Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) Empty
PostSubject: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:00 am

Saren began to walk Death cities streets at night, hoping to find a meister. He knew he wasn't going to find one at night, but he had still hoped to find a partner. Being admitted to the DWMA a day earlier, Saren wanted to get a meister, and quick, to start his work. He had been walking all night, and sat down on a bench in an alleyway, hoping for a rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:06 am

Ryth walked through the streets of Death City. It was a nice place. Though an urge to kill was nagging at him but, he ignored it and pressed on. Seeing someone at a bench he was curious. A little late for people to be out. He approached him and nudged him, careful nut to prick him with the bladed tips of his gauntlet. "Hey, it's pretty late, why are you out?" He asked staring at him with his luminescent purple eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:09 am

Saren hears someone talking, and jumped out of his seat. He hadn't heard a voice in over a day, so it startled him. He looked at the man, trying to hide his fear. He noticed the gauntlet the man was wearing a bladed gauntlet. He started to speak. "Well...I uh...was looking for a meister. Iv'e been out here all night looking for one." He backed away, rubbing his arm. "Y-you're not here to kill me, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:11 am

Ryth adjusted his suit slightly shaking his head. "I don't feel like killing right now, no..." He stared at him for a minute thinking. "A meister? I may be able to help you with that... if you dont mind working with someone like me..." He said somewhat shameful of being a kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:18 am

Saren sighed in relief. He was still a little scared, but he tried his best to look brave in front of Ryth. "Well, you don't seem that bad. Why would I mind working with you?" Saren smiled, and transformed into his weapon form. "Try using me." He hoped that Ryth was good with his weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:27 am

Ryth took him by the hilt, and carresed the blade slightly. "You're a great weapon... I can't deny that... but... my father forced me... to become a kishin egg... i don't like it... and i try my best to be good... I'm sorry if I scare you away..." He says more sad then he was beforehand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:33 am

Saren smiled when Ryth complimented his blade form, but stopped when he heard that he was being held by a kishin egg. He transformed back, and stepped away from Ryth. He heard that he tried his best to be good, but Saren still was cautious. "W-what? You're a Kishin egg? B-but if you used me, won't I have black blood!?" Saren stopped backing away, trying to reassure himself that Ryth wasn't going to hurt him. He had little education on Kishin eggs, so he knew little about black blood and the like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:40 am

Ryth held his head down knowing he probably hated him. "I don't have black blood... I know most kishin eggs are bad but i promise i try not to be... I never wanted to be one... I understand if you don't want to be near me..." He said as he backed away starting to turn away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:45 am

Saren was still cautious, but now knowing that Ryth had no black blood he tried to convince to be his meister. "N-now just wait a minute!" Saren ran up to him and put his hand on his shoulder. "You don't seem to bad. I mean, you don't have black blood, right? The only bad kishins I've heard of all have black blood." Saren smiled, trying his best to comfort Ryth. "Maybe you and I could be partners, eh? I'll convince Lord Death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:51 am

Ryth looked at him embarresed he had tears in his eyes and quickly whiped them away. "T-Thank you... Not many people want to converse with you even with what i've been through... I'll try to be the best meister I can be for you!" He said with some confidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:57 am

Saren smiled again. He began to speak proudly "Yeah, you and me? We're going to become the best fighters in the world! W-we'll even kill nebun!" Saren's first thought after he said to kill Nebun was fear. He didn't want to really try and kill THAT powerful of enemies, but he wanted to inspire Ryth. "Wanna go see if we could go hunt down some souls now? I've never eaten a soul before..." Saren rubbed his stomach, which growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:11 am

Ryth smiled and hugged him tightly for a minute. Pulling away slightly he nodded. "Souls are pretty tasty... I like them... But i'll let you have most of the ones we earn!" He said as he thought of what he could do to help him as a meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:15 am

Saren was surprised when he was hugged, but shrugged it off. He was still confused at who Ryth really was, so he walked and questioned him. "So, Ryth, tell me about yourself. You had a father who made you a kishin egg, but what about your mother? Siblings? Uncles? ...Crushes?" Saren chuckled to himself inside. He had finally found a meister, and he seems a pretty good one at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:23 am

Ryth walked with him and thought a minute. "Well my mother wasen't there... i tried finding her but it didn't work... Other then that i didn't know anyone else in my family... so i ended up having none... and as for crushes..." He blushed slightly at the thought. "Being a kishin egg and liking the same gender doesnt always work out..." He said somewhat sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:07 pm

Saren smiled. "Ah, swinging for your own team, eh? Me, not so much." Saren saw the sadness in his voice. "So, someone that you like doesn't like you back? Sounds tough. I'm sure you can convince to like you, though." Saren smiled, and looked up at the moonlit sky. "So, if you're a kishin egg, does that mean you got the same powers as one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:58 pm

Ryth sighed deeply and thought. "I don't think I'll convince him... I think I just push him farther away..." He said before hearing the next question. "Well... Yeah I guess I do have the abilities of a kishin egg too... Want to see a few...?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:36 am

Saren grinned and rubbed his hands together. "Of course! I want to see what my partner can do without me around!" Saren took a couple steps back, readying himself for Ryth to show off his powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:54 am

Ryth nodded and showed his three moves. To start he held his hand to his face and a pulse of purple forming a mask before disappearing made his soul appear to be that of an innocent. Next his gauntlet was coated in dark aura and he slashed the air leaving a small trail of the aura behind it. Finally he used his last ability to make Saren hear voices that wasen't there and cut it off fast. "That's all I can do for now... I can do use that aura with you to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:06 am

Saren stood in amazement at the powers that Ryth held. "Thats...thats amazing! I've never seen a meister who can control things like that..." Saren looked down and tried to think of something impressive he could do. "W-well I can...hm...wait! No...I! Not that either..." Saren shrugged. "Guess I can't do that much amazing stuff after all." He tried his best to hide his sadness. "Well, I guess I can find more stuff about you. Tell me more about this guy you like, o-or your father. You can leave that out if you want to, though." Saren leaned up against a wall, looking at Ryth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:24 am

Ryth sighed and shrugged. "I'd rather not talk about my father... He tried to turn me into a kishin to use my power to take over... But as for the guy I like..." He thought a moment. "We wondering around at night... we had a bit of dinner... but... Maybe i'm just attracted to him because he was the first friend I ever had..." He said sighing sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:29 am

Saren looked at Ryth, seeing his sadness. "Hey man, it's fine. You're lucky you even got a chance with someone. Last time I had a girlfriend was...never, I suppose. I say you get em', get married, and live happily ever after. If you like someone, you pursue them. Okay?" Saren laughed and scratched his neck. "And as for your father, screw him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:35 am

Ryth sighed and nodded. "Well then i'll try to pursue him... I don't think hes on the same side I am though..." He said thinking of what to do. "Maybe I should work on being a better person..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:47 am

Saren frowned, and spoke again. "You're kidding me, right? Really? So, you think your a bad person? Well, there's a couple kishin eggs killing people AS WE SPEAK and you're concerned about being good!? Well, I don't see you killing anyone. Do you? No." Saren yelled as he got angrier. He didn't really mean what he said, but he had always insulted people when they were concerned about their morality. He turned his back on Ryth, and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:53 am

Ryth looked up slightly hurt by his words. He then sat down in fetal position putting his face in his arms, silently sobbing. "I'm.... I'm sorry... I know there are worse out there... I didn't mean to make you mad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:58 am

Saren still had his back turned on Ryth, but turned back when he heard him sobbing. "Hey, come on now. Didn't mean it. Just...try to be sure about your morality, okay? Hey, to me, you seem like a pretty good meister. I bet you might be able to out stand any student at the DWMA!" Saren gave a thumbs up, smiling. He then put his thumb down, and gave an outstretched hand to ryth, trying to help him up. "Get up, we got more talking to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next