Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher) Empty
PostSubject: Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher)   Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 8:01 pm

Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher) 69164109c32a12676bed69f96696a730_h

Name: Silvia "Silver" Mokin (she prefers Silver or Mrs Silver) 

Role: Weapon Instructor

Meister: None yet

Weapon Form:Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher) Asuna_sword_lambent_light_colored_by_cyclesofshadows-d5myn9i

Silver turns into a long bluish silver rapier with a rounded hilt. It is very lightweight and sharp at the tip. It is very bad at slashing but is exception at stabbing. It can go fast enough to appear invisible if wielded correctly. If it is used fast enough it begins to glow vibrant colors, increasing its stabbing skill. It has its own combo skills that grow in power as they are used. The combo is up for the meister to find and is specific to the meister. In her human form , she can turn her fingers into miniature forms of her blade. She use her hands and arms too to use blades. Also she can summon the blades from her shoulders back and if necessary, anywhere else. 

Appearance: she has curly silver hair that stops at her neck and she has calm silver/blue eyes. Her build is a bit skinny but she is very nimble and stronger than she looks. She usually has a very calm look on her face. She always wears the colors silver, different shades of gray, light blue, and/or white, her outfit varies depending on what the weather is. 

Personality: she is very kind and compassionate, she's loyal to her friends and family and will die for them, she hates bullies and murderous villains and will teach them a lesson right then and there because despite her calm caring nature she's a deadly skilled warrior that will defend honor and justice no matter what, and she will do it with a calm smile. 

History: she is the aunt of James, Damien and Raven Mokin and lived in the happy village where the Mokin clan lived. One day the kishin named Shadow killed most of the mokin clan including Silver's sister Alana and her brother in law Joseph. She thought that all the clan was dead and wondered to death city and lived out the rest of her life thinking that her entire family was dead. Little did she know that james, Damien and raven were still alive. When Silvia arrived in death city the first thing she did was visit the academy. She told Lord Death about her situation and after a few years of working side jobs and missions for the academy, she was given a job as a teacher.

Other info: SHE LOVE CHILDREN!! She has a very soft heart when it comes to children, thats why (before the horrible murders) she would spend most of her time cuddling james and adoring him (he was 3), if she were to see James again she would cuddle him XD

This char was orginally going to be made by ida and she gave it to me

Have you read the rules?
I Love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher)   Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:26 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher)   Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:25 am

I know that sword...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher)   Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silvia "Silver" Mokin (Teacher)
Page 1 of 1