Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 5:00 pm

"There isn't. I just call her that...she's no better than them anyways." Jango said with a sigh. He really didn't like that girl and honestly meant what he said. She wanted chaos which was no different that THE kishin himself.

Dante looked threw one eye then sighed. Here is to hoping this kid isn't a pervert. She thought. She quickly tied her top back on and sat up looking at the boy. "Sup?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 5:26 pm

When laying down Seikan thought a lot he came up with the fact that he had to be social. Seikan was trying to learn by talking as less as possible but I guess he had to talk to someone. He saw Jango and remembered he had a small conversation with him earlier. He hoped he can maybe make a new friend and find out something about DWMA.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:49 pm

Jasmine sighed. "I live down in Nevada too. Never been in Death City though." She replied, lazily smiling at the sound of the music. It was odd to talk to strangers in Jasmine's mind, but no more odd than that day at the canyon. Besides, maybe the girl would help her get back to Nevada at some point? Maybe...
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 5:17 pm

Seikan had a few second thoughts about talking to Jango, but he kept walking and called out. "Hey! I herd you're the teacher her. I'm new here. My name is Seikan, you?" He put his hand out offering a hand shake he found this weird. He wasn't use to being friendly with a person. He also had to fight the urge of saying insane things because he didn't know how they will welcome his insanity... most people tried killing him once he dropped the soul protection which he had around him, he didn't know what it was but he learned to keep it up from past mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:27 pm

THIS THREAD IS DEAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2