Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO) Empty
PostSubject: DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO)   DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:23 am

redo cause the glitch thing

Name: Damien Mokin
love interest: Fiona
weapon form: a long curved sword that's an ash brown color
animal form: peregrine falcon
meister: Fiona
theme song: counting stars by one republic
role: lone cowboy
appearance: he is tall about 5ft 7ich and very fast , he has short jet black hair, and ghostly blue eyes, he usually wears a a white tshirt under a black leather jackets and black jeans, he sometimes wears a black cowboy hat his mom made him 
personality: he is mostly a loner and a bit antisocial, despite this the friends and family he does have he protects fiercely and will kill for them, even though he doesn't look like it he is basically a lovable teddy bear when it comes to little children, he is very compassionate to his friends and family  
History: when his parent were killed he chased shadow and wanted to kill him but suddenly Alisha showed up and put him under a lust spell and forced him to work for her as a spy, after years the spell wore off and he returned to his siblings James and Raven, he now attends the academy so he can train to protect his friends and family
other info: he likes to wield his own weapons which are two swords

I LOVE SOUL EATER
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO)   DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 7:05 pm

Vixy, can you tell me what are you planning to do with this character? (Why is this in "accepted" section?)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO)   DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 8:10 pm

This was a very old character, I assumed that he was put in the dropped section, and it's in the accepted section because it was accepted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO)   DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 9:01 pm

Okay thank you. I guess it can stay like this because it's a pre-approval system character. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO)   DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAMIEN MOKIN (REDO)
Page 1 of 1