Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret Empty
PostSubject: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 2:08 am

"Ujiami!" Reaver's voice echoed through the halls of the university. "Ujiami!" He got up and began walking out of his room. "Charim, where did you last see Ujiami?" The Kishin continued walking around the dormitory, not bothering to wait for her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 2:56 am

"Ujiami" as he had once been called was sitting at his desk in his room. His room would be freezing cold to others, but to him it felt fine. He had a computer in front of him and he was typing up notes. Behind him, the real Ujiami lay unconscious with his grey hoodie and blonde hair. The man at the computer perked up when he heard Reaver calling the boy's name. He chuckled and walked out of his room. "Reaver? Over here...although, that isn't my name." The man resembled what everyone thought Ujiami was but...his hair was slightly different and he had a white hoodie and purple shirt instead of robes. He also had a slight...mellow look to him instead of an evil sneer.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 6:05 pm

Charim floated quickly over to Reaver. "In his room, last I saw him..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 6:17 pm

Reaver wasn't sure what to make out of the situation in front of him. "What... What blasphemy is this? State your name!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 6:23 pm

The man chuckled and said, "Not blasphemy my friend more like...science. You see, I am the same person you know just...a slightly different personality and a different name. I am Anorak. One of the most amazing scientists that ever lived...some say it is the Stein fellow, but I've been around hundreds and hundreds of years..." He walked back into his room, gesturing for Reaver to follow. He began to type something on his computer and then gestured to the boy on the ground. "That is Ujiami. The real one. There really was never an Ujiami that was truly like what you know...just what happened when our souls were together. It's a long story and it can get a bit confusing."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 7:10 pm

Charim blinks in surprise, looking around at the lab. "This is...impressive..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 8:26 pm

Ooc: do you mind sprocket joining? I never get to use him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 1:46 am

OOC: Yeah, have at it man.

Reaver growled. "I don't like science... I never did understand it!" He followed him. "All this technology... cell phones, and television... It's all evil."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 1:56 am

He laughed. "This coming from a man who slaughters countless of lives. No offense of course." He looked to Charim nodded. "Thank you. I take pride in it...as do all mad scientists with their labs. This is a very small version of my original lab. That is where I got my powers...I wasn't always a witch. That was an experiment. And it worked."] His smile grew more and he walked around the lab checking files and nodded before looking to Reaver and saying, "So...you wished to speak with me? Or rather...evil Ujiami as I'll call him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 8:42 pm

"Ujiami, Anorak, Ujiami, Anorak. I'm a bit confused but ok." Kori said stepping into his room. "It's quite nice in here." She said referring to the temperature of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 8:45 pm

Sprocket stepped in, looking for reaver "hello m'lord! I was just wondering how ya like yer new armo-oh. Am I interrupting something?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 9:15 pm

"Anorak... Fine then, where does that leave him?" Reaver motioned to Ujiami, while ignoring Sprocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 9:37 pm

Anorak thought for a moment about Reaver's question. "Well...two options really. Is that we imprison him here, or we could have him brought back to Death City. I don't want him killed because...well, where's the fun in that? As a scientist I like to...experiment. I'd want to see what they'd think of their old friend and see if they would believe his story. It would be quite fun to watch in my opinion." All of a sudden, he had a grin instead of a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 9:43 pm

"A scientist eh?" She grins, walks over to him, and puts one of her fingers under his chin. "Interesting..."
OOC: w-well Kori's b-being a flirt.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:07 pm

"Lord Death allowing a traitor in to their ranks would certainly lower their morale." Reaver smiled. "Yes, we will do that."

OOC: Oh Ace is going to explode on him... You may wanna keep Ujiami out of his threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:36 pm

Anorak looked at Kori and he moved her hand away. "Now is not the time, my dear...later." He looked back to Reaver and he said, "Excellent. I'll send him on his way." He went to a plat form that was circular and about five two feet off the ground. There was a computer next to it, which was also connected to the device. Anorak typed in a few commands and a light came from the platform, which was almost blinding, but then it was gone. And on the platform were two creatures made entirely of ice. They took Ujiami by his arms and then they were gone, in another flash of light. "Magic and science put together...simply amazing..." He chuckled and he crossed his arms, leaning against the wall.

OOC: Pffffft...where would be the fun in that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:40 pm

Kori stared in awe. She looked at her hand then at the platform and back and forth. "Wow...that's...amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 11:55 pm

"Hmmm, I suppose this could prove useful, just as long as it stays away from me until I need to use it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:03 am

Anorak nodded and he went to his computer. He began to type and then looked at Reaver as he did so, paying no attention to the screen. "So, you wished to speak to me about something? Or were you just making sure I didn't run off?" He had a slight sarcastic tone to his voice, and his smile backed up the fact that he was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:12 am

Kori had a slight smirk. She stood next to him, not so much as hovering as just watching him. She was intrigued by all of this really.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:51 am

Sprocket has been observing his lab set-up with interest during their conversation before deciding to speak " this is nice! But it seems your missing a few bits here and there. I could give you access to my workshop if ya like." He says with enthusiasm. He was simply happy to see someone else was also interested in tech besides him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 11:04 pm

"The latter of the two, actually." Reaver picked something up, looking it over carefully, then crushed it when it made a noise at him. "Grrrr... The University is almost complete. We will begin classes soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 11:11 pm

He looks to Sprocket and smiles. "Thank you. I would be happy to have a look at it." When he heard Reaver break something, his head snapped over to where he heard it and sighed. He quickly brought his smile back and said, "Alright...what will I be teaching again?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 11:14 pm

"You will teach meisters here. Charim will teach witches. I will teach Kishin eggs. Regrettably we do not have a teacher for our weapons."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 11:17 pm

"Um, reaver sir? I brought the kishin egg mizuki in; will she be a student?" Sprocket says absent mindedly fiddling with a bit of machinery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next