the street towards his apartment, when he found himself walking towards two people being arrested. He was a litttle curious, he wondered what happened. He walked up to a policeman, asking him what happened.

Ooc: where is the ninja girl?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 3:42 pm

OOC: She is standing on a rooftop near them

"Well two days ago in Death City appeared a new..Super hero. She hunts for robbers and vandals and she helps us in catching them" The policeman said as he pointed at the ninja

The ninja girl was standing on the nearest rooftop with her arms crossed. She was watching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 6:31 pm

Nora looked at the ninja girl. He was trying to figure out who it is. Je jumped up to the roof where the girl was.

"Do you go to the academy?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 12:49 pm

"Yes" the girl said as she nodded. She was still looking at the street. Who is she? Why is she wearing that ninja costume? I'll tell you soon. But there was something...She is a witch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 1:15 pm

"What's your name, or are you going for the whole secret identity thing." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 1:49 pm

"Maybe not here..And also I don't know who are you, right?" The girl said as she looked at him. Then she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 5:34 pm

"I'm Nora Henderson, 12, scythe-katana meister." Nora said, holding out his hand to the girl.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 5:47 pm

The girl shook his hand "I'm..Aurora" She said. Woah..This costume helps me a lot with my shyness The witch thought to herself. "Well..Let's say that I'm a..meister..oh! And I'm 15" She said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 5:51 pm

Ooc: does she have soul protect on, because if not, Nora would be able to tell that she was a witch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 6:51 pm

Ooc: oh! Yes yes. Of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:21 pm

Ooc: ok :3

Nora jumped down from the roof and started tto walk towards his apartment. "Well, see you iin school, I guess." He said, walking off.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:08 am

" Suddenly someone ran over to her. It was Anna Kozak. "Aurora! A moment ago a kishin egg attacked someone..We need your healing magic to save him." She said.

"Oh no. Of course! Wait a second....Soul Protect cancel!" Aurora said then she deactivated the soul protect and released her witch soul wavelenght. After that she took of her mask and hood. "uhm..Well..Bye, Nora" She said, sounding a little disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:21 am

"Wait, you're a witch!?" Nora exclaimed. "Is she a witch too!?" He asked, pointing at Anna. 'Man, oh man, oh man, I'm going nuts right now.'
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:56 am

"Yes I'm a witch. Is it a problem? My friend isn't a witch but she's from the academy too" Aurora said. She hated when people see only an evil witch in her. Aurora wanted to be a normal person. Also she remembered her friend's reaction when she told her that she is a witch.

Anna crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Jeez..Lukas..you will have to help this man on your own, I guess she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:59 am

"I didn't mean it like that, I know tons of witches, It's just that you could've told me..." Nora said, looking at his feet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 2:25 pm

"Yeah..But you know how most of people reacts when they meet a witch." Aurora said. Somehow it was really sad for her. Because she wanted to show that not every witch is bad, but the evil witches always breaks everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 3:46 pm

"You, you got a point." He said. "I'll see you at school." Nora continued to walk towards his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's secret! (Open)   Aurora's secret! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora's secret! (Open)
Page 1 of 1