Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped)   JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:09 am

REDO OF ORIGINAL ONE

Name: James Mokin
role: noble warrior
animal form: a small silver owl
crush: Niche
theme song: don't you worry child by Swedish house mafia
appearance: he is about 4'ft 3inc' and is very fast, he has short silver hair and shimmering silver eyes, his casual outfit is a light gray tshirt and gray jeans, his usual outfit is a white silk long sleeved shirt with silver trimming with white pants
Personality: he is willing to fight, kill, and DIE for his friends, he is extremely loyal to his friends and family and will do anything for them, he is usually cool, calm and wise about making decisions, he is a fierce and skilled fighter, if any of his friends or family get hurt or killed he will blame himself for not protecting them and get depressed
History: him and his family used to live in a peaceful village in the woods until Shadow their adopted brother killed his parents and his child hood crush dove before his eyes at the age of three, after that he swore to protect all of his friends and family with his life so he wouldn't loose them, in death city he and his struggled alone on the streets because his brother Damien disappeared, they honed their skills on the streets to help themselves to survive, soon they met the Neko twins Barry and Fiona and they became friends  
other info: he was able to save his parent's souls and has them hidden away from kishins and Alisha who wants them because they are strong
 I LOVE SOUL EATER!!! 

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on March 20th 2016, 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped)   JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:22 am

Herpaderpderp.

Well, the history needs a tad bit of meat. Maybe as a little more of what happened after Shadow killed his parents. *uses Sov's advice* Then read over it to yourself out loud and make sure it sounds correct.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped)   JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:27 am

fixed  :3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped)   JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:46 pm

JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped) SuBGn35

Vixy, grammar check and description expansion, please.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped)   JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JAMES MOKIN (REDO) (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1